• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st cycle and PCT question

babyhulk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I will try not to ask stupid questions, and I have done my own research, but I am having trouble finding HCG for my PCT. Is it a necessity or a luxury?

I plan on a Test E and Anadrol cycle in the next 2 months. But I want to gather everything necessry for the proper PCT. I will be running the anadrol first 4 weeks, and the test will be ran for a total of 10 weeks.

From what I've gathered, I need to run arimidex@.5mg ED throughout cycle. 13 days after last pin I should start clomid @ 300mg day 1. Next 10 days 100mg ED, next 10 days 50mgED.

Is this correct? Maybe some vitamin c for cortisol, but there are many conflicting opinions from everyone about what is the best PCT. It sure seems as if Im missing a few other items. Any input is appreciated, and is the liquid dex and clomid ok? If there is anything else I need please let me know. I have a limited window to obtain exactly what I need. Thanks

first cycles are to be test only....... read the sticky.

I don't think there's anything wrong with an oral kicker for first cycle. As for the hcg... it will help you immensely in regards to recover. Run 500iu's x2 per week to keep the atrophy under control.. is it a must, no, but I recommend it.

I will try not to ask stupid questions, and I have done my own research, but I am having trouble finding HCG for my PCT. Is it a necessity or a luxury?

I plan on a Test E and Anadrol cycle in the next 2 months. But I want to gather everything necessry for the proper PCT. I will be running the anadrol first 4 weeks, and the test will be ran for a total of 10 weeks.

From what I've gathered, I need to run arimidex@.5mg ED throughout cycle. 13 days after last pin I should start clomid @ 300mg day 1. Next 10 days 100mg ED, next 10 days 50mgED.

Is this correct? Maybe some vitamin c for cortisol, but there are many conflicting opinions from everyone about what is the best PCT. It sure seems as if Im missing a few other items. Any input is appreciated, and is the liquid dex and clomid ok? If there is anything else I need please let me know. I have a limited window to obtain exactly what I need. Thanks

What's your stats??
What's doseage gonna be?
Arimidex can be run eod
Hcg during cycle starting 2nd week if you choose, 2 x a wk at 500ius
Pct yes 14 days after last pin
Depending upon cycle doseage pct clomid 100/75/75/50 Ed for 4wks
Aromasin. 25/25/12.5/12.5 Ed 4 wks

I'm not all that confident in liquid AI's and such, hear to much about them being unstable.

I don't think there's anything wrong with an oral kicker for first cycle. As for the hcg... it will help you immensely in regards to recover. Run 500iu's x2 per week to keep the atrophy under control.. is it a must, no, but I recommend it.

My reason for this is if he's on test and drol and let's say get horrible acne or feel like shit, he isn't gonna know if it's the drol or the test witch is causing the problem.

What's your stats??
What's doseage gonna be?
Arimidex can be run eod
Hcg during cycle starting 2nd week if you choose, 2 x a wk at 500ius
Pct yes 14 days after last pin
Depending upon cycle doseage pct clomid 100/75/75/50 Ed for 4wks
Aromasin. 25/25/12.5/12.5 Ed 4 wks

I'm not all that confident in liquid AI's and such, hear to much about them being unstable.

6'2" 230
33yrs old
Test E 500mg/week/10 weeks
Drol 50mg/ED/4 weeks

As for the liquids being unstable, this is the only ones I have access to as of yet. Should I just wait until I get the real deal?

I don't think there's anything wrong with an oral on the first cycle either. I'm really glad I ran dbol on mine. Or even a prop kickstart with E. Something about waiting half of the cycle to feel any results just sucks to me.

I don't think there's anything wrong with an oral on the first cycle either. I'm really glad I ran dbol on mine. Or even a prop kickstart with E. Something about waiting half of the cycle to feel any results just sucks to me.

^^^I agree

Kick start with some dbol or something. It will make your cycle A LOT more fun.

If sides were to show up early then it would most likely be due to the dbol because of its early kick in time. Then....if he stops taking the dbol it would clear the system fast and the sides should go with it

What else can I do for water retention besides low sodium, clean diet and lots of water? I hate being bloated. It would be nice to be proactive rather than reactive. Thanks

What else can I do for water retention besides low sodium, clean diet and lots of water? I hate being bloated. It would be nice to be proactive rather than reactive. Thanks

running an AI is your best defense against bloat. Some people just can't avoid it though.

I know this has laid dead for a while, but now its down to brass tacks. Ive got everything except for HCG and arimidex. But HCG is on its way. All I need is my arimidex. Only problem is when I find generics, it says its for after pin. Previous discussions have said ED or EOD during pin. Which one is it? I have my clomid for PCT and nolva in case of sides during. Sorry for bumping this old dog but I wanna make sure my cycle goes as smoothly as possible. Thanks

so would you be saying run one first(i.e test 1st 4wks,then other) as to figure if you start feeling like shit you know what it is,not so much for safety but to know which is giving you which side effect?
My reason for this is if he's on test and drol and let's say get horrible acne or feel like shit, he isn't gonna know if it's the drol or the test witch is causing the problem.

IML Gear Cream!
no test E won't even fully kick in til then, he's saying your first cycle should be test only and then introduce compounds one at a time. I think it's ok to kickstart a test E cycle but I'm starting to think it may be best to reccomend just using test prop the first few weeks rather than an oral, at least for first timers

There is also solid science behind frontloading long esters. Grab some extra test E and double your dose the first week to reach your peak closer to week 2-3

Back