Unclez.net

Finally, time for the big show!!! This cycle is 7wks of bulk!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Finally, time for the big show!!! This cycle is 7wks of bulk!!

EVERYTHTING has finally arrived from good ole' Z. I have my test prop, my masteron prop and my tren ace, along with enough HGH to run 2iu a day for half a year. I may bump it up to 3.5iu a day just to experiment. On top of all this gear, have courtesy of my friend, two novolog sticks of insulin. Ive talked it over wit him as well as Z and have done a ton of research on it. I decided to only run a low dose of it just to see the quickly noticeable image effects as well as what it can do to me on a bulk.. Ive heard from damn near everyone that this combined with hgh will be insane. So to give a quick run down on my cycle before I go and train (will have tons of "blogging material when im done training) this is what my cycle will look like....

Test prop- 100mg ED
    Masteron prop-150mg ED
    Tre Ace- 100mg ED
    HGH- 2-3.5iu ED
    Insulin- 7iu ED

I will have SO MUCH MORE TO BLOG TONIGHT. Just wanted to give you all a brief update.

JON

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Right on brother lookin forward to your posts! Going to be a wild 7 weeks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SeattlesBest View Post
    Right on brother lookin forward to your posts! Going to be a wild 7 weeks!
    thanks man! and its gonna be more than 7weeks....this 7weeks is just my bulk. Im getting a late start for this years NPC season but all I need is 1 show to qual me for nationals where im gunnin for my pro card in physique.

if ya look back thru my logs.... I did a 10week bulk with this exact stack before and it worked wonders...then did same stack and cut for my show and it was equally amazing (wound up having emergency stomach surgery so I never got to do the show last year).... Zs gear tho bro is top notch. If you are a fan of HGH, his is the only one I would trust. And his gear,,,, HANDS DOWN THE BEST I HAVE RAN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

DATE OF WORKOUT- MARCH 29TH
    MUSCLE GROUPS TRAINED- DELTS ABS CALVES AND TRAPS

Today I decided that even though its my "day off" that I would train before going up to the VFW and volunteering. Went to the gym just to hit some muscle groups that I always seem to somehow "neglect". As much as I neglect training them in a gym setting, im lucky I 'spose', because my career has me working them every damned day It seem. I looked at the time and realized I didn't have much time to train them one at a time so what did I do? I set up a circuit consisting of 75lb dumbbells for standing military press, then hold them out to your side and do calf raises (whih burnsssss) then in the same position as I would do the calf raises, I did single arm shrugs. Normally I have a pre determined rep and set rang.... however, sometimes its nice to spice things up and change it up for a day. I personally think it gives your muscles a needed "break" so to speak and like you, your muscles need that change of pace as well, because if not, muscle complacency kicks in and you wont be getting any gains. I do believe I did roughly 5sets of 15-21reps of this for each group. Its funny...even when I say im not really gonna focus on the reps, I still end up doing 15-21 of em. Its a solid amount to do,especially if its just a light day. Then to end it, I did 4 sets of 100 flutter kicks followed by 4, 1 minute forward planks then same time intervals but on each side. All in all, it was a great "quickie" I pulled off before my day started.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Since my laptop froze and I couldn't finish updating my log, here Is the remaining parts I wanted to talk about..

