Disturbing Conversation

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Boynton Beach Fl
    Posts
    1,030

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    95914600

    Disturbing Conversation

    So yesterday I spoke with a very nice woman who had great concern for her teenage son. Apparently the "kid" started using steroids at a very young age to the point now where he has NO natural production of his own testosterone. The "kid" hasn't even reached the age of 18 yet. I felt for both the mother and son. He is currently under a care of a physician trying to jump start his own production, hopefully for his sake he hasnt done to much damage. Steroids are no joke, if you're a teenager considering using them always keep it fresh in your mind that you will have to pay some sort of consequences. Don't take advice from anyone on these drugs. Do yourself a favor and stay away from them, let your body develop on its own naturally into your 20's. There's my two cents on this topic! I am praying both for mother and son!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    DQ House of Cards
    Posts
    3,722

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    859954560

    good point...i can look directly at myself as a bad example as i like to steer young men away from gear use...

    i started at 18yrs old with anadrol and pretty much with a reckless mind set lived for the moment for about 7-8 yrs...running whatever whenever with no thought of what might happen to my body..of course this was pre internet and facts or info was very limited..i just took what the dealer or guys at the gym took...and then some..and i looked the part which i liked...women liked it and attention was always there..

    bounce forward 5 years after a bad injury lifting and 5 yrs of nothing but beer..buffalo wings a few Golden Tee titles...went from a nice 240ish with abs to 325lbs with a 48 inch waist...life was not good..all kinds of health marker issues...stroke level bp..and to top it off a 96ng/dl test level with a free test that was close to a 80yr old man according to my endo..

    i refocused and dropped 145lbs in one year and got back into bodybuilding...thats the muscle version not the fat one...i also was not able to gain any natural function of on my own...so TRT began...i have been pinning 2 x every week for 12 years now...and for those who think TRT is cool..well i will tell ya it gets old after awhile...searching for pin sites that arent loaded with scar tissue and just the fact you have too gets a bit old for sure..

    yes it was good to regroup and get back to some of my old form..but in all honesty i wonder were i would be without the injury..probably in worse shape health wise as i was on a path to destruction...so things all happen for a reason...i did manage to father 3 kids on trt or with very low test levels but i'm not certain that is normal..

    in the end think about the decisions you make as young man or women as they can and will effect the rest of your life...they did mine!!

    s2h15 for 15% off

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    dave 236's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    southeast U.S.
    Posts
    1,551

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    328361079

    ^^^except for a few minor details this was me as well. Its too bad we didn't have resources like this when i was that young. I may have been too stubborn to listen but maybe. Teens and young people have no need for this. Shit i trade it all to go back and know what i know now!

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Boynton Beach Fl
    Posts
    1,030

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    95914600

    Yup the "jack asses" were encouraging us to use them when we were young back in the 80s. I would never do that today but then again the over all knowledge of steroids has expanded greatly.
    I too started young needless to say I'll be on TRT the rest of my life. After being off 4 years and wanting to commit suicide I consulted 2 doctors, one being a urologist, he told me I had the testosterone levels of a woman.
    "No wonder why you are so depressed", he said.



    Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    good point...i can look directly at myself as a bad example as i like to steer young men away from gear use...

    i started at 18yrs old with anadrol and pretty much with a reckless mind set lived for the moment for about 7-8 yrs...running whatever whenever with no thought of what might happen to my body..of course this was pre internet and facts or info was very limited..i just took what the dealer or guys at the gym took...and then some..and i looked the part which i liked...women liked it and attention was always there..

    bounce forward 5 years after a bad injury lifting and 5 yrs of nothing but beer..buffalo wings a few Golden Tee titles...went from a nice 240ish with abs to 325lbs with a 48 inch waist...life was not good..all kinds of health marker issues...stroke level bp..and to top it off a 96ng/dl test level with a free test that was close to a 80yr old man according to my endo..

    i refocused and dropped 145lbs in one year and got back into bodybuilding...thats the muscle version not the fat one...i also was not able to gain any natural function of on my own...so TRT began...i have been pinning 2 x every week for 12 years now...and for those who think TRT is cool..well i will tell ya it gets old after awhile...searching for pin sites that arent loaded with scar tissue and just the fact you have too gets a bit old for sure..

    yes it was good to regroup and get back to some of my old form..but in all honesty i wonder were i would be without the injury..probably in worse shape health wise as i was on a path to destruction...so things all happen for a reason...i did manage to father 3 kids on trt or with very low test levels but i'm not certain that is normal..

    in the end think about the decisions you make as young man or women as they can and will effect the rest of your life...they did mine!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Chrisotpherm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,468

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    133803193

    This is a great thread. Fortunately I have an older brother who kept me far away from the use of aas during my teen development. I didn't begin my first cycle till I was 27.
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    DQ House of Cards
    Posts
    3,722

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    859954560

    I had a medic in our platoon that would hook us up with pins...they were 18-19g....

