Idea behind switching compounds every 6-8 weeks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Idea behind switching compounds every 6-8 weeks

I don't remember where I saw it, but I remember reading something about switching compounds throughout a cycle from those that bind more weakly to the AR receptor to those that bind stronger to the AR receptor to allow for continued or just better progress. What Victor was recently taking about in his cycles (switching from test/deca/npp to test/tren) would be an example, but I don't know if that was his rational behind it. Does this make sense???

I'm currently running
    *TPA at 350mg/week
    *NPP at 475mg/week
    *ran Var at 50mg for 3 weeks then dropped it because it was KILLING my appetite(I have another 4 weeks worth that I'll stick it out through later in the cycle)
    Initial plan was 8 weeks, now I have enough for 10 weeks while dropping NPP about halfway through week 8. The thing is, I'm kinda just loving being on again since I usually run just one modest cycle/year. I'm also going through a divorce and right now and making the gains I'm making in the gym and getting the added attention from woman is f***ing awesome right now. Long story short, I'm contemplating extending this a little further to 12 weeks and just upping the test dose once I drop the NPP. I'm assuming Test binds stronger to the AR receptor than NPP. My initial plan for a short 8 week cycle was to allow me recovery better/faster which seemed to work well last year, so that is still a concern. I ran one long 14-15 week deca test cycle years back and it sucked after a while. The last few weeks I just got more sides, and my recovery was terrible. Right now I'm in a lean bulk, definitely putting on some extra fat, but gaining a lot of good weight too. If I do extend this, I'll probably look to reduce my calories a little bit to Recomp towards the tail end of the cycle so that I can slowly up my calories again during PCT. I generally think this helps to keep you anabolic.

I'm also running GHRP/GHRHs 3x/day
    Aromasin, Caber, HCG,

So I guess what I'm thinking about is something like this:
    weeks 1-8
    TPA 350mg/week
    NPP 475mg/week
    weeks 9-12
    TPA or Prop at 600-700mg/week

any thoughts, ideas, suggestions??? I know this I'm all over the place here...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

bump

DRSE owns this shithole

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    175 Posts
    Rep Points

So you're going from test + npp to a higher dosed test. Simple cycles are fine bro. Maybe look into tbol or dbol to tie off wks 9-12.

IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% more negs "Captn15"

TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

X2

Icon

Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    So you're going from test + npp to a higher dosed test. Simple cycles are fine bro. Maybe look into tbol or dbol to tie off wks 9-12.
    TOP RANKING NATIONAL BODYBUILDER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    Are you saying that what I'm doing is or isn't simple? I mean it's not all that complex to me, but I honestly don't know which way you're looking at it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I have heard of this as well. Anyone who has been on an extended cycle knows how over time the effects start to diminish. I think this id definitely an advanced or very experienced way to cycle. I don't want any newbies to read this and assume they should try this but for guys that have been using a while and still are trying to put on big gains this is a method used by a lot of really big dudes that have been around awhile a few pros too.

Changing the test ester might possibly get you a little boost. I know a lot of guys scream test it test, and they are right. However there has been several instances where I changed esters mid way through and seen improvements. I think your on the right track however I don't thing the way you have it laid out will do what your after. Most times when I have seen this its like someone was running test, deca, and EQ, and then after 14weeks switch to a shorter ester test and also shorter ester Nandrolone (NPP) and then add tren. I personally think once you have tren in a cycle your not going to switch to anything more anabolic than that.

Another thing I have seen that makes no sense but somehow seems to work is guys would take the whole weeks worth of gear in one day even shorter esters and only inject once a week. I know it goes against everything we preach about keeping levels stable, but I think it is a direct argument towards the body getting used to whatever "stable" level your currently running and slows down the response to it. This huge jolt of gear once a week keeps the body responding and makes it very hard for it to get used to a set amount of gear in the blood. Like I said conventional AAS wisdom screams otherwise but I have seen guys do this and another guy will follow the regular dosing of EOD or ED and the guy who loads the whole week in one day has better gains. Seen it a few times. Anyway don't want to get too far off topic, but thought that might pertain to what your trying to accomplish as well.

DRSE owns this shithole

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    175 Posts
    Rep Points

Dude it's simple. Lol you're dealing with only a few compounds. Doses are moderate. Looks good.

IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% more negs "Captn15"

TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

cool, thanks for the feedback fellas