www.us-domesticsupply.ws
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heady muscle View Post
    That does not go in stride with the 10x dose equals blood level I read elsewhere.
    Everyone who buys the Watson is happy. They even come back for more and send their friends. This blood test shows very good scores for Test and IGF.
    You can order home made in kitchen UGL gear if you prefer.. just not from me.
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com

Heavyiron's guinea pig!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bmw View Post
    You read something somewhere? Do you have experience though? That is actually a very high level FOR ME from 200mg of test. Normally 200mg puts me around 1000-1150. I have numerous blood tests to compare.

Makes no difference to me though. If you don't think it's a high enough level you can either try it yourself or don't try it. I think majority of guys with experience will say that is a very good level for 200mg dose though. Lol. Some people are never happy.
    I was being facetious. You are actually around 7 x the dose factor which is VERY GOOD. I think 5 to 8 range is good. Some think it should be 7 to 10 times the dosage, but from all my reading of studies on this subject and speaking to the doctors from various studies of Serum Test levels while using Testosterone (E or Cyp) it should be in the 5 to 8 range.

Experience: about 29 years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm game. I also have Watson TC from a TRT clinic. I will bite and order a few. I will keep you guys updated.
    I can not spell worth a damn. I already know this.
    so please dont waste your time or mine calling me out on something spelled wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I see you have ICN's on your banner but none on your website?
    I can not spell worth a damn. I already know this.
    so please dont waste your time or mine calling me out on something spelled wrong.

Heavyiron's guinea pig!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey DS,
    Can you post some photos of the Watson you have? This stuff I got from another source looks under-filled. I would appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails proxy-2.jpg  

www.us-domesticsupply.ws
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    I see you have ICN's on your banner but none on your website?
    Brother I had these before but they are expensive and dont sell as well at $10/amp as AP for $8/amp.
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com

www.us-domesticsupply.ws
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey DS,
    Can you post some photos of the Watson you have? This stuff I got from another source looks under-filled. I would appreciate it.
    I have picture on my website is only picture I have. I am sure there are pictures posted on here and other boards too.

www.us-domesticsupply.ws
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

ditto
    Doesnt this mean you have genuine Watson at home already to compare also? Was this vial that looks underfilled from your pharmacy? You should take it back to that pharmacy! They can compare to theirs. Maybe they will replace yours.

Heavyiron's guinea pig!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by domestic-supply View Post
    Doesnt this mean you have genuine Watson at home already to compare also? Was this vial that looks underfilled from your pharmacy? You should take it back to that pharmacy! They can compare to theirs. Maybe they will replace yours.
    I did have genuine last year from the pharma, but neglected to take a picture to improve my memory. The one I received in the photo above came from a friend via his source. I really don't remember the level being so low.

Okay, can you at least tell me what your says on the bluecap on the Watson?

Manwhore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

The one I got from him said "Flip-Off". I compared it to some of the ones I have on hand that I got from my local pharmacy and most of them had the caps that said flop off too. But I recall at least one of the ones I got from my pharmacy had a plain cap that did not say flip off.
    I took a second look at it at the time but didn't think much of it really. I mean I got it from my pharmacy so I just figured the manufacturer got a batch of lids/caps that was different. I might think something of it if it were the same batch number with two different types of caps. But even then it might not be a guarantee that something is wrong. It is made by Hikma Fatmaceutica in Portugal, after all. I wouldn't think the types of caps would be that important. If not saying flip off means it's counterfeit them my pharmacy sold me a counterfeit!!

Another item of note is that I just got my script filled again and this time instead of Watson I got West-Ward brand?? Never heard of them, but it is made by Hikma just like Watson, so I guess it's the same as Watson. . It has a brown cap that has a matte finish and no writing on it.
    I'll take some pics of my other Watsons in a bit and see the different types of caps they have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm running 1.6grams of Watson test from ds so I have a decent stock. All the caps on mine are a light blue with no writing on them

Heavyiron's guinea pig!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bmw View Post
    The one I got from him said "Flip-Off". I compared it to some of the ones I have on hand that I got from my local pharmacy and most of them had the caps that said flop off too. But I recall at least one of the ones I got from my pharmacy had a plain cap that did not say flip off.
    I took a second look at it at the time but didn't think much of it really. I mean I got it from my pharmacy so I just figured the manufacturer got a batch of lids/caps that was different. I might think something of it if it were the same batch number with two different types of caps. But even then it might not be a guarantee that something is wrong. It is made by Hikma Fatmaceutica in Portugal, after all. I wouldn't think the types of caps would be that important. If not saying flip off means it's counterfeit them my pharmacy sold me a counterfeit!!

Another item of note is that I just got my script filled again and this time instead of Watson I got West-Ward brand?? Never heard of them, but it is made by Hikma just like Watson, so I guess it's the same as Watson. . It has a brown cap that has a matte finish and no writing on it.
    I'll take some pics of my other Watsons in a bit and see the different types of caps they have.
    I've heard mix things on the caps, but you seem right on. Thanks for the info.

Manwhore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry I got busy and forgot to post these pics, but here they are. I took out my Watson stash to compare the blue caps. I had two from my pharmacy that were plain without the "Flip-Top" printed on them. The one from DS had Flip-Top printed on it. Here are some pics. The one without the cap is the DS I've been using and got the blood work done with. All the others are my script ones, which you can tell if you look closely.

The one I got from DS actually had the same LOT# and EXP. as one I got from my pharmacy. Pharm on left, DS on Right:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points

What can you tell about the quality of crimp on DS samples when compared to your scripted one?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
    whatever your motive im cool with , i got no flys on me and ill throw my dukes up anywhere, shit i been in flip flops over highside in a shower fighting off attackers, Dannie can roll with the punches, hahaha its all good big dawg Dannie

Manwhore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    I only seen Watson with plain top, without any writing.
    What can you tell about the quality of crimp on DS samples when compared to your scripted one?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
    Nothing stood out. It looks like all the others. Did you see the picture about the vial I got from DS being the same lot number as one that I got from the pharmacy?

Plus my T level was almost 1400.

This stuff is as legit as the stuff I get from my pharmacy. Same damn lot even. It's the genuine article.