    It was draw and shoot...all in one...man those bastards didn't feel good..

    s2h15 for 15% off

  7. #7
    Goonie Goo Goo
    PushAndPull's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Curling in the squat rack!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    2,167

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    311896345

    If you are going to take advice from someone on anything, then you would naturally look for someone that already has experience with it. Yet even on this board you'll occasionally find kids that are hell bent on taking gear regardless of what the vets tell them. All you can do is tell them the truth and hope that they believe you.

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    46

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1249506

    I was just 30 when I started ph and ds cycles as I was fighting I stayed at 72kg but luckily I was educated enough to pct and cycle with large enough breaks.im just fin my first aas cycle,80mg tbol kicker for 10 week test e 500,pct has gone great and am strong but at 40 im ok with what consequences I may endure as ive educated myself before starting.stories like you guys have shared are the best advice for young lifters ive seen.dont try to run before you can walk,train hard and wait till you have a more mature look at aas would be my advice.thank you gentlemen for sharing.

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Beirut
    Posts
    284

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    -2945801

    Quote Originally Posted by PushAndPull View Post
    If you are going to take advice from someone on anything, then you would naturally look for someone that already has experience with it. Yet even on this board you'll occasionally find kids that are hell bent on taking gear regardless of what the vets tell them. All you can do is tell them the truth and hope that they believe you.
    the problem is that when you take advice from someone who has experience with steroids is that he will encourage you to take them most of the times...it is like a smoker trying to push on you to smoke...advice should come from an experienced user but also from an OLDER and WISER user.
    as far as i am concerned and probably many here will disagree: i have tried about most supplements and for years (52 now) and also tried steroids but only once and i can give the following advice: i had the best results when i took away from my head the idea of supplements and that they help and concentrated on quality training ..it took me a while to shake away that idea and i just relied on a healthy diet. i don't deny the benefits of whey proteins supplementation but i think it is mostly psychological and that you can get what you need from food. i used to swear by protein supplements but after years i just took it out of my life and i feel and look better. as far as steroids ...no need for advice just not worth the trouble unless you do it professionally with a doctor and legitimate products and for a limited amount of time that is if you are a pro.

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    IMF
    Posts
    2,780

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.G View Post
    the problem is that when you take advice from someone who has experience with steroids is that he will encourage you to take them most of the times...it is like a smoker trying to push on you to smoke...advice should come from an experienced user but also from an OLDER and WISER user.
    as far as i am concerned and probably many here will disagree: i have tried about most supplements and for years (52 now) and also tried steroids but only once and i can give the following advice: i had the best results when i took away from my head the idea of supplements and that they help and concentrated on quality training ..it took me a while to shake away that idea and i just relied on a healthy diet. i don't deny the benefits of whey proteins supplementation but i think it is mostly psychological and that you can get what you need from food. i used to swear by protein supplements but after years i just took it out of my life and i feel and look better. as far as steroids ...no need for advice just not worth the trouble unless you do it professionally with a doctor and legitimate products and for a limited amount of time that is if you are a pro.

    I can't give out any rep for 24hrs but you can rest assured when I can I'll give you a good negging for writing such a gay post, gtfo.

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Beirut
    Posts
    284

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    -2945801

    ^^^^ this is based on my own experience which is from 15 years old to 52 , you may disagree or agree but you cannot call me a liar whether you like it or not. If you have a different experience please post it so we can all get some info.

Similar Threads

  1. conversation with god
    By dirtwarrior in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 10:03 AM
  2. Danny81 conversation
    By Doublebase in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 04:24 PM
  3. Just an ongoing conversation.
    By cman in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 02:13 AM
  4. MMA's cyber sex conversation
    By CRASHMAN in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 06:54 PM
  5. Dinner conversation gone wrong ...
    By naturaltan in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 08:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2021 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums