I am designing my 4th cycle and was wondering what you all thought of it. I have done a test only and a test tren cycle before and currently waiting to start a test tren mast cycle. I am just planning ahead for the end of summer to give me time to get everything in order. I am 25 years old, 163 pounds and 5"5.5". I am around 12% body fat right now but will hopefully be closer to 8 after my test tren mast cycle. I plan to be pretty athletic and strong looking at this point, but not huge (I never want to be HUGE). I have been toying with the idea of a "cardio cycle". What I mean by this is I want to keep the look I will have, but I want to put out like a beast. I will be adding crossfit/sealfit and wrestling/sparing style workouts to my lifting routine. I should be lifting 5 times per week, slow cardio a few times per week plus 100% intensity interval training a few times per week. Basicaly I want to be very athletic looking, moderately swole, and a cardio and endurance beast. My research has led me to this

Weeks 1-16 250mg Test E/week
Weeks 1-16 400-600mg EQ/week

Weeks 1-16 .5mg Arimidex EOD
Weeks 1-14 125-250iu hCG 2-3 times per week
(hCG 3 weeks on 3 weeks off)

PTC

Weeks 18-19.5 500iu hCG/day (if needed)
Weeks 19-22 Clomid 50/50/50/50
Weeks 19-24 Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10

I am not set on the doses, everybody seems to have a different idea so I am looking for more input. I am not looking to gain much mass so test e is not a must. I read many guys like to run this up to 20 weeks, but if I front load is this necessary? I can throw in clen as I hear that can help cardio (as well as stay lean threw the fall). I also can throw in some anavar or tbol to help with strength. What do you guys think?