HGH, Test CYP, 'MAYBE' NPP [First Cycle] - Please Critique / Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Question HGH, Test CYP, 'MAYBE' NPP [First Cycle] - Please Critique / Guide

Hi Guys - so I won't go into too much history, but I was clinically diagnosed for low T and GH, so I started Test Cyp October 2016, and had about 4 weeks of HGH in December.

These were both doctor prescribed, so very low doses at 100mg Cyp/week, and 1iu HGH 5 days a week. I know, weird dosages and protocol, but I was just following my doctor's initial instructions, as so far he's the only doc I've been able to find that's progressive (living in a 3rd world country).

I upped my dose to 2iu HGH ED for about a week, and definitely felt great! Only problem was that I ran out already, and am still waiting for an order to arrive LOL!

Anyhow, I just received an order of Test Cyp 250mg strength, and waiting on an HGH order, hoping it'll arrive any day now - 360iu's.

My source was suggesting NPP, and I'm interested because (aside from the anabolic) of the effect it has on bones, ligaments, tendons etc - as I've had some serious injuries and surgeries.

I then came across HeavyIron's awesome post on First Cycle and PCT - and am now leaning towards keeping it simple for my first cycle, though I'm still leaning towards it. Separately, I'll post the "proposed cycle" from my source, which I'm still considering.

I just got blood works done, results coming in 2 days.

Goals:

My health suffered a LOT last year, and I've only recently been able to start working out again, need to drop about 15% body fat, initially - and obviously want lean mass gains. I'm 6'1, currently about 220lbs, very little muscle, and at about 25-29% body fat, depending on which measuring method I use.

Ultimately, I'd like to get OPTIMIZED, ripped, see my abs for the first time in my life, and just have overall better strength and size.

Here's What I'm Thinking:

Cycle Time:
    8 weeks

Test Cyp:
    500mg/week (250mg pinned Mondays and Thursdays)

HGH:
    3iu/day (7 days a week - still undecided if I'll split that into 2 doses/day)

Ancillaries:
    Here's where I'm quite confused, and unsure. My doctor prescribed me 1mg Anastrozole/day when I first started TRT, as my E2 was like 125. I've seen protocols like in HeavyIron's post of 10mg Aromasin, which I believe is Anastrozole. What confuses me, is that the Anastrozole I have is in capsule form, can't be split. This would mean taking 10 x capsules/day - sounds like an insane amount?

PCT: Also not so clear on this one. I have some Clomid that another doctor sold me, but I never used it due to getting on TRT.

I haven't seen much about HGH while on cycle, nor have I seen much about people on TRT doing a cycle - which would mean the PCT is different, correct? Because I'd still be shooting 100mg-200mg Test Cyp per week, even when off cycle.

Your thoughts?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Rep Points

Anastrozole and aromasin aren't the same. Once your e2 is in check, you may find 1mg of adex (anastrozle) might be too much. People respond differently. I dose my adex .25mg eod. Aromasin (exemistane) is dosed between 12.5mg-25mg daily.
    Drop the npp. Seriously. You don't need it and aren't ready for it. Test and GH will be plenty. You could add an oral for the first few weeks though.
    You won't need a pct. once you're done with your cycle, just fall back to trt protocol until your next blast. The way I ran my GH was 3.3iu ed for 7 days, then 3.3iu eod and that has kept my levels spiked.

vv MINE!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Anastrozole and aromasin aren't the same. Once your e2 is in check, you may find 1mg of adex (anastrozle) might be too much. People respond differently. I dose my adex .25mg eod. Aromasin (exemistane) is dosed between 12.5mg-25mg daily.
    Drop the npp. Seriously. You don't need it and aren't ready for it. Test and GH will be plenty. You could add an oral for the first few weeks though.
    You won't need a pct. once you're done with your cycle, just fall back to trt protocol until your next blast. The way I ran my GH was 3.3iu ed for 7 days, then 3.3iu eod and that has kept my levels spiked.
    this^^
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Awesome, thanks for clarifying about Aromasin and Adex. As for the NPP, yeah I hear you - aside from the gains, it's really the bones/tendons/ligaments benefits that really attracted me to it, as I've got a bunch of pains all over.

As for the PCT, thank you for clarifying also - everything is much clearer, and I'll start next week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

what sherk sounds sounds right, i use nolvadex . i read that clomid can hurt your eyes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

So I started with the 500mg of T / week, 2 weeks ago. I'm still using the capsule form of anastrozole, as that's the only thing I have immediately available. What's strange is that I haven't really felt 'that much' of a difference, going up from 100mg T / week. I kind of expected more of a "surge" in how I felt, like libido, more amped up, energy, strength, recovery etc.

