Anavar cycle for women!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Anavar cycle for women!

Hey guys! I like to hear some advice!
    My wife just started her first var cycle 17days ago, and she started 10 mg daily (5mg/am+ 5mg/pm) for a week. We increased the dosage to 15mg daily (3?5mg/morning-noon-evening) on the second week. I can see some results on her body but not as much what people saying about var! My wife really watching her diet and she goes 5 days a week in the gym! She has slim body fit and she does hard workout not just cardio!!! Lol
    So far she doesn't have any side effects
    So the question is how long should we take the cycle without side effects and guys do you think can we increase the dosage on the 4th week to 20mg? (Is that still safe?)
    I more than happy to read more opinion

Thanks

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

My wife has run var up to 20mg a day but found it very hard to tolerate with lots of bloating and joint pains. What are her goals? To pack on some muscle or get shredded. Either way it's gonna be in her diet and training not the drugs. My wife found primo to be more tolerable. Her goals are to gain size in muscle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Her goal to get lean muscle, try to keep less water retention and try to keep a low body fat that's mean she is on a big diet and she is not taking more than 1500-1800kcal! She is taking low carbohydrates, lean white meat lots of veggies and some fruits and every 7 days cheating day whats benefit plus she enjoy as well! Before this var cycle she had the hcg diet it was daily 500-700kcal what was crazy low, she loose almost daily 1pound and right now she really likes to get lean muscle, but I don't wanna give for her stanazol because it's has some kind of testosteron and I don't have any experience how handle the women's body.
    I never tried primo so I have to do more research! But the anavar so far its okay but we like to see more results and we like to get more opinion what people thinking (who has experience!!!)
    Do you think 10 weeks it's too long for first cycle?
    Hardworkpayz If you have more information please share it and I will appreciate it!
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I think she could run it longer. My wife has run up to 14 weeks. If she ever did var again, which I don't think she would due to joint pain she def won't go up past 15/ day. The prob with the idea of putting on lean muscle is that to put on any muscle at all you have to be in a calorie surplus. With that being said you will not be able to reach your low body fat percentage goal. The Anavar will help a woman put on muscle because it is a hormone. Right now my wife is doing primo 100mg a week into 2 50mg injections. If her goal is to look shredded the Anavar is not gonna be the golden pill. Something like t3 or Clen might be a better option for getting shredded. With women and gear there comes a lot of sides that aren't reversible and some that are. If she is not seeing wanted results from this cycle changing up her diet might be the answer. Like I said your either gaining or loosing but not both. Anavar is a very weak steroid. I'm not sure if you use gear but I would assume you do, so obviously just because you do it once doesn't mean you will reach your goals with just that one cycle. Sometimes its frustrating and takes a lifetime to build the physique that she wants. I know I'm still striving everyday. So don't get frustrated if this one cycle doesn't feel enough. Remember women can't take what males can. So a male can do some super stack and blow the hell up and women can only do that if she is willing to risk the sides of turning into a man. Not sure if this helps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

A couple questions.

Why the 1500-1800 mark.

Whats her bmr.

How active is she. How many days a week lifting.

How is she lifting?

My gf used it up at 30mg per day. No sides to speak of. Maybe a couple pimples here or there. No bloating tho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Her BMR it's around 1300 kCal/daily
    She does work out 2 times 5 days a week
    We didn't find any side effects, so far

BEEFCAKE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pharmacyclean View Post
    Hey guys! I like to hear some advice!
    My wife just started her first var cycle 17days ago, and she started 10 mg daily (5mg/am+ 5mg/pm) for a week. We increased the dosage to 15mg daily (3?5mg/morning-noon-evening) on the second week. I can see some results on her body but not as much what people saying about var! My wife really watching her diet and she goes 5 days a week in the gym! She has slim body fit and she does hard workout not just cardio!!! Lol
    So far she doesn't have any side effects
    So the question is how long should we take the cycle without side effects and guys do you think can we increase the dosage on the 4th week to 20mg? (Is that still safe?)
    I more than happy to read more opinion

Thanks

A couple notes:
    - general recommendation for split is 2x/day instead of 3 times. I suppose 3x/day better approximates the half-life of 9 hrs, but most people just do 2x/ day - every 12 hrs. Unless you're just working w/ the pill size you have (5mg?)
    - Do you know FOR SURE the concentration of the var you have? When people want to know how much they can take, typically we don't recommend more than 20 mg/day but these days so much of the stuff out there is not pharma grade w/ accurate purity and dosing, so what you think is 20 mg may actually be something smaller, thus "I don't see any sides / results".

