What's up with HGH?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points

What's up with HGH?

So like, is it all that or no? I've heard that it's like gears for your gear, that it effectively amplifies the effects of your gear and that's how come all the pros get ginormous with the bloated GH guts and all. Yet, everything I read on the forums suggests that it ain't all that. I mean, if it ain't shit, then why all the pros droppin $30k/year on GH?

Dedicated Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

30k seems a little steep, but if your going for FDA pharmaceutical, human-grade gear then yeah. But I think its what your expecting out of it or what your using it for that determines the level of satisfaction.

Personally, the anti-aging/health benefits are the focus as opposed to mass, which means my doses don't exceed 4 ius a day. But then again, I'm a low dose long term guy so others may disagree. This approach seems to have worked, because people suspect I'm on gear even when I'm not.
    These statements have been made in the spirit of philosophical discussion. The user at this IP in no way condones violation of local laws of the reader's country or region.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Those who knock it....can't afford it or cant get it. IMHO....it's one of mother earth's greatest compounds, and has done MIRICALS for me...even my doctor is astonished with it's potential. Hell....even he uses the stuff!!! There are sooooo many different applications for it. Pro builders look like monsters compared to what they looked like 30 years ago...and that's primarily because they use HGH and some insulin. The science behind it all is also far better understood today. In my case, I first started using it to put more mass on. My goal was to hit 275lbs. and remain in the single digit bf% numbers.

Well....cycle after cycle, switching up my diet and training routines, using different compounds, etc. etc. you name it. I simply could not break the 250lb. mark WITHOUT raising my bf%!! 2 years...I tried it all and it just could not be done. So, this was when I realized I had reached my maximum genetic potential....so I turned to HGH and insulin. Mind you, before I did...I spoke to A LOT of experienced users and studied the science behind it all for several months.

After I pushed the "go" button, in 5 months time I was standing at 282lbs. and had a bf% of 8.2. Mission complete. There is NO WAY I could have obtained these results without the use of HGH and slin. NO FUCKN WAY!!!

SO....I have been using GH for the better part of 8 years now. I stopped using it to pack on mass when I hit (and passed) my goal. I now primarily use it for medicinal purposes because I have a shit load of back problems....along with a lingering injury to my spine.

Yes...there were times I was paying close to $700 a kit for my Seros...I know, crazy stupid. But watching your body transform in the mirror almost as fast as the HULK turned green was an addicting drug in itself. Now, I get almost the same quality of GH for a little over $300 a kit....and I will probably be using the stuff for the rest of my life. Like I said, I got my doctor on board to use this stuff....so I get monthly blood work and he takes extra good care of me, and knows what to look out for. HGH FOR LIFE!! :-)
    "I'm Your Huckleberry"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    Those who knock it....can't afford it or cant get it. IMHO....it's one of mother earth's greatest compounds, and has done MIRICALS for me...even my doctor is astonished with it's potential. Hell....even he uses the stuff!!! There are sooooo many different applications for it. Pro builders look like monsters compared to what they looked like 30 years ago...and that's primarily because they use HGH and some insulin. The science behind it all is also far better understood today. In my case, I first started using it to put more mass on. My goal was to hit 275lbs. and remain in the single digit bf% numbers.

Well....cycle after cycle, switching up my diet and training routines, using different compounds, etc. etc. you name it. I simply could not break the 250lb. mark WITHOUT raising my bf%!! 2 years...I tried it all and it just could not be done. So, this was when I realized I had reached my maximum genetic potential....so I turned to HGH and insulin. Mind you, before I did...I spoke to A LOT of experienced users and studied the science behind it all for several months.

After I pushed the "go" button, in 5 months time I was standing at 282lbs. and had a bf% of 8.2. Mission complete. There is NO WAY I could have obtained these results without the use of HGH and slin. NO FUCKN WAY!!!

SO....I have been using GH for the better part of 8 years now. I stopped using it to pack on mass when I hit (and passed) my goal. I now primarily use it for medicinal purposes because I have a shit load of back problems....along with a lingering injury to my spine.

