Test/deca/dbol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Test/deca/dbol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I don't think Nolvadex will prevent him from getting gyno if from deca. My advice to you is drop the deca. Its very suppressive and I think its what screwed up my hormones in my 20's and they are still not right today in my 30's. So unless you are 100% ok with the idea of being on TRT for the rest of your life I'd ditch deca. The results are not that dramatic anyways. I would say run a test/dbol cycle if you're dead set on doing AAS at your age. 500mg test for 12-16 weeks and 40mg of dbol for the first 4 weeks is a pretty basic and effective cycle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Test/deca/dbol

^^^^ good advice

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan60563 View Post
    I don't think Nolvadex will prevent him from getting gyno if from deca. My advice to you is drop the deca. Its very suppressive and I think its what screwed up my hormones in my 20's and they are still not right today in my 30's. So unless you are 100% ok with the idea of being on TRT for the rest of your life I'd ditch deca. The results are not that dramatic anyways. I would say run a test/dbol cycle if you're dead set on doing AAS at your age. 500mg test for 12-16 weeks and 40mg of dbol for the first 4 weeks is a pretty basic and effective cycle.
    if any thing the nolva will increase his side effects from DECA..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    if any thing the nolva will increase his side effects from DECA..
    He wasn't talking about running Nolva on cycle just for pct. Nolva for pct will be fine bro along with the aromasin. Run the cycle like u have it laid about with aromasin 12.5am 12.5 pm and caber .5 2x a week. Pct like u have it 40-40-20-20 and aromasin 25-25-12.5-12.5. Sounds like a solid cycle. Yes ur 19 but if ur gonna run it anyways better to take the advice and be safe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Re: Test/deca/dbol

Honestly with such a low dose of deca I doubt prolactin will be an issue. A good ai like formeron or aromasin should suffice while on cycle.

Nova imo should only be used of a flareup e2 related is started during the cycle, but clomid along side a suicidal ai for pct would be ideal.

Cycle looks good. But at 19 I'd keep it even simpler then what you have planned. I get we can't talk you out of a cycle so instead. Test and dbol alone is all you need.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Nolva and 19-nor compounds do not go together. It will increase your gyno.

You need an AI.

Your deca is too high, a lower dose would be fine.

At 19, don't be surprised if in a few years your T levels are shot. May or may not be able to have kids, may have to get on TRT, many other things. I'm sure you've thought about these risks though.
    Any posts by JCBourne are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor and shouldn't be taken seriously; he is a fictitious character.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I am extremely thankful for this much feedback...wasnt expecting nearly as much as I got.
    My next cycle is going to be test and dbol. I probably wont do deca,tren,etc till I'm in the 200s+ off cycle. Thatll probably be end 2014-2015. It is so hard to not go with my ego and just go all out(always is), but it makes sense to be safe in the long run. I refuse to be a burnout..

My next cycle will be
    Test E 250mg/ml 1.5mls twice a week, week 1-12
    dbol - 40mg E.D. week 1-4
    hcg - 250 iu twice a week, week 1 - 12
    aromasin - 12.5 E.D. week 1-12

pct:
    nolva 40/40/20/20 week 14-17
    aromasin25/25/12.5/12.5 week 14-17

Jay_steel,
    I dont party, so I shouldnt have that problem, I just smoke a little ganj with the buddies on the weekends..
    Maybe you know some things that I dont, perhaps you could give a little diet advice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JCBourne View Post
    Nolva and 19-nor compounds do not go together. It will increase your gyno.

You need an AI.

Your deca is too high, a lower dose would be fine.

At 19, don't be surprised if in a few years your T levels are shot. May or may not be able to have kids, may have to get on TRT, many other things. I'm sure you've thought about these risks though.
    He never mentioned using Nolva on cycle and I agree with old school clomid for pct with a suicidal ai like aromasin or formeron would be ideal but Nolva will suffice along with aromasin or formeron. Alot of people experience emotional sides on clomid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jaybartley View Post
    I am extremely thankful for this much feedback...wasnt expecting nearly as much as I got.
    My next cycle is going to be test and dbol. I probably wont do deca,tren,etc till I'm in the 200s+ off cycle. Thatll probably be end 2014-2015. It is so hard to not go with my ego and just go all out(always is), but it makes sense to be safe in the long run. I refuse to be a burnout..

