How do I know of what I'm getting?

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    253

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4092403

    How do I know of what I'm getting?

    When I order a 10ml vial of say test or masteron and I get the vial, how do I know that there actually is 10ccs of oil in that 10ml vial? How do I know there isn't really 10mls of test prop in this 10ml vial I just bought, but instead only 8.5mls or even 9mls? Is there a way to tell? Can I use a ruler to help know where on this 10ml vial 10ccs would actually be? Is there some sort of other method for finding out?

  2. #2
    Well-Known Member
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,246

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points
    107839750

    Repped. Excellent post.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    VictorZ06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manhattan / Greece
    Posts
    4,012

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    414470328

    You don't know what the compound is unless you are familiar with it. As for the quantity, you can use a 10cc syringe and pull it all out and see what it reads on the pin. I know some UGLs put 11ccs in a bottle...and on the other hand, I have seen bottles that held 8ccs. Know your source....especially when dealing with a UGL. If it comes from Beyer or Shering....well, you should be GTG IF it's a real product. But knowing what is inside can only be told by experience for the most part.



    /V
    "I'm Your Huckleberry"

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    253

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4092403

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    You don't know what the compound is unless you are familiar with it. As for the quantity, you can use a 10cc syringe and pull it all out and see what it reads on the pin. I know some UGLs put 11ccs in a bottle...and on the other hand, I have seen bottles that held 8ccs. Know your source....especially when dealing with a UGL. If it comes from Beyer or Shering....well, you should be GTG IF it's a real product. But knowing what is inside can only be told by experience for the most part.



    /V

    Not asking about the hormone. I'm asking about the quantity.

    Even the compounding pharmacy where I get my test prop from always screws me over. I make a diary of how long their 10cc vial of test prop will last me. If I take .5mls per day, then 10ccs of oil should last me 20 days. There have been times where their test prop has lasted me anywhere from 16-19 days. I'll get between a total of 7.5-9.6mls out of a 10ml vial.

    I have confronted them many times about this and all they tell me is that some of the oil gets lost in the "filtering" process. *rolleyes*

    I'm now wondering if UGL labs don't actually give us customers 10mls of oil when we order a 10ml vial of (any hormone). How do I know they aren't giving me the same amounts my EX compounding pharmacy does?

  5. #5
    Registered User
    VictorZ06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manhattan / Greece
    Posts
    4,012

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    414470328

    Like I said....use a pin with a 10cc barrel to see what you have. Simple. Some UGLs put more, some put an even 10, some put less. Just how it is....




    /V
    "I'm Your Huckleberry"

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    253

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4092403

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    Like I said....use a pin with a 10cc barrel to see what you have. Simple. Some UGLs put more, some put an even 10, some put less. Just how it is....




    /V

    So we "might" be getting robbed, huh?

  7. #7
    Registered User
    SoCalSwole's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    731

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    61844118

    Guys, This is the name of the game. Unless your getting sealed packaged vials from Bayer or Shering like Vic said then your gambling. Know your source, that all I can say.

    On the flip side I have also gotten gear that it well over dosed and over filled in the vial as well. If your willing to go to UGL's that you are not familiar with then you have to accept that sooner or later your going to get hosed at some point.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    CG's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    isle of Jersey
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,630

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    404
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    191
    Thanked in
    135 Posts
    Rep Points
    676020761

    I had 3 identical bottles of ugl last 3 very different amounts of time.
    Why? User error.


    The only way to know the volume is with a 10ml syringe.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Rats need to get hammered too...

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    253

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4092403

    Quote Originally Posted by Cgrant View Post
    I had 3 identical bottles of ugl last 3 very different amounts of time.
    Why? User error.


    The only way to know the volume is with a 10ml syringe.

    So your suggestion is this. Once I get a vial of "whatever hormone I ordered", I am to take a 10ml syringe, draw out ALL the oil and measure to see if its 10mls of oil like the vial states and then put oil back into vial. Yes??

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Curling in the squat rack
    Posts
    225

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    43279221

    That would be one approach.

    Something to consider is that when you draw and inject, some of the oil stays in the needle (approx 0.1mL). So if you do 1.0mL injects, you are actually drawing 1.1mL into the syringe. So, after 9 draws, you have drawn 9.9mL out of your 10mL vial. Using your test prop example, doing 0.5mL pulls, after 10days you have lost 1mL in the needle (0.1 per day x 10 days), so it will last less than the 'perfect' 20 days.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    SeattlesBest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    529

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    50319952

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    So your suggestion is this. Once I get a vial of "whatever hormone I ordered", I am to take a 10ml syringe, draw out ALL the oil and measure to see if its 10mls of oil like the vial states and then put oil back into vial. Yes??
    What's wrong with you? Not a good reader? Vic already explained, multiple times of what you should do. I bet you got some vegetable oil in that shit. If your so god damn concerned about it take that shit to the garbage can.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    CG's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    isle of Jersey
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,630

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    404
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    191
    Thanked in
    135 Posts
    Rep Points
    676020761

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    So your suggestion is this. Once I get a vial of "whatever hormone I ordered", I am to take a 10ml syringe, draw out ALL the oil and measure to see if its 10mls of oil like the vial states and then put oil back into vial. Yes??
    Yes, if you are that concerned, that's exactly what were saying.

    Make sure to use another pin to vent the vial

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotine View Post
    That would be one approach.

    Something to consider is that when you draw and inject, some of the oil stays in the needle (approx 0.1mL). So if you do 1.0mL injects, you are actually drawing 1.1mL into the syringe. So, after 9 draws, you have drawn 9.9mL out of your 10mL vial. Using your test prop example, doing 0.5mL pulls, after 10days you have lost 1mL in the needle (0.1 per day x 10 days), so it will last less than the 'perfect' 20 days.
    well said
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattlesBest View Post
    What's wrong with you? Not a good reader? Vic already explained, multiple times of what you should do. I bet you got some vegetable oil in that shit. If your so god damn concerned about it take that shit to the garbage can.
    Lol isn't that clear? Cut the guy a break lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Rats need to get hammered too...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2021 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums