Anyone know?

Thread: Anyone know?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Anyone know?

Started deca @400mg a week two weeks ago. Currently seeing a doc as well for trt. Has me on hcg, anastrozole, and cyp @250 a week. This doc I go to is pretty bodybuilder friendly he actually works with a lot locally. He obviously cares about his license so your reasons have to be legit. I get blood work every 6 months. Do you think the nandralone will show up or make my test levels higher? Or is that something f you have to be looking for? He only tests for -free test levels and -E2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Wont effect free test levels or e2 but, will show absolutely if tested for. If your doc isnt ok with it I would very strongly advise you not to use it. I hope you havent used it already or you'll show positive for it for AT LEAST the next six months bro. Peace-J
    World Domination = TREN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jcar1016 View Post
    Wont effect free test levels or e2 but, will show absolutely if tested for. If your doc isnt ok with it I would very strongly advise you not to use it. I hope you havent used it already or you'll show positive for it for AT LEAST the next six months bro. Peace-J
    Ya bro I've taken two shots already. But that's all he tests for so idk...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Also I say this with respect bro but, I think you may have went in a bit unprepared. The questions youve been asking are in the stickies posted above. These are all questions you should have asked before starting not after. Not beat a dead horse but, THIS IS NOT A GAME. You putting substances in your body that can permanently fuk you up, potentially even kill you. If I were you I would stop the deca now if theres even if theres a chance you'll get tested. Two weeks of Deca isnt long enough to effect anything. Peace-J
    World Domination = TREN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Something else you should be aware of. If you run deca at a higher level than your test you will have issues in the bedroom. If you still want a sex life you would need to bump up the test to 500. Having said that jcar is absolutely correct. Please do your research. Plus its not a race bro. It will take years to build a quality physique. Take that time to figure out how you respond to a test only cycle. Or at least take the time to see how you react to a real dose not the low trt dose. Be careful

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSwole View Post
    Something else you should be aware of. If you run deca at a higher level than your test you will have issues in the bedroom. If you still want a sex life you would need to bump up the test to 500. Having said that jcar is absolutely correct. Please do your research. Plus its not a race bro. It will take years to build a quality physique. Take that time to figure out how you respond to a test only cycle. Or at least take the time to see how you react to a real dose not the low trt dose. Be careful
    Quote Originally Posted by jcar1016 View Post
    Also I say this with respect bro but, I think you may have went in a bit unprepared. The questions youve been asking are in the stickies posted above. These are all questions you should have asked before starting not after. Not beat a dead horse but, THIS IS NOT A GAME. You putting substances in your body that can permanently fuk you up, potentially even kill you. If I were you I would stop the deca now if theres even if theres a chance you'll get tested. Two weeks of Deca isnt long enough to effect anything. Peace-J
    I totally respect your guys opinions. But I guess I forgot to mention Ive been taking an additionally 250-300mg of test along side the cyp. So about 500-550 a week. Also I've done 3 cycles before my trt that were test based cycles only. And I've been on the trt for almost a year now. I wanted to add something a little more potent. I'm aware of the shut down. Doc also has me on 3mg a week of anastrozole which I feel is enough to keep safe E2 levels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mzdspeed View Post
    I totally respect your guys opinions. But I guess I forgot to mention Ive been taking an additionally 250-300mg of test along side the cyp. So about 500-550 a week. Also I've done 3 cycles before my trt that were test based cycles only. And I've been on the trt for almost a year now. I wanted to add something a little more potent. I'm aware of the shut down. Doc also has me on 3mg a week of anastrozole which I feel is enough to keep safe E2 levels.
    3 mg aweek is really high for Adex especially if its pharm grade. 2mg a week is a high dose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

]

3 mg aweek is really high for Adex especially if its pharm grade. 2mg a week is a high dose
    Last time we checked me e2 he said it was really high that's why he put me on 3. Because before that we were doing 2mg a week. He said I convert easier than others

VP of LIFE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Absolutely...good call socal...
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

Salty Spatoon Sailor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Jcar and socal both have a good point, but you're a grown man you can do what you like. Run the deca if you are taking in extra test, don't if you're not. Ie he finds out you by your blood tests thing can get ugly mah dood.
    Popped a dbol woo im sweatin