• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Killer gorilla cut log and NY resolution (sponsored by guerilla)

Im in. Good luck bro.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Made it back at 1 a.m this morning from vacation. Ate like a champ and still trained and hit my cardio on board. Gained 11 lbs but I knew that was going to happen. Still looking good just gotta tighten back up. Training pic from the cruise
58b8da879628e69684ae007949b4f989.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL

So I think I just finished up the last of this log. Did last pin yesterday and trained legs very hard and killed arms tonight.instead of going over the workouts I just want to thank GP for letting me log for them. I honestly didn't have a single issue from start to finish with anything by them. Which is very unusual. There's usually always some sort of something that you end up bitching about.
Gear is super smooth. Even the prop very little p.i.p.If it wasn't prop I ran I definitely would of pulled blood's. I May grab some sust and pull bloods on that. The tren was typical of what you'd expect from it. The usual sides and the usual results. My end a opinion on the tren acetate is it's right what it should be not overdosed,not underdosed. Granted this is my guestimate without any testing to say different. I mean I've run enough tren to kind of feel it out. I'd say the Winny is average in quality and potency.
So with my final review in my totally honest,non biased opinion you guys are getting exactly what you pay for. If it says tren 100 you are getting tren 100.
I'll be back here again soon. Like I said I really want to do bloods on the sust on my own accord.
For any naysayers when I do this. A fellow member will grab it and I will test it, so there can't be any of the "well of course it was good you were logging and they knew you'd pull bloods". That's not disrespect to any member or GP buts it's the absolute best way for no second guesses on anyone's part.
Want to thank everyone who followed this log . I had a great time with this one. Alot of ppl will say I do these logs for gear but it's not it at all. I do it for you guys. To log open and honestly and not see any fellow member get smoked ordering garbage. As well as for labs. If they are a good lab they deserve the recognition for that. If they suck ass they deserve to get there boots smoked.
I recently was going to do a log for a brand new lab . Wanted to give them the opportunity to prove to myself and you guys that they were legit. Well from the start there communication was terrible. Other loggers missing product, things floating in product etc. I completely put them on blast and pulled out the log( no gear was received beforehand btw). Low and behold they left or got booted. So like I said guys end of the day I just want the best for all my fellow iron brother's.
Last pump pics tonight
bf7a4325a8d433b2a33c39e9805e8f6e.jpg
bf0fb3182cd7cd0b5e25ef4b28ab56e3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL

Solid review Chad. Looking jacked. Love the singlet

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Gear looks good, thought of ordering from them

Back