tren dreams and sex drive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

tren dreams and sex drive

We all know different ppl respond to different steroids in different ways some accept and work better with others then others, that just how it is. chemisty.

So this thread is about tren and how it effects you personally and whats your highest dose to date?

for me iv ran tren a few times and I love it, Iv been cruising on test e at a high dose 750mg for a while without any other steroids I stay nice and lean at that dose but my sex drive was shit to be honest my e2 must of been fucked or bunk stuff.

any way iv switched to 700mg test p and 700 tren a and my sex drive has gone up crazy just like last time I ran tren only been a week!

I love this drug its amazing but no joke it can play tricks on your mind, my dreams are getting crazy aswell just like before! Im either chopping ppls heads of or balls deep in a chick lol

im happy with my sex drive on this drug every time it goes nuts! I read a lot of threads on "tren dick" but for me its total opposite this happen to any one else?

Out of curiosity whats ur funny/most fucked up experience on tren because I know theres plenty out there!
    TEAM 3CC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

The tren dick happens if you come off of it and only happened to me once coming off of parabolin. For me 700mg of tren A was the highest dose I can handle. The dreams do get pretty nuts. Even better if you able to Lucid dream.

Just a thought but if your on 700mg a week of tren why are you on such a high dose of test as well? Very little to none of that test is binding to receptors. the tren is occupying all the receptors. So allthat test is just floating around converting to E. I know a lot of guys do it but I tried it both ways and it's a smoother run with less sides on low T doses. I am currently running 500mg of tren A, 600mg of Mast, and just 200mg of test Sust. Smoothest run I have had in years. No acne, no bloating just freaky ripped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSwole View Post
    The tren dick happens if you come off of it and only happened to me once coming off of parabolin. For me 700mg of tren A was the highest dose I can handle. The dreams do get pretty nuts. Even better if you able to Lucid dream.

Just a thought but if your on 700mg a week of tren why are you on such a high dose of test as well? Very little to none of that test is binding to receptors. the tren is occupying all the receptors. So allthat test is just floating around converting to E. I know a lot of guys do it but I tried it both ways and it's a smoother run with less sides on low T doses. I am currently running 500mg of tren A, 600mg of Mast, and just 200mg of test Sust. Smoothest run I have had in years. No acne, no bloating just freaky ripped.
    yeah come to think of it I ran lower test before with good reslts im gonna throw in mast and maybe winny in afew weeks and maybe up the tren if sides are not bad! im gonna lower the test a bit now and see how I feel, I know its the tren working because I feel great sinse starting...
    TEAM 3CC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

and I love the dreams had bit of insomnia last night but I think that was partly due to reading up on tren and stumbling across a trensomnia thread lol think I just put it in my own head, will find out tonight but I "self medicate" lets just say.

can feel my sex drive and well being going up on this liquid gold. on my second week now feel good.
    TEAM 3CC

DRSE owns this shithole

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    175 Posts
    Rep Points

I get good results off a real low dose, like 200mg/wk. it's like a "super cruise" dose. Some sweats, fucked up dreams but no insomnia, walking cock n balls.

IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% more negs "Captn15"

TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    I get good results off a real low dose, like 200mg/wk. it's like a "super cruise" dose. Some sweats, fucked up dreams but no insomnia, walking cock n balls.
    haha yeah be a nice cruise dose I like coming off tren tho give the receptors a break... fucking stuff is dynamite I wonder if any one had ran crazy ass doeses of it! I know they use it on big mother fucking cattle n shit.....
    TEAM 3CC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

imagaine what 2 grams of tren a week would feel and look like haha
    TEAM 3CC