Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Read the rules and the stickies.

The lab section is for members to evaluate products based on science. Your proposed protocol has ZERO basis in science, no sudies to back it, and huge margins for error. It will not provide anything valuable to the lab section. Imagine if 50 guys followed the protocol in the sticky. We would then have the most valuable feed back on the net.
    Very true, I can definently understand that

- SHREK

U mad?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

When I get bloods ill follow heavys protocol and post bloods, Ill be running mlgs test e. Since its my first run with test I want to make sure im getting correct dosage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

If you waited 7 days from inject to labs the results look good.
    I was injecting 250mg saturday morning and tuesday night, blood work was done both times on friday morning, so only 2.5 days later. You mentioned how even with 200mg your results never came back as low as this guys did with 300 of MLGs so maybe its dosed at about half the potency? I'm not sure how fast the levels drop or how different they would be between 2.5 days and 7 days from injection.

I will also say that during my 10 week cutting cycle I used super dmz for the first 4 weeks and last 2 weeks. During those middle 4 weeks when all I had was test I lost strength and size. I was very surprised by this for 500mg of test, but that would make more sense if I was really on more like 250mg of test.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped340 View Post
    I was injecting 250mg saturday morning and tuesday night, blood work was done both times on friday morning, so only 2.5 days later. You mentioned how even with 200mg your results never came back as low as this guys did with 300 of MLGs so maybe its dosed at about half the potency? I'm not sure how fast the levels drop or how different they would be between 2.5 days and 7 days from injection.

I will also say that during my 10 week cutting cycle I used super dmz for the first 4 weeks and last 2 weeks. During those middle 4 weeks when all I had was test I lost strength and size. I was very surprised by this for 500mg of test, but that would make more sense if I was really on more like 250mg of test.
    Usually 300mg T cyp or enanthate will put guys levels around 1,200ng/dl minimum 7 days out. You were obviously injecting more than 300mg T weekly IMO.

Keep in mind that Chinese Testosterone powder commonly mass spec at about 80%. So if a brewer wants to be certain customers are getting what they deserve upping the powders per vial 20% is a no brainer.

RECON PEPTIDES
    heavyiron15 coupon code for 15% off

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Usually 300mg T cyp or enanthate will put guys levels around 1,200ng/dl minimum 7 days out. You were obviously injecting more than 300mg T weekly IMO.

Keep in mind that Chinese Testosterone powder commonly mass spec at about 80%. So if a brewer wants to be certain customers are getting what they deserve upping the powders per vial 20% is a no brainer.
    ok if thats 7 days out though wouldn't it be closer to the values I had at 2.5 days out (~1800 and ~2300)? Then again I guess it was 250mg 2.5 days prior and the other 250mg of the week was taken another 3.5 days prior to that. So I suppose it would be a lot of guess work, but from what you're saying probably close to 400mg/week or so total which is what I originally thought.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

ok if thats 7 days out though wouldn't it be closer to the values I had at 2.5 days out (~1800 and ~2300)? Then again I guess it was 250mg 2.5 days prior and the other 250mg of the week was taken another 3.5 days prior to that. So I suppose it would be a lot of guess work, but from what you're saying probably close to 400mg/week or so total which is what I originally thought.
    It looks close enough for me to say its likely close to being properly dosed however without following the protocol EXACTLY that's just an educated guess.

RECON PEPTIDES
    heavyiron15 coupon code for 15% off

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tinyshrek View Post
    Ok I would love to see them. And it's very easy to straight out LIE about using someone's gear and getting bloods done... You would have to be blind to say you don't see the writing on the wall... They have an amazing rep on every board they r at. Yet this guy along wit Heavy say there underdosed and need to change business yet 100's have said otherwise. Fuck me silly I call bullshit and politics

- SHREK
    tinyshrek,

If by "this one guy," you mean me, I did not say any such thing. I bought the product. I followed the protocol. I posted the results. That is all. You and mlg ought to be thanking me, and I am encouraged to see mlg saying he will reevaluate his dosing.

I undertook this testing as a service to the others here, simply because I have learned so much and benefitted so much from this forum.

I do not rep for mlg or anybody else. I have and had no vested interest in the outcome, other than seeing a useful library of results here.

For what it's worth, I corresponded with MLG prior to posting, and he strikes me as an honest and sincere guy. I certainly was not accusing him of intentionally doing anything with respect to underdosing. I fully expect he will correct the issue in the future.

I just did the protocol and posted the results. It really is that simple.

I wish more people would do it.

How about you, tinyshrek? Pick someone at random and follow the protocol. It takes only 28 days. Help us out instead of hurling unfounded accusations.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    tinyshrek,

If by "this one guy," you mean me, I did not say any such thing. I bought the product. I followed the protocol. I posted the results. That is all. You and mlg ought to be thanking me, and I am encouraged to see mlg saying he will reevaluate his dosing.

I undertook this testing as a service to the others here, simply because I have learned so much and benefitted so much from this forum.

I do not rep for mlg or anybody else. I have and had no vested interest in the outcome, other than seeing a useful library of results here.

For what it's worth, I corresponded with MLG prior to posting, and he strikes me as an honest and sincere guy. I certainly was not accusing him of intentionally doing anything with respect to underdosing. I fully expect he will correct the issue in the future.

I just did the protocol and posted the results. It really is that simple.

I wish more people would do it.

How about you, tinyshrek? Pick someone at random and follow the protocol. It takes only 28 days. Help us out instead of hurling unfounded accusations.
    True I understand now. My apologies. I can admit when I'm wrong. Heavy has explained this to me and I see it's for the greater good.

- SHREK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GSracer View Post
    And btw, people jumping to conclusions with eloquently worded posts, no matter which "side" you are on, should mean nothing in a section entitled "lab testing". If I had a huge post count, and was sick with my use of SAT-level vocabulary, I could probably convince your dog was plotting your overthrow. This section should be based on science, not emotion. I just caution against speaking in any sort of absolutes around here, you may be setting yourself up for a black eye in the future. I have done it to myself MANY times...
    I said it once I will say it again his T/a is on point ! Glad to see MLG taking responsibility and fixing things !

SCAMMER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

mlg and I have resolved this via PM. He is making adjustments to ensure quality control.

I have already made the point that a guy could score slightly lower than the range in the post you quoted. 500ng/dl is just not realistic though.

Feel free to get labs and let the data speak for itself brother.

Just fyi, I have personally had over 12 tests following this protocol over the years with 200mg Testosterone and never once did the results come back this low with scripted meds. Based on the study, personal labs and lab reports from others I'm confident in my evaluation.

good post again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I will gladly volunteer to be one of the guys to get blood work if MLG sends me stuff but really, I would definitely be down and could probably get multiple tests without too much issue if it would be helpful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Ill be the first to speak on MLG's genuine way he conducts business, in my opinion what the numbers speak of has to do with his supplier not him. MLG sets a example of what Service should be. It can always be hit or miss with China.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I will gladly volunteer to be one of the guys to get blood work if MLG sends me stuff but really, I would definitely be down and could probably get multiple tests without too much issue if it would be helpful.
    PM'd
    GreenGiant is a fictional character and does not condone the use of AAS. All post made by GreenGiany should not be taken seriously.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Also, PM'd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

MLG....send me some shit...I'm always game to get shit tested...
    ~bulldogz~