Yes...there were times I was paying close to $700 a kit for my Seros...I know, crazy stupid. But watching your body transform in the mirror almost as fast as the HULK turned green was an addicting drug in itself. Now, I get almost the same quality of GH for a little over $300 a kit....and I will probably be using the stuff for the rest of my life. Like I said, I got my doctor on board to use this stuff....so I get monthly blood work and he takes extra good care of me, and knows what to look out for. HGH FOR LIFE!! :-)
    Good lord! 282 at 8 is friggin insane. That's pro level. How many IUs were you using per day?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GearsMcGilf View Post
    Good lord! 282 at 8 is friggin insane. That's pro level. How many IUs were you using per day?
    Well....at one point, I was using 12iu a day, but that was with GH, slin, IGF, and a couple grams of random oils. And no...I no longer roll like that. 3-4iu a day for me is more than enough. No more slin and IGF. I will however run some test/tren/npp runs every so often.

/V
    "I'm Your Huckleberry"

BEEFCAKE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GearsMcGilf View Post
    So like, is it all that or no? I've heard that it's like gears for your gear, that it effectively amplifies the effects of your gear and that's how come all the pros get ginormous with the bloated GH guts and all. Yet, everything I read on the forums suggests that it ain't all that. I mean, if it ain't shit, then why all the pros droppin $30k/year on GH?
    By itself, you're essentially just supplementing your "youth" hormone that is in peak production when you hit like 18-22-ish. Then it starts to drop and the "aging" process starts - most people probably notice it mostly after 35. It also isn't a sex hormone, so by itself, it isn't going to be producing huge muscle mass like testosterone. It is essentially providing the means to let your bodily functions operate at peak efficiency - this includes preference to not store bodyfat, preference to build lean muscle mass, sense of "well-being", better hair & skin, better sleep, better general recovery - like when you were around 21 felt like you were invincible. Again, by itself - if you're > 35 yrs old, conceivably you could look at hGH use as supplementing the reduced production of natural hGH by your body to stay at those peak "youthful" levels. Most likely your natural production levels are not that much reduced at age 35, say if you were to compare to age 50, and then to 60-70+ when you can start reading about some pretty amazing anti-aging treatment. For ex, I used to live in S. Florida and was an active SCUBA diver - I had it from an anti-aging doc down there that the guy who (at least by the late 90s/early 2000s) held the record for the deepest dive by the oldest diver, was a rich retired guy who was working w/ this particular doctor using hGH for anti-aging.

Now bring hGH to the BB world and couple it w/ steroids - what you're doing is essentially adding in that "youth" aspect again - steroids beat on your body (high BP, etc.) but also let you beat on your body - and the quality of your results is often significantly dependent upon your ability to recover from the beating (i.e. in the gym) steroids allow you. So it's more the combination of the two that produce those even greater results. Couple that w/ insulin and you've got a triad of stuff that pushes your body's operation to the upper limit for those results.

Most of what I know about hGH comes from the anti-aging literature, and also generally understanding that the body itself operates on a biochemical / electrical push-pull system where it doesn't seek to produce huge amounts of things (hormones, etc.) but rather the "perfect" amount - and the whole thing operates on keeping a balance of all the body parts, membranes, tissues, etc and the various chemistry running thru your body - meaning, your body will produce the 'right' amount of one item that will move thru the metabolic system and promote something downstream that is dependent on it - if too much or too little of one thing is available to promote the next dependent step in whatever system you are following, it will react with too much or stall out. (Sorry very vague descriptions here for a very complex system). Probably a great illustration is test & estrogen in men. A certain amount of test is naturally produced, a certain amount of estrogen is naturally produced. If too much or too little of one or the other is produced, you can see the results, e.g. tendency towards gyno & waist / thigh fat if too much estro. If you introduce exogenous test (i.e. a steroid cycle), then natural test production will shut down for a while.

