Can taking Clenbuterol cause Vaginal Bleeding? Help!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Can taking Clenbuterol cause Vaginal Bleeding? Help!

Hello, i have recently started taking clenbuterol and since day one have been experiencing vaginal bleeding. I have searched all over google, bodybuilding forums, medical pages, and cant seem to find an answer. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it normal? or should i consider stopping and consulting my doctor?
    Any advice is greatly appriciated!
    Thank you!

DRSE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Never heard anything like this. Anything is possible. I would dump it immediately and see if the bleeding stops.

How old are you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm 21.
    I've read other posts on other sites and some women experience spotting but all the comments on it were people saying "clen isnt a hormone effector so it's not due to clen" but its what I'm currently experiencing

DRSE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Being 21 doesn't rule out possible really serious issues but it seems unlikey. Still any family history of reproductive cysts, issues...etc

i would dump the clen immediately and see if the bleeding stops or tappers off.

Personally all stims cause a sexual response have you had an increase in sexual activity?

Any change in other meds?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    Never heard anything like this. Anything is possible. I would dump it immediately and see if the bleeding stops.

How old are you?

I'm 21.
    I've read other posts on other sites and some women experience spotting but all the comments on it were people saying "clen isnt a hormone effector so it's not due to clen" but its what I'm currently experiencing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

I would jump off the clen now and see if it stops as stated above... but I would also rec going to doc to get checked out , just in case. but no I haven't heard of this with clen personally.
    Blergs AKA. JUCED_PORKCHOP

An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:

Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Being 21 doesn't rule out possible really serious issues but it seems unlikey. Still any family history of reproductive cysts, issues...etc

Personally all stims cause a sexual response have you had an increase in sexual activity?

No, family history is clean.
    I started it on Wednesday morning and an hour after i take it the bleeding starts and fades away by 5pm. THursday i took it again in the morning and it stopped by 6pm. I took it this morning when i woke up and it started an hour afterwards. So it seems to be effecting me just after I take it but I am perfectly fine by night time.

No sexual changes yet, and no other meds apart from birth control.

I have already experienced a minor headache, and muscle cramps so i know the clen is in my system

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by blergs. View Post
    I would jump off the clen now and see if it stops as stated above... but I would also rec going to doc to get checked out , just in case. but no I haven't heard of this with clen personally.
    Ok, thank you. I just feel im stuck and wanted to try something different. kinda dissapointing i guess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm new to this and i have answered your questions with more information but it said it was being reviewed before posting. I dont understand why?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

The Bleeding starts in about an hour after taking it and stops in the evening, nothing at night. I have just started this wednesday and the bleeding started an hour after my first dose.

My family history is clean, and no changes yet for a sexual response. I do know it is in my system cause i have already experienced minor headache and muscle cramps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I have to agree, definitely stop now and take it from there. No one can tell you exactly what is going on but obviously the clen may be very well doing this. Stop now.

DRSE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gettingfit07 View Post
    I'm new to this and i have answered your questions with more information but it said it was being reviewed before posting. I dont understand why?
    your new... that message will stop after you get to a certain amount of posts.

DRSE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

No, family history is clean.
    I started it on Wednesday morning and an hour after i take it the bleeding starts and fades away by 5pm. THursday i took it again in the morning and it stopped by 6pm. I took it this morning when i woke up and it started an hour afterwards. So it seems to be effecting me just after I take it but I am perfectly fine by night time.

No sexual changes yet, and no other meds apart from birth control.

I have already experienced a minor headache, and muscle cramps so i know the clen is in my system
    so while my gynecological skill is fairly impressive, I have to admit Im not sure why this is occurring to you.
    I am a clen abuser and I have taken doses that will kill a lesser man. I have an occasional calve or forearm cramp when taking clen. I would guess for what ever reason some real estate in your lady part area is cramping up.
    the only thing you can do here to determine approximate causation is to abruptly stop the clen. and see if the bleeding stops. I cramp alot more when I start or abruptly up the dose. but my body adjusts really quickly and the cramping seems to stop within a day or two. maybe you just ramped up to quickly.
    two final questions and Im tapped out
    1- what dose did you start with and where are you now... 6 days later
    2- where did you obtain this clen? Im wondering if maybe its not clen after all. maybe you were accidentally given a steroid. with likely will alter a menstrual cycle.

If you abruptly stop and the bleeding does not take a pretty quick turn for the better, I would go to the doc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Hello, i have recently started taking clenbuterol and since day one have been experiencing vaginal bleeding. I have searched all over google, bodybuilding forums, medical pages, and cant seem to find an answer. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it normal? or should i consider stopping and consulting my doctor?
    Any advice is greatly appriciated!
    Thank you!
    Are you sure your clen is clen?? Also I will get Living2Learn to answer this. He's the expert on vaginal bleeding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

so while my gynecological skill is fairly impressive, I have to admit Im not sure why this is occurring to you.
    I am a clen abuser and I have taken doses that will kill a lesser man. I have an occasional calve or forearm cramp when taking clen. I would guess for what ever reason some real estate in your lady part area is cramping up.
    the only thing you can do here to determine approximate causation is to abruptly stop the clen. and see if the bleeding stops. I cramp alot more when I start or abruptly up the dose. but my body adjusts really quickly and the cramping seems to stop within a day or two. maybe you just ramped up to quickly.
    two final questions and Im tapped out
    1- what dose did you start with and where are you now... 6 days later
    2- where did you obtain this clen? Im wondering if maybe its not clen after all. maybe you were accidentally given a steroid. with likely will alter a menstrual cycle.

If you abruptly stop and the bleeding does not take a pretty quick turn for the better, I would go to the doc.
    It's liquid clen but,
    I started with 1.5ml a day, and I'm still at that cause I'm worried to up it since I don't know what's going on yet.
    It is clen, factory sealed and I did so much research before purchasing it.

I was planning on doing Var with it, but at this mom moment I'm not planning to take any more of anything until I know what's happening to me