advice on cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: advice on cycle

  1. #1
    Registered User
    FrankNegrete's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    34

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147706

    advice on cycle

    33 years old 5'10 225lbs

    test cyp 250 per week

    tren ace 50 ed

    anavar 50 every day

    week 1 and 2 500mg of test per week

    week 3-9 test cyp 250 per week tren ace 50ed

    week 10 -12 test cyp 250 per week

    anavar last 6 weeks of cycle 50 ed

    i have been reading to keep test low on tren, please advice will be much appreciated

    I have ran test off and on for the past ten years and its the only compound i have ever used

  2. #2
    Registered User
    jcar1016's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    1,270

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    15296144

    First I want to say that plan looks fine. I can say I personally at 33yo dont think I would have ever ran test less than 500mg ew. Less than that is a waste in my opinion. That being said I hear a lot of guys now are running lower test with tren to help with sides. No idea if that works or not. Never worried about it to much cause Tren doesnt bother me much sides wise. What does your PCT look like?
    World Domination = TREN

  3. #3
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    blueridge
    Posts
    81

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4295362

    I strongly disagree...Ive ran Trem e many times and found great results with low doses...That sweetspot is different for everyone...Tren can be the Devil...I always recommend starting low and slowly bumpping anything new,especially Tren the deztroyer...

  4. #4
    Registered User
    SoCalSwole's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    731

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    61844118

    Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    I strongly disagree...Ive ran Trem e many times and found great results with low doses...That sweetspot is different for everyone...Tren can be the Devil...I always recommend starting low and slowly bumpping anything new,especially Tren the deztroyer...
    I don't understand? Tren A is a totally different animal then the tren E you have ran many times. 50 a day is only 350 a week. Then he is lowering the test to 250 while on tren A. I do the same. I have tried cycles on high amounts of test with tren and also with low test while on tren. I had a much better run on the lower test. I didn't see any advantage to running the test high while on tren. If you read up on it you will find that tren is 5 times stronger than test and it binds to receptors much easier and maintains the bond much longer than test. So the test you take on a tren cycle is just to keep your dick working and make you feel better. No need to waste test.

    Looks like you have a decent cycle planned. I am willing to bet money that when you get into it you will wish you would have run it a few weeks longer on both legs of the cycle. But if its your first go at tren then stick to the plan. Also you might not want to commit to an actual amount of tren you take in a week. I hesitate to ever say, "I will take "X amount of tren" because there are a lot of variables the main one being the actual potency of the tren you have. The other is your personal tolerance to the drug. I am pretty tolerant to it. But i have seen guys literally freak out and end up in a psych ward on smaller doses then I run. Some labs I can run as high as 800 a week others 500 is the ceiling.

    I guess what i am saying is go slow and see where the sweet spot is, which another huge advantage of Tren A. If you get to much it only takes a few days to right the ship with Tren E your talking weeks to get that shit out of your system.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    blueridge
    Posts
    81

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4295362

    I would agree with some of what u said...Tren is tren,,,tren a or hexa or e...but yes tren e last longer..Yeah, I read the same label,but after several tren cycles, I think only 3 times stronger...who carez? What is true izs everyone reacts differently...and easy doses it on any Tren...1st tren run was 100mg of e a\wk results were great.You must agree more with tren izs not always better...

  6. #6
    Registered User
    SoCalSwole's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    731

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    61844118

    Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    I would agree with some of what u said...Tren is tren,,,tren a or hexa or e...but yes tren e last longer..Yeah, I read the same label,but after several tren cycles, I think only 3 times stronger...who carez? What is true izs everyone reacts differently...and easy doses it on any Tren...1st tren run was 100mg of e a\wk results were great.You must agree more with tren izs not always better...
    Absolutely agree with you.

    But I know people that could not handle tren E but do fine on tren A. I think it has to do with the natural ups and downs of the hormone levels when pinning once or twice a week with tren E. If I were to try it I would still pin ED or at least EOD keeping the same MG per week amount I would. EZ does it is correct but the time it takes to correct with the E estered tren is too long you could waste weeks being sick if you went too high.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    FrankNegrete's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    34

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147706

    clomid 50/25/25/25 pct running extramesane 12.5 ed

  8. #8
    Registered User
    jas101's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    southeast us
    Posts
    288

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    34381124

    Why go from test only cycles to test/tren? Why skip the other compounds like NPP?