DATE OF WORKOUT- MARCH 29TH
    MUSCLE GROUPS TRAINED- DELTS ABS CALVES AND TRAPS

I covered what I trained and how I did it, however now I want to talk about the gear I used. People have this misconception that test prop masteron and tren ace are mainly, if not solely used for cutting. I have proved this theory dead wrong last year when I bulked and gained over 20lbs in a 14week period. Its all in what you eat. This go around, I will still have my hgh that I am running at 2-3.5iu a day and I just now have added insulin into the mix. Im running the insulin at roughly 6-7iu a day. From all the research I have done, it says if one is already taking hgh, the results of are out of this world. Theres so much bad growth out right now, however Zs line of growth Is once again the best to go with. And to be honest, everything I have tried that he makes is out of this world amazing. I cant think of one source that ALWAYS has top of the line gear. Z truly is a pioneer in this field of body building. I mean, for god sakes, from the day he told me he sent the growth, literally days later, ding dong, doorbell. I was like, oh hell yeh , this is even faster than the last time he was sponsoring me. You guys woulda seen me logging cycles all throughout the end of fall beginning of winter but I had major stomach surgery. and why has it taken me this long to start logging again? well, I wanted to make sure I as 120% good to go before I started getting deliveries if I couldn't log. lol

So Z,my friend....this log remind you of my old ones from last year?

cheers guys!!!! ill have my Monday evening log tonight.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    247 Posts
    Rep Points

Cool deal Johnny. Will be following. Best of luck with your pro card.
    Monster labs representative
    triple10 = 10% discount monster-gear.com

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES...
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...s-Must-Read%29

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Here guys are a few photos to start off with. These are all within the last few weeks.

CRAZY HOW MY ABS CAN CHANGE SO QUICKLY IN A MATTER OF A FEW DAYS, AS SEEN BELOW.

MARCH 22nd EVENING TIME PHOTO

MARCH 29th EVENING TIME PHOTO

Here is a rear lat spread and front double bicep from
    MARCH 30th

Last edited by Airbornejonny18b; 03-31-2015 at 09:40 AM.

GearedTheFuckUp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts
    Rep Points

Looking good brother!
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke
    http://www.unclez.ru

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Monday march 30

Muscles trained- Chest
    Today started off as a wacky day. I woke up at an odd time so preparing my meals was slightly wack. Thank god for karbolyn and protein powder lol. I dont normally do that for a meal but when its that or a subway, im goin with the protein powder route. Finally got to be gym time and i was feeling great. Had about 350g of carbs already in me so the carb pump was on.
    I started off doing dumbbell incline press. 80x15, 90x15, 100x15, 120x10, 130x8, 70s to failure. I took only a 30-45second break between these sets. After this routine was finished, i took about 2-3minutes and recouped. Then i hit the cables. I did 4sets of 21 where i would bring the cables straight out. i had them lowered to when i would grab the handle. i was equal with my nose. I have found this is one of the most efficient ways of achieving the "T or V" on your upper chest. After this routine was complete, (once again, only 30-45sec between sets) i moved over to the smith machine and did flat bench and set it at 315 and did 5 sets of 8 with it. (the other normal benches were taken up). My chest was really feeling solid, pumped and on fire, so i decided to do one more exercise. Incline dumbbell flys. Ive never been a fan of doing them for low reps, however, I do enjoy doing heavier weight for higher reps, with really pushing my body. I started off with the 45x15, 55x12, 60x9, 65x8. After that, my chest was at failure and there was no point in continuing another exercise or movement. I can really feel the tren giving me that extra "push" while the masteron definitely hardens me up like crazy. I will say, these HGH kits are down right amazing. fingers and hands are nice and tingly almost constantly. girls i know have commented on how my abs and mid section have all of a sudden hardened up on top of the definition. I start insulin tomorrow so that will be an intersting add on to this cycle.
    cheers guys!!!
    Last edited by Airbornejonny18b; 04-02-2015 at 09:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Tuesday March 31
    Muscles trained- Arms

Today...Yes, today. Today my insulin arrived from my friend and his lovely prescription. NOVOLOG INSULIN. Ive read enough dosing protocols to decide that I will run between 5-7iu post workout. I have ran it once before for about 3weeks and LOVED IT. So why not a better day to test it out then on arms, which are my least favorite group to train since they are a tad bit to big for physique (still 19 inches flexed and 21 pumped flexed).