My next cycle will be
    Test E 750mg/wk 1-12
    dbol - 40mg E.D. week 1-4
    hcg - 250 iu twice a week, week 1 - 12
    aromasin - 12.5 E.D. week 1-12

pct:
    Clomid 75/75/50/50 week 14-17
    aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5 week 14-17

Jay_steel,
    I dont party, so I shouldnt have that problem, I just smoke a little ganj with the buddies on the weekends..
    Maybe you know some things that I dont, perhaps you could give a little diet advice
    See Edits In bold ;-) Good Choice btw, Now you're using your head.

Simple to Nothing is all you need right now, but I doubt using nothing is an option for you at this point. So Might as well do it right, Play it safe, and enjoy the growth. I dont care for HCG on cycle, or Off, but to each their own.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by longworthb View Post
    He never mentioned using Nolva on cycle and I agree with old school clomid for pct with a suicidal ai like aromasin or formeron would be ideal but Nolva will suffice along with aromasin or formeron. Alot of people experience emotional sides on clomid

Most of the emotional sides on clomid, are caused by an influx in e2, and reduction in testosterone. Supplementing with a Good dosed AI like Aromasin ( if you can find real good aromasin ) or Formeron, should counter act a lot of the emotional rebounds associated with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Looks solid bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Test/deca/dbol

Haha yea the first time I used colmid I was like a bitch my emotions were all over the place

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

He's going to shut down HARD coming off that strong of a cycle for a 19 year old, second cycle. An AI of some sort in PCT is highly recommended. That deca is going to shut him down HARD and recovery will be a roller coaster, and to save some gains he needs to do the best possible PCT. I would stretch that PCT to 5 weeks, again this is a hard cycle such a young kid.

EDIT:

Noticed he may/will drop deca, good choice. If you want something like deca try NPP.

Also second cycle running 750mg of test? Very unwise, more is not better and in a second cycle?

The dude's 19 years old! He could do cycles of 500mg/wk, possibly even lower and still see sick gains. He's boosting his what should be already high T levels, so he doesn't need no crazy amount of gear. This just screws him in the long run and he will have to end up using more down the road when he could of started lower.

As far as HCG, run it. See why here (credit to bigmoe) : Low-dose human chorionic gonadotropin m - PubMed Mobile

I've ran without HCG once, I regret it. It is what most certainly made me become a TRT patient.
    Last edited by JCBourne; 04-29-2013 at 03:42 PM.
    Any posts by JCBourne are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor and shouldn't be taken seriously; he is a fictitious character.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I avoid HCG like the plague. People swear by it but then talk about how they needed gyno surgery after using it. I dont know I would rather my balls come back a few weeks/month/two months slower than take the risks of HCG. HCG can also skyrocket peoples E2. Ive seen all sorts of weird things. But some people love it and feel like it helps them keep all their gains. Some people swear by it. I feel like you can only use it briefly. Like maybe 1-2 weeks in a row at a pretty low dose. Just to sort of kickstart the testicular growth. But if you think about it logically its a double edged sword. Wouldnt your body make less LH when and after you take HCG? So if you take it you get the testicular growth but your LH might be lower. I dont know. Scared of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by C3p0 View Post
    I avoid HCG like the plague. People swear by it but then talk about how they needed gyno surgery after using it. I dont know I would rather my balls come back a few weeks/month/two months slower than take the risks of HCG. HCG can also skyrocket peoples E2. Ive seen all sorts of weird things. But some people love it and feel like it helps them keep all their gains. Some people swear by it. I feel like you can only use it briefly. Like maybe 1-2 weeks in a row at a pretty low dose. Just to sort of kickstart the testicular growth. But if you think about it logically its a double edged sword. Wouldnt your body make less LH when and after you take HCG? So if you take it you get the testicular growth but your LH might be lower. I dont know. Scared of it.
    You can get a spike in e2 because the HCG will boost your test levels, but with proper items on hand one should have no issues.

HCG is really a personal opinion and each person will have their reason to why or why not to use it. It is up to this lad to figure out what he wants to do, his life, his body, his choice.

Of course, none of us are professionals or doctors so take what we say with a grain of salt.