• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

UFC's Joe Rogan to Transgender MMA Fighter Fallon Fox: 'You're a F***ing Man'

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
UFC's Joe Rogan to Transgender MMA Fighter Fallon Fox: 'You're a F***ing Man'

Since being forced to "come out" to the mixed martial arts world, transgender MMA fighter Fallon Fox has gained intense scrutiny for competing in the women's division.

Now, UFC color commentator Joe Rogan is voicing his immense disapproval of Fox's divisional affiliation as a female athlete.

During a recent episode of The Joe Rogan Experience podcast, co-host Brian Redban asked Rogan what he thought about "that tranny" [Fox], which started an eight-minute rant from Rogan that delved into the following commentary (via Fight Opinion):

She calls herself a woman but... I tend to disagree. And, uh, she, um... she used to be a man but now she has had, she's a transgender which is (the) official term that means you've gone through it, right? And she wants to be able to fight women in MMA. I say no f***ing way.

I say if you had a dick at one point in time, you also have all the bone structure that comes with having a dick. You have bigger hands, you have bigger shoulder joints. You're a f***ing man. That's a man, OK? You can't have... that's... I don't care if you don't have a dick any more...

Attachments

• 04_crop_north.jpg
    04_crop_north.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 30
trans or not, he's still powerful like a man, I agree with Joe

Agree too

Society is really fucked up now.

Nothing surprises me anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if they made rape legal.

Hormone therapy ... Slash off cock .. That's all great, but I'm guessing there's one thing that doesn't change:

In this system, the sex of an individual is determined by a pair of sex chromosomes. Females have two of the same kind of sex chromosome (XX), and are called the homogametic sex. Males have two different kinds of sex chromosomes (XY), and are called the heterogametic sex.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system Here's the link to Wiki.. for those who don't believe me.

Males fighting against females athletes use to be illegal, never mind morally wrong. Any man taking pride in fighting a woman deserves a good ol' fashion beatdown.

Tranny or not..

Bro.. all seriousness.. I received message new owner of this site..

Now you got me wondering.. I thought Arnold was the new owner..

So prince now owner (aka rob)???

I'll admit im confused

don't be confused, it's Rob.. same as always

Back