• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cut blend?

Hi bro, I returned your PM. I know I'm a rep so you gotta take my reviews with a grain of salt, but I really love the ripstack myself. I use it every spring for that summer cut. A lot of synergy in those three ingredients makes for a great product. It is honestly one of our best sellers, especially when the sun comes out and people are looking to shed that winter coat.

This is a pretty quiet forum so you may not get many experiences written here. But we are on quite a few different forums and we have countless reviews of this product, our tren ace as well as every other product we produce. We have a large customer base that is always pleased.

Any other questions please ask. I'm here to help. Thank you for your interest.

Last edited:
Figured I would bump this up for our ripstack. Hot seller this time of year with everyone looking for summer shreds. Take a look at our blends. Quite a few that could benefits your summer cycle.

Monster-gear.com

Let me know if anyone has any questions or needs a discount code.

Yup, used it a few times. At first I was nervous that the testosterone was too low and that I would lose much of the muscle I had just put on during a short bulking period with Sustanon. Anyway, that also happened to be my first time using tren. The results were crazy. I have no affiliation with Monster at all other than being a long time customer, but I'm just being honest. In my personal experience, I recall feeling more and more solid and dense each day. My muscles had a certain hardness to them and some muscles even looked bigger, however, that was just that they were more defined and sculpted. In other words, it didn't look like I had thick arms, it looked like I had bulging biceps pressed up by my brachialis and a serious set of triceps. Not sure if that makes sense. Anyway, my shoulders were separated from my other muscles, as were my traps, and my chest had also developed so that I had noticeable cuts around that whole area, as well as veins popping out of my front delts and arms. One more thing, this all happened in 14 days. I'm sure my body being exposed to tren A and mast p for the first time helped produce results like that so fast, plus I had a fair amount of muscle from the sus that was probably hard to see due to water retention, but I vividly remember that feeling of banging out chins and feeling and seeing my biceps and just being amazed at the sheer size, definition, and hardness. Anyway, that was my experience. I'm thinking about doing something similar again and adding Anavar.

Back