Here's my general schpiel about using var: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...male-READ-THIS

- Check the Anavar section.

All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

BEEFCAKE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hardworkpayz View Post
    My wife has run var up to 20mg a day but found it very hard to tolerate with lots of bloating and joint pains. What are her goals? To pack on some muscle or get shredded. Either way it's gonna be in her diet and training not the drugs. My wife found primo to be more tolerable. Her goals are to gain size in muscle.

Joint pain? Are you sure that was anavar? I could see joint pain from winstrol ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Rep Points

Joint pain from winny for sure-winny dries you the f*ck out

Some androgenic sides from oxandrolone ...maybe...joint pain isn't one of them tho.

IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% off "Sheriv15"

Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag Research

Coupon code "Sheriv15" for 15% off at MileHigh kratom

H-AS Board Rep

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    291 Posts
    Rep Points

My sentiments exactly..

Joint pain is more commonly associated with Winstrol.. And stands to be the stark contrast between VAR & Winny..

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    Joint pain? Are you sure that was anavar? I could see joint pain from winstrol ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    A couple notes:
    - general recommendation for split is 2x/day instead of 3 times. I suppose 3x/day better approximates the half-life of 9 hrs, but most people just do 2x/ day - every 12 hrs. Unless you're just working w/ the pill size you have (5mg?)
    - Do you know FOR SURE the concentration of the var you have? When people want to know how much they can take, typically we don't recommend more than 20 mg/day but these days so much of the stuff out there is not pharma grade w/ accurate purity and dosing, so what you think is 20 mg may actually be something smaller, thus "I don't see any sides / results".

Here's my general schpiel about using var: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...male-READ-THIS

- Check the Anavar section.
    Hey Sassy!
    First of all thanks all the information and advice! My wife just started the second anavar cycle (week ago) with clenbuterol and so far she is doing well! She is taking 20 MG anavar and right now she raised her clenbuterol dosage to 80mcg. She is handling pretty much the dosage. She just asked me about the raise the anavar dosage, do you think women can take 30 MG anavar or is that too much for 10 weeks?
    She can feel already the strength and the energy in the gym.
    Thx!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

BEEFCAKE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pharmacyclean View Post
    Hey Sassy!
    First of all thanks all the information and advice! My wife just started the second anavar cycle (week ago) with clenbuterol and so far she is doing well! She is taking 20 MG anavar and right now she raised her clenbuterol dosage to 80mcg. She is handling pretty much the dosage. She just asked me about the raise the anavar dosage, do you think women can take 30 MG anavar or is that too much for 10 weeks?
    She can feel already the strength and the energy in the gym.
    Thx!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
    Some people regularly recommend going up to 40 mg/day. Of course you always can, but the secret is to find the sweet spot instead of "more is better", because more isn't usually better for women. The other thing about going higher dose w/ var - because var is not usually particularly cheap, the argument goes that if you want "more" of the effect, at that point, you may as well start looking at other AAS which are cheaper for what you are looking for, instead of jacking up your var intake. Because the dosing (purity) of most var out there are not pharmagrade consistent (e.g. 5 mg var pills are actually 5mg of var, vs 70% pure + filler or whatever) and how each individual will respond to that particular pill, its very hard to say if its "ok" or not. It's not outrageous, but as you start getting > 20 mg/day, you start getting into the range of where the sides start becoming a bigger deal. Sure give it a shot, but pay attention to the sides. You can always drop back on the dosage. But pay attention to finding the sweet spot where you are minimizing sides & maximizing results.