Thread: Tren chest

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

There’s a simple and effective way to prevent Tren from crushing your cardiovascular endurance. I’ve turned many bros onto this over the last few years, and it works every single time. It’s dead simple, cheap, and completely legal, too.

Ready for it? Nasacort or Flonase. Can be had OTC at any pharmacy, or even by prescription.

Tren actually causes a low grade allergic reaction that causes inflammation in the airway. The nasacort fights the mechanism that causes the reaction and will allow you to breathe like normal while running as much Tren as you can handle. All the BJJ guys local to me that use AAS are using Tren now, because of this. Just follow the directions on the box and you’ll be gtg in no time. Preferably, start it a few days before the cycle to give it time to take effect. Personally, I prefer Nasacort to Flonase because Nasacort has no alcohol or added scents in it, so it doesn’t burn or smell weird.

Cheers gents.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GearProRep View Post
    There’s a simple and effective way to prevent Tren from crushing your cardiovascular endurance. I’ve turned many bros onto this over the last few years, and it works every single time. It’s dead simple, cheap, and completely legal, too.

Ready for it? Nasacort or Flonase. Can be had OTC at any pharmacy, or even by prescription.

Tren actually causes a low grade allergic reaction that causes inflammation in the airway. The nasacort fights the mechanism that causes the reaction and will allow you to breathe like normal while running as much Tren as you can handle. All the BJJ guys local to me that use AAS are using Tren now, because of this. Just follow the directions on the box and you’ll be gtg in no time. Preferably, start it a few days before the cycle to give it time to take effect. Personally, I prefer Nasacort to Flonase because Nasacort has no alcohol or added scents in it, so it doesn’t burn or smell weird.

Cheers gents.
    Good to know and thanks for the share .. definitely going to give this a try!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

thanks for that info

just curious, does tren do this to everyone? or is it some people that have this issue with it?
    Last edited by alanio; 03-16-2021 at 03:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

No one has answered, but curious if Nasacort will take care of the Tren-cough as well?