• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

21 days--on your marks, get set, go!

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi TP baby....where you been?????

The detox/weight loss program is wonderful! I love all of the benefits from it and the weight loss is a really great bonus!

Twin Peak

Peak Physiquesâ?¢
Elite Member
Reaction score
I have been *around*. ;)

Now that I am allowed to post uncensored, I'll probably even be around some more. Glad you are doing so well.

Mista

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nice to see your making progress!

WBM

Designer Supplements
Registered Member
Reaction score
Just saying hello to a fellow Texan.

:wave:

Make sure TP behaves in here...I'm certain that you know that he likes to get out of hand.

Nice job on the detox. :)

Twin Peak

Peak Physiquesâ?¢
Elite Member
Reaction score
I always behave.

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Hi WB! :wave:

Yes, I know TP likes to misbehave, but he gets a crackin' so don't worry -- I got his number! :laugh:

Thanks for the congrats! I hope to lose a little more than 3 or 4 pounds by the time the program is over next week. We filmed again this morning for the follow up - it's going to air on November 21st on our local Channel 4. I'll keep you guys aprised of what else happens.

Gotta get to work now, I was late coming in. See you all later!

b_reed23

this is why I'm hot!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Fitty!! thanks so much for being there for me this past couple of months...I don't know what I would have done without you!!

congrats on this program...you have been working so hard!! :kiss:

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm so glad you popped on for a bit. I have been missing you.

You are so welcome honey. I'm very happy for you and glad that you are moving on.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................now, let's talk about this 20 year old!!!!

Seriously -- YOU GO GIRL!

WBM

Designer Supplements
Registered Member
Reaction score
I always behave.
:rolleyes:

Pounds schmounds. I know that you didn't want to include details or try to sell it, but I'm curious as to the benefits.

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
WB...go to: www.georgedejohn.net. You can get the basis of the program there. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

You're right pounds schmounds....but it is a nice bonus to the other great benefits you get from this program.

let me know what you think.

WBM

Designer Supplements
Registered Member
Reaction score
let me know what you think.

Hmmm...well, I don't believe in detox at all. I'm skeptical of it's benefits for someone who has been eating clean for quite some time. That's not to say that it doesn't "work," though.

Seems interesting, nonetheless. Are you going to do a final review sort of thing once you're done?

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey Tam! Congrats on the new detox diet and how awesome you are doing at it! I'm so proud of you! Is this what you mailed me a few months ago? I'm interested in hearing more about it. I was looking into doing a detox soon.

Congrats again! I'm sure you are looking super HOT!!!

Burner02

Super Hero in Training
Registered Member
Reaction score
speaking of supe hot...how's you, stranger! Tell us about you! Whatcha are doing, been doing? the good, the bad..(if any)
c'mon!
You still doing mortgages? What?
How's the dog?

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
#1 -- I'm keeping Billie all to myself, thank you very much!
#2 -- Hey Stacey...how are you honey! Go to that website that I posted for WB and check it out. I happen to think this is the best one. There's no "drink lemonade w/ cayenne pepper in it for 11 days".....Uh.....YUCK! No thank you. This one is very well rounded and you get all the fruits and veggies that you want, plus you get the protein shakes. I just think it's the best program and it really works.
#3 -- I'm down to 115 today. I'm very excited that this program has been so wonderful. I only have today and tomorrow left and all will be good. SOOOOO, total -- I've lost 9 pounds. I hope to lose more by the end of the week or at least by the time we film for the last time.
I will keep you guys posted to let you know what happens from here on out!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I did. Big Bend was really beautiful! I'll have some pics soon.

WBM

Designer Supplements
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This one is very well rounded and you get all the fruits and veggies that you want, plus you get the protein shakes. I just think it's the best program and it really works.
Well, that's darn interesting. Since I can't see the program, I just assumed. I take back what I said. :p How's your hunger on it? I'm more curious now...

9 lbs in less than 3 weeks. Nice.

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm never hungry. Because you get to snack all day long if you want (because you get fruits and veggies only for the first 10 days) and trust me, I pretty much snack all day long!

I think the program basis is listed somewhere in the first page or so.

I feel great to and I know that there are other benefits that I can't see. I'm sure my cholesterol has gone down again and I'm sure I'm much healthier. I will have my cholesterol checked again probably next week.

Let's see.....what else can I tell you????? :D

naturaltan

Going nowhere fast!
Elite Member
Reaction score
you can tell us when we'll see the new you :D

b_reed23

this is why I'm hot!
Elite Member
Reaction score
tell me about it, will we get piccys???:D

hows my fave texan hottie?

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
hey jellybean!!!! Yes, pics will come soon! Maybe at the end of this week. I have a really busy week here.

I'm good, but how are you? I saw your HIT and man, you still got it.

Don't worry about feeling fatter than you think you are. It's probably just water retention. Try to eat more veggies than normal and it should start to come off. Try to limit the sugars.

Love you sweetie. Call me later if you get a chance.

b_reed23

this is why I'm hot!
Elite Member
Reaction score
on my way to work...was going to call you this past weekend and got "busy" :laugh: love you hon! :kiss:

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey Tam! Congrats on the 9 Pounds! This plan sounds awesome, with so many benefits. Maybe it may help my tummy/cramps better. Keep up the awesome work sweetie!!!!!

hi Burner! Wazzz up?! Nope not in Mortgage anymore. I'm actually working at LA Fitness part time (was full time for 3 months) but now I'm working at Wells Fargo, and at the gym at night. :) Cody (my dog) is great!!!!! Thank you for asking.

Tam, keep up the awesome work!!!!!!!

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Today is the last day -- Day 21
My final weight loss was 9 pounds. I am going to continue on the program though, at least the eating and workout part of it at least for another week or so. I do not know yet when the last filming is going to be. Hopefully I'll lose another pound before then.
I plan to have my bloodwork done again hopefully this week. That will let me know what has happened with my cholesterol. I'm pretty confident that it has gone down again. I will let you guys know.

So, let's see--what's my final weight and measurements:
Weight: 115
Chest: 35
Waist: 28
Hips: 35

I've lost and inch in my chest and my hips and two inches in my waist. :dance: :dance:

b_reed23

this is why I'm hot!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Tammy, I am so proud of you!! That's a lot of pounds and inches :)