Started off with 4 sets of 12 with the 50lb dumbbells with my back against the wall doing standing curls. I didnt want to go any heavier since i DO NOT NEED MORE MASS. My 5th set, i did the 25s for failure and WHEW!!! talk about one hell of a burn.
    Same as chest, I am only taking 30-45seconds between sets and 2-3 minutes between exercises. Next I did cable bar curls. Not sure what the weight equals but I did 4sets wide grip elbows tight to side and pulled back for 15reps. I have become a fan of this movement for it really hits the peak and the outer peak. My next movement i chose was standing/half bent over single arm hammer curls. Talk about isolating the muscle!!!! I did 5sets with the 40 and 45 for 12-15reps. I learned from a pro that the less you focus on the number of reps and focus more on the rep at hand, the more you will achieve. (its true lol). At this point, my biceps were TOAST and I called it a day... Then realized, damnit i still have triceps to do. Thank god this tren prop mast gives me hella more endurance because I DEFINITELY needed it today. Triceps, I will say i am very lucky because i naturally have large triceps. I only did 2 exercises for them but did 6sets each exercise. First one was the triangle push down. I did the stack for 4sets of 15, then dropped it down a few notches and did the remaining 2sets for roughly 21 reps. TRICEPS WERE ON FIRE. Next up was the rope. I LOVE THIS ONE. Nothing but light weight and god, you really can fry your triceps doing this properly. I did 6sets of 21 VERY SLOWLY. The weight wasnt much, but i made sure i felt every bit of it. Once that was done, I hauled ass home, injected my insulin, waited 10minutes and made my protein shake with 70g carbs of karbolyn. Then 45min later i had 8oz chicken breast and another 70-80grams of carbs. GOOD LORD I SERIOUSLY COULDNT STOP EATING. By the time I went to bed (super early, like before 1030pm) i had consumed an additonal 280g of carbs. ALL CLEAN CARBS, but still!!!! however, i woke up the next morning shredded and i was in disbelief. Anyways, back day is next to log.

cheers!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Wednesday April 1
    Muscles trained- Back

My favorite muscle to train...Back.
    I couldnt decide how i was going to do it today. Was i going to do higher rep dead lifts and lower rep bar bell rows? or was it going to be vise versa. Well my friends, it was heavy and heavy lol. Started off warming up deadlifts 225x10. Then, as follows...315x8, 405x8, 465x7, 505x4, 315xfailure. I had made sure I was ALL CARBED UP AND READY TO DESTROY IT TODAY!!!! With deadlifts, I do take about 2-3min between sets when doing heavy deads. After deadlifts were done, I moved the bar over and did underhand bent over rows. I just left 225lbs on and did 4sets of ehhh, 10-15. Once again, i go back to what the pro told me...focus on the rep and not the number. Works every time. I wound up doing 5sets of closer to 15 then 10 of these bad boys with perfect form (with my compression fractured back, if i do anything but perfect form, you will get an apology letter from me for having to retire lol), and Z would be pissed. I really could feel the tren raging today, because with each rep, i was already planning on killing the next one. After I was done with this movement, i moved on over to the lat pull down. But something changed my mind. instead, i decided to do weighted pullups. SOLID MOVE AND SOLID CHOICE ON MY PART...AND LET ME TELL YOU, THAT TREN FEELING CAME OUT FULL FORCE FOR THIS ROUTINE. I strapped on to start a 45lb plate and did 15pullups. Ok, that wasnt so bad. So i added a 25 on. (MIND YOU, ID RATHER DO 5PERFECT FORM THAN 10HALF ASSED). I wound up doing this for 12, and it was a very very very difficult 12 with perfect form. If i would have swung with it, I coulda done 15, but thats just cheating myself. So i stripped the 25 off and just went with the 45 and figured i could use this movement as my light weight defining movement. So i did 2 more sets of it and my lats felt as if they were going to pop out the sides of my shirt. Last set i stripped off the weight belt and just did as many as i could to failure. People, if you want that tapered massive wide back, PULL UPS AND DEAD LIFTS!!!!!! im telling ya, its a go to movement if ya want that back poppin out!!! Once i got home, i hit the insulin again, and once again, lol, same effects. Woke up this AM and looked shredded as hell and could definitely see a difference. I cant wait to weigh myself tonight. It should be solid.
    IF anyone has any questions as to my cycle protocol or training, by all means, message me!!!!!