The point being, the body generally likes "the right amount" of everything. Too much or too little stresses the whole system. The part I don't totally have a grasp on is why if say 2iu/day is considered "therapeutic doses" , say to supplement natural hGH as an anti-aging therapy, why do national level / pros use 10-12 iu/day? "More" is not necessarily better - but we know that the human body can handle a certain amount - as illustrated by the number of cycling bodybuilders (competitive or wannabe) on the planet. So it would appear that the body can absorb the impact of that much at least for a period of time. Continued use, I wonder. We also know that in the extreme, too much naturally produced hGH produces acromegaly (http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...n/con-20019216) - like Andre the Giant, etc. It can also produce enlarged organs which is probably the extreme concern for megadosing bodybuilders.

If anyone else has any clearer insight to the high doses of GH + steroids in bodybuilders - specifically why it works and the point between "it works" and your body tells you to go fuck yourself because it is too much. I think you have to look at the cost to bodybuilders of continued use of high dosages over time - I would call out especially as they hit around 50 where andropause (or menopause) kicks in and the body just doesn't have the recover-ability that it did, as well as the overall aging of the body and its organs, soft tissue structures, etc. to handle the stresses of a typical body. If it's been under those stresses of a competitive bodybuilder for years and maybe pushed too far at one point (ref: all the competitors we've seen lately dying on stage or shortly before or after competition time) - shit just don't work the way it used to, and you really need to be aware of when that starts to happen (particularly relative to what you were used to doing before you hit that age), as well as what you've been doing over the years up to that age. Aint nothing for free and the cost of the use of steroids and everything else in terms of accumulated stress on the body does produce wear & tear that might not show up until later in life.

Anyway -- apologies for the ramble - but the question to 'what's the big deal with GH?" - by itself, it is not a steroid, so you can't expect massive growth using it by itself. Using it to supplement a steroid cycle will support the steroid cycle. Throw in insulin and you've got a very strong hypertrophy cocktail - but it comes w/ additional stress to the system, being aware of just "how much" each individual body can take, and particularly w/ insulin, knowing what the hell you are doing.

RE: Growth guts - is it really all GH? Probably a combo of possible increased organ growth but more likely food intake and even more, insulin use (abuse?). In the pursuit of forever getting bigger and the competitive judging rewarding "insanely huge" over the years has IMO, led to the acceptance of a gut along w/ the size. A lot of those hyuge guys are not particularly conditioned, just fucking big, and the gut that seems to come w/ the eating to get that size, and possibly reliance on drugs more than cardio, to get that size and less judging attention to conditioning seems to have made it "ok" to bring a gut to the stage. I don't know that a GH gut is a necessary end of using GH. It's probably more a combination of the extreme nature of the whole pursuit of "fucking huge". Arnold recently commented on the gut and I'd honestly like to see the IFBB judges lean more towards conditioning than size. That would probably help to pull things back in line w/ less drugs and more of the rest of what goes into competition prep. I think it's also an American phenomenon. You don't usually see the European competitors as big as you often see the American guys. but frequently better conditioning. And yea, insulin.

Again, apologies for the rambling but above is my understanding of hGH use both from the anti-aging side and the BB side. Possible Victor or one of the other guys can give more insight into what happens in the coupling of steroids + GH - generally it is a nice supplement to a cycle, even more if you add insulin (again, not to be fucked with if you don't know what you're doing because you're now getting into very targeted carb and blood sugar manipulation).
    Last edited by sassy69; 05-04-2015 at 04:02 PM.

All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Very well laid out post, Sassy....as always. As far as AAS+HGH goes, this is the easiest way to explain why the synergy between the two works so well. Not only because HGH raises your test, but because of what it does to new muscle cells.

I'll try and keep it simple here. HGH causes hyperplasia....when you take HGH, you are splitting and multiplying NEW muscle cells. These new cells are "virgin". Once they are created, they need to be fed with nutrients. Now, if you go ahead and feed these new cells with compounds like anadrol, test, deca, or whatever....these virgin cells are being exposed to a LOT of power and energy, causing them to grow and grow BIG...as well as faster. It's like giving gamma radiation to the Hulk. How you treat these new cells is dependent on what happens to your body. That's why it is VITAL that you eat right and take strong AAS so that you can help promote growth to these new cells. The more HGH you use, the more cells are made. The more AAS you use, the larger/faster the cells will grow. I think that's the easiest way to explain it. Again, good post Sassy!

