How do you tell if a site is a scam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

How do you tell if a site is a scam

I am a new user, and made this account mainly to post this one thread. I have been doing research lately and it seems that there are hundreds of websites claiming to sell Anabolics, and I wanted to know what tips you guys have for differentiating between legit sites and scams. Maybe you have to take a chance until you find a legit site, but before I waste my money, I wanted to consult a knowledgeable forum. I think that asking for people's sources is looked down upon based from what I've seen on this forum, so any tips or info would be nice, but I'm not asking anyone to give me their source, if that is the case.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Rep Points

The best way is to join a site like this one or anabolicsteroidforums.com which is a sister site to this one and do your research on sponsors of these forums. It's my opinion that just picking a random source from Google is not only dangerous but also a gamble of getting your money taken or being sent sketchy gear. Remember, these drugs are injected into the muscle so your body only has one way of ridding of the impurities and unsterile contaminants. Unlike orally where your body can reject them through stool or vomiting, your body will create dangerous infections and cyst which can result in surgeries and having muscle needing to be removed. Do the absolute best research you can do before purchasing and using these types of drugs for your own safety. Not everyone is honest and some of these sources brew their gear in garages, kitchens and other ridiculously unsterile conditions and use extremely poor quality raws.
    Also make sure you fully understand these hormones you're using. It's not as easy as just picking a steroid, injecting it or swallowing it, lifting and then growing. They react differently to your body and cause side effects which need to be controlled.

P.S.L. Representative
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

This is exactly how I've done my research and have never been burned... you can take this with a grain
    of salt because I'm a rep... but this still applies to everyone... and every company.

This is my, step-by-step approach, and has worked 100% of the time - (which only applies to reputable forums like shrek mentions.)

I look for a forum sponsor, who has very SOLID reviews...

1) Is the gear known for being a high quality?
    2) Are the deliveries within a reasonable time?
    3) THIS IS KEY - if there was a problem with an order... "did the take care of the customer?"

Here's what to look for if you see a lot of good reviews... and a few bad reviews as well.

1st - You have the newbe... who sometimes expects an international order to arrive within a week, or they
    will expect to look like Arnold within a few weeks... it's not realistic.

2nd - There are people who work for other companies, and post bullshit reviews to discredit other sponsors...
    this only hurts the members of the forum... and a good sponsor as well.

3rd - Is hearsay... they have read some of the bogus reviews and will state their opinion based on what they have
    read... their intentions are good - they just don't know any better.

Breaking it down - a good sponsor will have - "many" - very good reviews, in all of the first three...
    and if the bad reviews go against all of the good reviews... it just doesn't make any sense - no one can be that good -
    and that bad at the same time.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

The ABSOLUTE best advice I can give is:
    * Always start with a small order - keep your risk at a minimum.
    * After you've established the quality is good (plus you feel generally comfortable with the product and such), only then should you move up.

I will say that I've bought fake stuff, as well as had ones that never delivered before... it's part of the risk with the game we play. But once you find a good quality source (at a reasonable price), they'll be your go-to from then on.