CHEERS!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thursday April 2nd
    Muscle group trained- quads calves and delts.

So I've decided as of late (like over the last few weeks maybe a month tops) that I'm gonna try a new workout angle for the wheels. Since dead lifts fry your hamstrings why not do back and hammys one day (I'd only throw in one more hammy exercise) then that'd be it. So I decided to go with that method. So instead of "leg day" it'll be either back and hammy day or delt and quad day. So today was quads and delts. I started off seated military press with dumbbells. I really don't do much for delts as they have grown on their own from my time in the army. So I did 70x15, 80x15, 90x10, 100x12, 120x9. My delts were blown up at this point. Next I grabbed the 25lb db and did very slow and concentrated side lateral raises. I stuck with the 25s and did them for 4 sets of 21. Talk about a burn!!!! After that, I did the same with side lateral raises. Worked out lovely. Did 4sets of the same with front raises. After that, my delts were toasted and done!

Next body group was my quads. I don't really have to do much with them. I started off with narrow stance parrelel box squats. 135x15, 225x15, 315x10, 405x8, and 465x5. After that I went to the seated leg extentions and did 4sets of single leg extentions all for 21reps with the same weight then did dual leg extentions with a tad bit heavier weight but did them super slow. That was all I did for quads as I do not really have to worry about size with these boys but more so definition.

The last exercise was calves. All I did was 6sets of standing toe raises with a 70lb db in each hand. The pumps were intense and insane. This Tren is sure as hell giving me the "Tren pumps" and the masteron is definitely tightening up my skin. The test prop, well that's just a given that it works lol. The hgh also has been having my digits very tingly and numb plus I can tell a difference already in my appearance and muscle recovety. AMAZING PRODUCT!!!!
    Until next time guys!
    cheers!
    Jon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

April 3rd
    Muscle groups trained- Total body!

this has been the first week that i haven't done crossfit in the early AM and then regular lifting in the PM. So, I decided to get back into it. What I think keeps me large yet defined is the crossfit. I only do the hero WODs which are more hardcore. I don't care what anyone says about crossfit, because at the end of the day these guys can Deadlift just as much as you AND run 2miles in a sub 12.

This really put my cycle to the test. I know Tren gives ya crazy strength but it also takes away endurance. Lucky for me it didn't bother me much at all. I think quite possibly the masteron counter acted any of the Tren sides because i straight killed this workout. I also think the hgh and insulin helped greatly. I will admit today was the first time I tried the karbolyn intra workout. I've never been one to do intra workout drinks but I tried the karbolyn and holy hell it boosted my strength and endurance.

Here is the workout

3rounds for time
    40 pound Dumbbell snatch, 21 reps, right arm
    21 L Pull-ups
    40 pound Dumbbell snatch, 21 reps, left arm

The snatches are full squat snatches.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

APRIL 4th thru the 8th (yesterday) i was admitted in the hospital so I have nothing to log besides i had a buddy bring me my iso100 and my karbolyn and pins so i atleast could still relatively eat healthy lol. Talk about a shitty feeling. It was complications from when i had my stomach surgery awhile back (when i dissapeared from the forums). I got home yesterday at around 5pm and i said oh what the hell, and did 5IU of growth and then 6hrs later another 5iu of growth, that way i atleast in my mind, caught up since thats the one thing i didnt have while in the hospital.

Today though, i will be going to the gym in a few hours to bang out chest, so I will have a much more documented log than this little update im posting now.

Until then guys,
    jonny

P.S.L. Representative
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Looking great Jonny!!!!