TBH, I would have to say that it's been really subtle, like maybe a 10-15% increase in the above mentioned - particularly oilier skin, libido, and recovery time. But not so much on the strength, energy, recovery, feeling more amped etc. In fact, 2 days ago, I started to feel sides from high E levels - and started taking double the amount of Anastrozole I was prescribed (2mg in the morning, and 2mg in the afternoon/evening instead of just 1mg that doctor recommended).

I'm going to be doing another set of bloods within the next 3-4 weeks, from a different lab, as I no longer fully trust my current doctor's clinic - and you'll see some weird things in the below results. The below results were BEFORE I upped my T dose. His recommendations were pretty much "just keep doing what you're doing, and things will balance out, but take extra 1mg Anastrozole in the afternoon."

Unfortunately, my HGH is held up at customs, so I have only been doing the 1iu/day doctor's dose.

I'm thinking of buying Exemestane, but it'll take weeks to arrive (3rd world country issues).

Questions:

1) As you can see, my E2 is about double what I've seen as optimal - should I dial my T doses back to normal TRT until I have a better AI (like Aromasin), or should the increased Anastrozole help bring it down?
    2) Should I be concerned with the low FSH and LH levels?
    3) Insulin is right on the cusp, at 6.1 - anything I should be concerned about?
    4) SGPT and SGOT - both are elevated, what should I do to bring these down?
    5) My Cholesterol has been out of control for about 6-8 months now, and I've been trying to bring it down naturally - but it's just not. Some doctors have recommended statins, but other have recommended against. At what point would you think I should be concerned about it?

Bloodworks From Jan-9-17:

Description Unit Reference Range Result Jan-9-17
    Cortisol ug/dl 3.70-19.40 3.5
    FSH mIU/mL 0.95-11.95 0.48
    LH mIU/mL 0.57-12.07 0.39
    Progesterone ng/mL <0.25-0.56 0.49
    Estradiol pg/mL 11.00-44.00 55
    Testosterone ng/dL 240.24-870.68 673.87
    Free Testosterone Index % 24.5-113.3% 108.19
    Insulin uU/mL 6.00-27.00 6.1
    DHEA-S ug/L 1397-4844 1599
    SHBG nmol/L 11.20-78.10 21.6
    IGF-1 ng/mL 109-287 178.32
    FT3 pmol/L 4-8.30 5.63
    FT4 pmol/L 9.01-19.05 12.18
    TSH uIU/mL 0.35-4.94 2.48
    SGPT U/L 0-41 69
    SGOT U/L 0-38 83
    Urea mmol/L 3.0-9.2 6.11
    Creatinine umol/L 53-115 97
    Glucose mmol/L 3.90-6.40 4.43
    Triglycerides mmol/L 0.00-1.69 1.13
    Cholesterol mmol/L 0.00-5.18 6.64
    HDL mmol/L 0.90-1.45 0.99
    LDL Computed mmol/L 0-3.1 5.1
    VLDL mmol/L 0-0.77 0.51

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

From what I've read over the years, and my experience from it....

You're kind of early for going big. Many say that HGH is for advanced lifters or medical needs.

Sounds like your doc has a normal dosage going.
    Free test calcs to 2.74% and bio-available to 64.3% on my calculator;
    http://www.issam.ch/freetesto.htm

That's a normal TRT dose and total T reference level.
    The Anastrozole seems very high to me. Every body differs though. That seems like a fuckton, however, to yield the high reference range.
    I minimize my AI because of the possible cholesterol and headache issues. I just upped it to 1mg/wk on 200mg/wk cyp cruise.

I'm about to blast a bit, so I will need help here too.

My LDL-P shot way up as well - but statins are very bad - brain maladies, sarcopenia, even rabdo - so I'm working on that too.
    I wont do orals because my liver is already struggling with cholesterol handling. Just my .02 there.

IMHO it may be a blessing in disguise that the GH was held up, unless you have joint healing issues you need to resolve. But I have never run GH and am just barfing up what I've read. I need to see more but it does look good for MANY reasons!
    Here's an article that rec's GH only to advanced BBers who have maxed their gains from other anabolics and genetic potential first. It increase the NUMBER of muscle cells, not size;
    https://www.steroidal.com/hgh-peptid...rowth-hormone/
    Everything I type is intended as humor, entertainment, or research.