First Dbol Run

Thread: First Dbol Run

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

First Dbol Run

I have been curious about Dianabol since I started lifting weights and finally want to try it. Currently, I am just on 200mg of Test E per week as part of TRT.

I am planning on taking a 25mg capsule and opening into 4 ounces of water and taking 1 ounce 4 times per day (6.25mg per dose). I know that this is a low dose for some. I have taken 10mg of Superdrol with awesome results in the past, however.

Can anyone chime in into what I can expect or precautions to take? I am taking 1mg of Adex a week currently, should I take more or add Nolva or Clomid? How about weight and strength gains?

Superdrol elevated my AST to 56 and my ALT to 45 which took about a year to return to normal. Is Dbol more or less toxic than Superdrol based on experience?

Thank for any help, I know that this was a lot to read.

P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

start with getting some liver support. NAC works great and should keep your liver values down. take 1800mg/day. I'd say dbol is a bit less toxic than superdrol, but still toxic enough to need liver support.

I wouldn't expect a whole lot from 25mg honestly. Even 50mg doesn't do a whole lot for me. You'll put on a bit of water weight and probably a bit of strength, but don't mistake the water for lean muscle. You will find out when you drop the dbol that you are going to lose all the water weight and be almost back to square 1. You can't do a whole lot muscle wise in a short run of dbol. It's better used as a kick start to a longer cycle in my opinion.
    Check out PSL's products, sales, and other info HERE.

Also, check out our blog! Articles and discussion topics written by our expert authors. ---> http://www.bodybuildingexpertise.com/

http://www.puritysourcelabs.com/

->CONTACT US<-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

NAC is good for liver. 25mg is low but hey tryit out, next time maybe go to 40mg ed.
    Good luck!
    Blergs AKA. JUCED_PORKCHOP

An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:

Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

Salty Spatoon Sailor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

yeah bud just stick with 25 mg then go up to 50mg whenever you feel ready,no need to rush and you'll gain strength gains and water weight
    Popped a dbol woo im sweatin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

The first time I ran D-bol I only ran 4 5mgs a day (20mg ed) for 6 weeks with 400mg test ew and had fantastic results. With you being new to it you'll see results with that dose. Hell back in the 70s Arnold said he loved it at just 15mg ed. The trend I've seen over the years is that dosages keep creeping up on everything. IMO this is largely due to longterm users needing more and more to obtain results and many newer guys needlessly emulating that trend. More doesnt mean better for 90% of users. A valuable point that was made is that dbol gains are notoriously difficult to maintain post cessation. Most gains from a lower dose can actually be kept. That being said when you run 50+mgs a day of course you will lose some gains your carrying around an extra 5-15lbs of water. Peace-J
    World Domination = TREN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Agree....
    Whenever I see high doses, it means one of two things...Young and inexperienced,just plain get big today!! Or, someone who has done lotz of gear and has no response to low doses...It has always been my belief,sometimes against the massez, to go low and stack wisely...It has and continues to yeild good results...there r always baselines,but one should be dilegent in their pursuit...General rule,,,fast gains lead to fast losses...slow steady,and safe yeilds quality gains...Today, I am nearly 50, but feel and look 35...and am ery pleased...

Salty Spatoon Sailor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Zionoir knows whats up. Very well said.
    Popped a dbol woo im sweatin