/V
    "I'm Your Huckleberry"

BEEFCAKE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    Very well laid out post, Sassy....as always. As far as AAS+HGH goes, this is the easiest way to explain why the synergy between the two works so well. Not only because HGH raises your test, but because of what it does to new muscle cells.

I'll try and keep it simple here. HGH causes hyperplasia....when you take HGH, you are splitting and multiplying NEW muscle cells. These new cells are "virgin". Once they are created, they need to be fed with nutrients. Now, if you go ahead and feed these new cells with compounds like anadrol, test, deca, or whatever....these virgin cells are being exposed to a LOT of power and energy, causing them to grow and grow BIG...as well as faster. It's like giving gamma radiation to the Hulk. How you treat these new cells is dependent on what happens to your body. That's why it is VITAL that you eat right and take strong AAS so that you can help promote growth to these new cells. The more HGH you use, the more cells are made. The more AAS you use, the larger/faster the cells will grow. I think that's the easiest way to explain it. Again, good post Sassy!

/V

BEEFCAKE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

And thanks for expanding on the combo of hGH + AAS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Rep Points

I recently used GH post surgery..my surgeon was VERY surprised at how fast tissue was healing at follow up

as far as cells rapidly expanding i have to wonder about that line of thought..I've had a mild form of cancer and no recurrence with GH (pls do your own research, I did and made my own decision)
    but what is really interesting to me and came up in recent convo is it was discovered last fall that i had a femur tumor...and to expand on that a little..it was discovered based on an old mri that slipped through the cracks/wasn't followed up on from two yrs ago..

the tumor has undergone no changes at all from two yrs ago and on a follow up mri in january..
    I will have another mri next january to keep an eye on the femur tumor and probably thereafter

anyway..I don't always articulate my thoughts well, so please ask me to clarify more if need be, but I know that this tumor hasn't changed at all in at least two yrs and the last two yrs have seen the highest/most consistent gh use by me..so take it fwiw -anecdoctal evidence

IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% off "Sheriv15"

Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag Research

Coupon code "Sheriv15" for 15% off at MileHigh kratom

BEEFCAKE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SheriV View Post
    I recently used GH post surgery..my surgeon was VERY surprised at how fast tissue was healing at follow up

as far as cells rapidly expanding i have to wonder about that line of thought..I've had a mild form of cancer and no recurrence with GH (pls do your own research, I did and made my own decision)
    but what is really interesting to me and came up in recent convo is it was discovered last fall that i had a femur tumor...and to expand on that a little..it was discovered based on an old mri that slipped through the cracks/wasn't followed up on from two yrs ago..

the tumor has undergone no changes at all from two yrs ago and on a follow up mri in january..
    I will have another mri next january to keep an eye on the femur tumor and probably thereafter

anyway..I don't always articulate my thoughts well, so please ask me to clarify more if need be, but I know that this tumor hasn't changed at all in at least two yrs and the last two yrs have seen the highest/most consistent gh use by me..so take it fwiw -anecdoctal evidence
    This is another aspect of non-prescription GH use that I'm curious about. Obviously it's a little scary to think about, but I don't recall seeing anyone ever posting about experiencing a tumor growth as a result of GH use.

Continued rooting for no femur tumor advances!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Rep Points

thank you sassy
    its looks like its been there for a long time and just never seen

its SO crazy when you realize what you're looking at on xray and gave me new respect for radiology..its like a subtle texture difference..mri its a black hole

having very heavy bone density (like from lifting and aas) saved me from a total hip replacement due to the possibility of fracture..the tumor is near the femur neck
    Im not gonna lie I was terrified when it was discovered and how it was discovered (two yrs after the fact of initial discovery)

being sent to a ortho oncologist is a truly nerve wracking experience

ANYWAY..yeah..I've used quite a bit of GH over that two yr time period and there was no appreciable difference in the tumor

IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% off "Sheriv15"

Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag Research

Coupon code "Sheriv15" for 15% off at MileHigh kratom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

From studies that I have read, It's been my understanding that growth hormone can cause an unknown cancer cell or small tumor to grow. This is possible. We know that cancer cells need growth hormone to thrive and survive.

/V
    "I'm Your Huckleberry"