• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ANDROHARD Review-Log

Mike Arnold

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ANDROHARD Review-Log

Hi, guys. Over the next couple weeks I am going to be doing a log-review of Muscle Gelz's new product--ANDROHARD. I will cover virtually every aspect of the product, ranging from its effects on the mind & body to the consistency of the gel itself. I will also be more than happy to answer any question you guys might have along the way. For those of you who are unaware, Muscle Gelz is a new company owned and operated by Rob (screen name Prince), who is also the owner of companies such as IML, IMR, Mile High, etc. He also owns and runs this board.

Tonight I will relay my personal experience regarding the application process. I will cover the gel itself, including its consistency and texture, whether or not it leaves a sticky residue on the skin, how well and how quickly it absorbs into the skin, what it smells like, etc. I will also talk a little bit about the pumping apparatus, as not all topical products have a decent dispenser. Since the pump itself is our measuring tool, I want to know if each pump provides an equal amount of product, if it is prone to breakage with repeated use. etc.

I will be back later.

OK, guys...yesterday was Day #1. Here is what I've experienced so far...

The gel is clearish'-white in color and fairly concentrated, as each application requires only a small quantity of gel in order to deliver an effective dose of androsterone and epiandrosterone into the bloodstream. In terms of the application process itself, it is easy to apply, dries quickly, and has no smell. It is not sticky, nor does it leave any residue on the skin. If I had to compare it to a commonly used item, I would liken it to hand-sanitizer. This is a nice reprieve from most other transdermally-based products, as the majority take too long to absorb and leave a slimy, sticky mess at the application site. The manufacturer who made this gel did a good job.

ANDROHARD Review-Log

Hi, guys. Over the next couple weeks I am going to be doing a log-review of Muscle Gelz's new product--ANDROHARD. I will cover virtually every aspect of the product, ranging from its effects on the mind & body to the consistency of the gel itself. I will also be more than happy to answer any question you guys might have along the way. For those of you who are unaware, Muscle Gelz is a new company owned and operated by Rob (screen name Prince), who is also the owner of companies such as IML, IMR, Mile High, etc. He also owns and runs this board.

Tonight I will relay my personal experience regarding the application process. I will cover the gel itself, including its consistency and texture, whether or not it leaves a sticky residue on the skin, how well and how quickly it absorbs into the skin, what it smells like, etc. I will also talk a little bit about the pumping apparatus, as not all topical products have a decent dispenser. Since the pump itself is our measuring tool, I want to know if each pump provides an equal amount of product, if it is prone to breakage with repeated use. etc.

I will be back later.

Subbed looking forward to your review.

I'll be in within the day. I wanted to use it for a little bit before updating.

Back