Anyone used these 2 at the same time?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Anyone used these 2 at the same time?

Test prop with Test cyp. Has anyone used both at the same time for extended periods of time? Like many, many weeks? If so, how did you feel on it? Forget how you looked. LOL I'm sure you were a swole a beast on it. LOL I'm asking..."how did you feel"???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

What kind of question is this....

============================
    Your Mother Sucks Cocks In Hell
    ============================
    [Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;
    I do not condone any illegal activities.
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Come on, bros. A question is a question.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes. Most of us here have. How did I feel? I felt like I was on test. When taking the prop....the feeling just came on quicker. It's the same stuff bro...just different esters.

/V
    "I'm Your Huckleberry"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Sure I have started a test cycle with prop and cyp to get it rolling quicker then after 4 weeks cyp only. Test feels like test. The only difference in the feeling is the sides that come if you do not pin it in the right intervals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

i dont understand what the purpose of this would be, 4 weeks for a kick start yeah....but why for many many weeks? what is your thought process?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    Yes. Most of us here have. How did I feel? I felt like I was on test. When taking the prop....the feeling just came on quicker. It's the same stuff bro...just different esters.

/V

I don't know bro, I feel MUCH better on 700mgs a week of test prop than on 700mgs of test cyp.

In fact, 700mgs of test cyp, I'm softer, more watery looking, I sleep more peaceful and more hours. The aggression in the gym is far less. Overall, I'm just a much more calmer dude on test cyp. Libido is there, but on the low side.

Now, on test prop, I'm a little bit more harder, more defined, better upbeat mood, I wake up easily and require less sleep. The motivation and drive to train is a little bit more than if I were on test cyp. Libido is also a little bit increased.

Was wondering how I would "feel" if I were on BOTH "at the same time" for many, many weeks on. I'm talking about possibly 16 weeks plus.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry, they feel the exact same in my body & I've only overlap for that 4 week beginning really. it would be same as sustanon, test is test. just short & long.
    Only difference for me is prop eats me up, can take it.

P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

​test is test is test is test. You probably feel better on prop because it comes on quicker and hits you with more of a noticeable kick. Whereas cyp slowly kicks in so you don't notice the difference as much.
    Check out PSL's products, sales, and other info HERE.

Also, check out our blog! Articles and discussion topics written by our expert authors. ---> http://www.bodybuildingexpertise.com/

http://www.puritysourcelabs.com/

->CONTACT US<-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    I don't know bro, I feel MUCH better on 700mgs a week of test prop than on 700mgs of test cyp.

In fact, 700mgs of test cyp, I'm softer, more watery looking, I sleep more peaceful and more hours. The aggression in the gym is far less. Overall, I'm just a much more calmer dude on test cyp. Libido is there, but on the low side.

Now, on test prop, I'm a little bit more harder, more defined, better upbeat mood, I wake up easily and require less sleep. The motivation and drive to train is a little bit more than if I were on test cyp. Libido is also a little bit increased.

Was wondering how I would "feel" if I were on BOTH "at the same time" for many, many weeks on. I'm talking about possibly 16 weeks plus.

Keep in mind that with prop, you will actually be getting more hormone mg for mg, because of the ester weight. This can be significant depending on how much gear one is using. With test e/c you are only really getting 70 mg of hormone per 100mg dosed. With prop you are getting approximately 80mg of hormone per 100mg dosed. So if your using a gram of prop vs a gram of enanthate, you will actually be getting 100mg more hormone out of the prop, which is a significant amount of hormone. That could be why you are feeling so much betterl I love prop!!!

/V
    "I'm Your Huckleberry"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSwole View Post
    Sure I have started a test cycle with prop and cyp to get it rolling quicker then after 4 weeks cyp only. Test feels like test. The only difference in the feeling is the sides that come if you do not pin it in the right intervals.
    I don't know bro. I feel better on test pro than on test cyp. I know from doing bloodwork for the past 18 years that test cyp (for some odd reason) increases my progesterone levels to insane levels!!! On test cyp, I don't wake up with morning wood, getting and holding an erection is difficult, my muscles are softer, I don't feel aggressive and motivated (alpha), I gain more fat and water, and libido is stupid low! On test prop I'm harder, getting and maintaining an erection is much easier, libido is up, I feel alpha, I require less sleep.

On test prop my progesterone levels don't budge while on test cyp they sky rocket!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Conceal30 View Post
    i dont understand what the purpose of this would be, 4 weeks for a kick start yeah....but why for many many weeks? what is your thought process?
    Because I don't ever come off. I'm ON all the time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stillatit View Post
    Sorry, they feel the exact same in my body & I've only overlap for that 4 week beginning really. it would be same as sustanon, test is test. just short & long.
    Only difference for me is prop eats me up, can take it.
    Prop eats you up??? Can take it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    Keep in mind that with prop, you will actually be getting more hormone mg for mg, because of the ester weight. This can be significant depending on how much gear one is using. With test e/c you are only really getting 70 mg of hormone per 100mg dosed. With prop you are getting approximately 80mg of hormone per 100mg dosed. So if your using a gram of prop vs a gram of enanthate, you will actually be getting 100mg more hormone out of the prop, which is a significant amount of hormone. That could be why you are feeling so much betterl I love prop!!!

/V

I know all about how test prop has more test than test cyp. Which is why I take more cyp to make up for the loss. Trust me, for me, it doesn't do anything.

DRSE owns this shithole

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    175 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    I know all about how test prop has more test than test cyp. Which is why I take more cyp to make up for the loss. Trust me, for me, it doesn't do anything.
    Yeah bro you tell Vic. You know all about the gearz game

IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% more negs "Captn15"

TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.