• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

having trouble finding opiates for torn muscle

Moneytoblow

Gettin it in
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
the town im in is very descriminate when it comes to opiate related drugs. however, opiates are the only drugs that have ever done anything for me for my pain. does anyone have any suggestions on doctors to see (near san antonio) or an easier way to get opiates? Isnt it possible to order DHC over the internet? PM for things not suitable for this forum.

the town im in is very descriminate when it comes to opiate related drugs. however, opiates are the only drugs that have ever done anything for me for my pain. does anyone have any suggestions on doctors to see (near san antonio) or an easier way to get opiates? Isnt it possible to order DHC over the internet? PM for things not suitable for this forum.

Any luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have u ever tried Kratom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ This

It is safer and is pretty notent if good qualit IMO, sure its bitter, but toss and wash is quick and easy. toss the amount in mouth and chug a few sips of water and done.
I havent used it in years but still have various strains tucked away. i would pick that over pharma opiates if needed.

Something isnt right here... is the torn muscle a doctor's prognosis or your own?

^^ yeah good question. and if its ruptured tendon... well you hould go doc asap, mig eed some work on it. i tore my bicep yrs ago and FUK did it hurt! and bruised bad too, luckly i dropped weight right as it happened or i might have needed ER. i was ok.

IML Gear Cream!
Nasty may even be an understatement right? lol I have settled on putting the kratom in the sweetened tea. I think the sweetness helps with the bitterness of kratom. I certainly wouldn't mess with kratom if not for the huge benefit. I recommend trying a level tablespoon next time given your size with enrgfitness. Then depending on the effect you feel, try a slightly rounded tblsp for the next dose. If you try too much you will become nauseated and probably won't ever have the stomach to try again.

Back