• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cannabis / Marijuana: THE SEXY STONER THREAD!

IML Gear Cream!
gangagoddess5.jpg

f788e1137b9a58ac4cc21bc9f0acf0f9.jpg

I wonder if she's tried these: They are Italian but have an anime look to them: Buxxxer, Cute Anthropomorphic Adult Toys by Kokoro

i dont know, but she used to show me pics of some wild dildos in action and i could see part of her arm tatt so it was her lol........shes stoned all the time though.......really bitchy when shes out of gear........and likes something nice stuck in the back while ur nailing the front or vice versa (no i never nailed her!)

common denominator here is all these women will let you put it in their butt

sexy-stoners-shotgun-hits-thcfinder-sexysmokers-23903.jpg

DSC_7473.jpg

01-03-420x640-08.jpg

imgres
imgres
article-2205434-15173CDA000005DC-967_306x487.jpg

Marijuana and Creativity: Does Weed Turbocharge Outside The Box Thinking?
Posted July 6th, 2013 by Monterey Bud & filed under Marijuana Education, marijuana studies.

Marijuana-and-creative-thinking-590x750.png

Rarely these days do you get a clearly delineated line in science ? particularly when viewed through the lens of propaganda. The mouthpieces for the environmental rape machine ? big business, would have us believe that the environment is fine. ?No need to panic about global warming?? and this silly notion that ?ocean levels are getting higher,? ?it?s ridiculous. Despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary.

The argument surrounding marijuana?s net positive effect on creativity is no different. At least if you listen to the scientists who recite the cold hard data ? but who?ve probably never smoked it.

In their limited and myopic study of 16 college kids, dosed with edibles containing approximately 0.3 mg of THC. Working under the assumption that amount was the average dosage of the psychoactive cannabinoids consumed during a given sitting. Dr. Jared R. Tinklenberg, from the Stanford University School of medicine concluded, ?Marijuana did not enhance? Fluency, flexibility, elaboration, and uniqueness of creativity.?

Conversely? We have documented human history, which is rich with creative thinkers across a broad spectrum of disciplines, who say otherwise. That marijuana is indeed a Gateway? to creativity, insight, and acute pattern recognition, where life?s associative net truths become clear?an epiphany of interconnecting concepts.

From the beautiful mind that dared to roam the cosmos ? Carl Sagan once famously spoke of marijuana?s ability to help mankind tap into

?the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.?

Obviously, this was not a new concept at the time these words were uttered. But the simple fact that the likes of Mr. Sagan, Albert Einstein, William F Buckley, Louis Armstrong, Steve Jobs, Ted Turner, and a host of presidents throughout history have seen value in its contemplative value? Speaks volumes.

In this video, Jason Silva speaks about the beneficial nature of marijuana?s psychoactive cannabinoids, and their potential cause and effect within the realm of human creativity.

Jason Silva - Psychedelic Drugs - YouTube

Marijuana and Creativity: Does Weed Turbocharge Outside The Box Thinking? | Marijuana.com

Back