  9. #9
    Registered User
    SoCalSwole's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    731

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    61844118

    Quote Originally Posted by jas101 View Post
    Why go from test only cycles to test/tren? Why skip the other compounds like NPP?

    ^^^^Actually a very good question.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    FrankNegrete's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    34

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147706

    No reason really just have heard tren was a bad motha fucker, when u say NPP are you referring to deca

  11. #11
    Registered User
    SoCalSwole's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    731

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    61844118

    NPP and deca are both nandrolone the difference is the ester. Deca is an extremely long ester that takes forever and a day to build up to where you see/feel any benefit from it. NPP has the Prop ester so it hits in a few days instead of weeks.

    Deca is notorious for water weight gain and bloat so if you have any issues with BP I would steer clear. NPP you will gain a little water but nothing that would not be manageable. I love NPP I usually run it at least once a year keeps my joints healthy and is great for bulking.

    Deca I would not touch unless your a power lifter and don't care about aesthetics, or your already under 10% BF. If your chubby it will just make you look even chubbier. You will be strong as hell but look like shit. Just my opinion.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    SoCalSwole's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    731

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    61844118

    Also yes tren is a bad Mo fo for sure. But that's not exactly a reason to want to run it as a person new to gear. It has several very serious heath risks. The sides on tren are the worst of any other compound if your not experienced in managing sides with proper diet and proper use of AI and Prolactin management I would steer clear.

    It would be like if I took a few lessons on flying in a small single prop plane and then decided I wanted to fly an stealth fighter. I would more than likely crash and burn. Do your research.

    I did not do a good job of finding out what your experience level was otherwise I would not have given you the above green light. Your questions lead me to believe your not ready for this type of cycle. The proposed cycle however is laid out pretty good which is what lead me to think you knew what you were doing. Guess its easy enough to copy and paste without knowing the details behind it.
    Not being a dick I am just trying to be responsible. Last thing I want is to hear someone got messed up and I gave them the green light.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    jcar1016's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    1,270

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    15296144

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSwole View Post
    Also yes tren is a bad Mo fo for sure. But that's not exactly a reason to want to run it as a person new to gear. It has several very serious heath risks. The sides on tren are the worst of any other compound if your not experienced in managing sides with proper diet and proper use of AI and Prolactin management I would steer clear.

    It would be like if I took a few lessons on flying in a small single prop plane and then decided I wanted to fly an stealth fighter. I would more than likely crash and burn. Do your research.

    I did not do a good job of finding out what your experience level was otherwise I would not have given you the above green light. Your questions lead me to believe your not ready for this type of cycle. The proposed cycle however is laid out pretty good which is what lead me to think you knew what you were doing. Guess its easy enough to copy and paste without knowing the details behind it.
    Not being a dick I am just trying to be responsible. Last thing I want is to hear someone got messed up and I gave them the green light.
    I agree this is why my posts always seem so cautious. Guys here seem to think maybe I'm being overly dramatic. I carefully read a thread before giving my opinion. People do die doing this but no one wants to talk about it. It can be done safely and for a very long time. Unfortunately 95% of guys dont. They instead do whatever they hear on boards instead of doing any real research themselves. That is lazy and dangerous. JMHO. Peace-J
    Last edited by jcar1016; 11-26-2014 at 03:27 PM.
    World Domination = TREN

  14. #14
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    blueridge
    Posts
    81

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4295362

    Great advice!!!
    Tren, as Ive said many times,looks f-ing great on paper....but the fact is,its a beast and should not be used by anyone without years of experience...but Johnny come lately has got to have it(no disrespect)..
    Ive posted more than once on my other forum about..
    Good to see Im not the only dick out there...

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    624

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    41
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    164
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points
    69830589

    Bunch of dicks. Lol

Similar Threads

  1. 3rd Cycle Test E, Deca, Dbol cycle advice....
    By liloazn in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-12-2013, 07:59 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 03:20 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 03:56 PM
  4. What to do now...cycle advice.
    By Thresh in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 09:56 AM
  5. Need some advice with cycle
    By sam14 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 04:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2021 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums