• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What do you think-Increase your 1rm by 50 pounds in 14 weeks

Unfortuantely I have never cared about increasing my 1RM! :)

Maybe we have some powerlifters around here that can help.

Not to sound like a sales pitch, but you may be interested in this program: http://www.ironmagazine.com/go/benchpress

I have sold many.

Thats less than 4 pounds a week, you should be able to do that IMO :)

that program is one of the most effective i have ever seen for increasing your 1RM on the bench. about 10 people at my gym have done it now, with the least succesful person putting 20 lbs on their bench.

it works.

I im gonna go for it, do you all think i should just stop doing incline and decline BP. If not how many reps-sets should i do, thanks

that program is one of the most effective i have ever seen for increasing your 1RM on the bench. about 10 people at my gym have done it now, with the least succesful person putting 20 lbs on their bench.
btw, did the people you know that did this program do these workout on every monday and friday or monday one week, friday the next week,etc. (is it really only a 7 week plan)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Chris52686
I im gonna go for it, do you all think i should just stop doing incline and decline BP. If not how many reps-sets should i do, thanks

btw, did the people you know that did this program do these workout on every monday and friday or monday one week, friday the next week,etc. (is it really only a 7 week plan)

Every Monday and Friday in one week. Some people went Monday/Thursday, depending on recovery speed.

Back