Arnold Schwarzenegger gets attacked in South Africa

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Beauty Queen
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    79,372

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    651
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,609
    Thanked in
    1,979 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Arnold Schwarzenegger gets attacked in South Africa

    Arnold Schwarzenegger gets attacked in South Africa

    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS




  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    716

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    41
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    169
    Thanked in
    147 Posts
    Rep Points
    10611155

    Bodyguards are fired
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Website: www.ilshop.org
    Contact: ironlion@keemail.me
    Wickr: ironlionlabs



    SARMS-PEPTIDE SHOP
    Website: https://sarms-peptide.shop/
    Contact: Orders@sarms-peptide.shop

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not here
    Posts
    11,524

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,264
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    649
    Thanked in
    510 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Arnold got a 'kick' out of it !!

  4. #4
    Beauty Queen
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    79,372

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    651
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,609
    Thanked in
    1,979 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    Arnold got a 'kick' out of it !!
    you think that is funny? Wow he could have suffered serious back injury you twat.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS




  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not here
    Posts
    11,524

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,264
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    649
    Thanked in
    510 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    you think that is funny? Wow he could have suffered serious back injury you twat.

    .. aren't you too busy protecting 'trumpy the flunky' to make time for 'standing up' for Arnold ?? anyway I heard Arnold hurt his back while he was fornicating with his 'Latina maid'... so remain calm Rob, all is well, I heard the kid that jumped Arnold was another of his many illegitimate children, that he denied was his.

  6. #6
    Beauty Queen
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    79,372

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    651
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,609
    Thanked in
    1,979 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    .. aren't you too busy protecting 'trumpy the flunky' to make time for 'standing up' for Arnold ?? anyway I heard Arnold hurt his back while he was fornicating with his 'Latina maid'... so remain calm Rob, all is well, I heard the kid that jumped Arnold was another of his many illegitimate children, that he denied was his.
    you are a true fucking moron.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS




  7. #7
    Beauty Queen
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    79,372

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    651
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,609
    Thanked in
    1,979 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS




  8. #8
    Moderator
    Gibbs1's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    168

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points
    6204196

    This isnt the Africa toto promised me.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not here
    Posts
    11,524

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,264
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    649
    Thanked in
    510 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    you are a true fucking moron.

    you get zero respect in either of your sites because you are a weak moron , only the sad followers who are sticking their nose's up your asshole will back you up.. #SAD, for example , all your so-called 'new mods'.. they will 'gang up' to support you..

  10. #10
    Moderator
    Gibbs1's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    168

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points
    6204196

    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    you get zero respect in either of your sites because you are a weak moron , only the sad followers who are sticking their nose's up your asshole will back you up.. #SAD, for example , all your so-called 'new mods'.. they will 'gang up' to support you..
    Wrong. It doesn't take Arnold and your feud to help me form an opinion of you. You contribute nothing to the forums. If he asked me to stick up for him, I wouldn't. It's not my battle. Had you not said anything I would have ignored you. Just addressing this as you formed an incorrect assumption about me and others. Nothing new I guess. Dont poke me and I wont poke back. You can carry on with your obsession of Trump and Arnold. Makes no difference to me. Furthermore, had you actually read the posts in the pit you'd realize your trolling is a level 1 compared to the gold I brought trolling him. Go back and read, you might learn how to be effective. I only got mod as I got people active in a section of the forum that died before custom and I breathed life back into it, with most times being at the owner's expense.

    #sad #ghey #asfpitsaviour

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Gibbs1; 05-18-2019 at 05:45 PM.

  11. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not here
    Posts
    11,524

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,264
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    649
    Thanked in
    510 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs1 View Post
    Wrong. It doesn't take Arnold and your feud to help me form an opinion of you. You contribute nothing to the forums. If he asked me to stick up for him, I wouldn't. It's not my battle. Had you not said anything I would have ignored you. Just addressing this as you formed an incorrect assumption about me and others. Nothing new I guess. Dont poke me and I wont poke back. You can carry on with your obsession of Trump and Arnold. Makes no difference to me. Furthermore, had you actually read the posts in the pit you'd realize your trolling is a level 1 compared to the gold I brought trolling him. Go back and read, you might learn how to be effective. I only got mod as I got people active in a section of the forum that died before custom and I breathed life back into it, with most times being at the owner's expense.

    #sad #ghey #asfpitsaviour

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

    sure noob, whatever you say.. so you saved Rob's bacon by bringing im/asf back to life ? ..

  12. #12
    Moderator
    Gibbs1's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    168

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points
    6204196

    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    sure noob, whatever you say.. so you saved Rob's bacon by bringing im/asf back to life ? ..
    Lol. Child sit down. Go look at how long I've been on asf. Everytime I see you post all I think is #autismspeaks

    For the record, the pit doesn't make him money. At least that I'm aware of. Now quit being a tranny and go take a lesson in how to troll the owner. It's in the pit at asf. I want to help you. I see potential!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Gibbs1; 05-18-2019 at 07:01 PM.

  13. #13
    Beauty Queen
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    79,372

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    651
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,609
    Thanked in
    1,979 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Attached Images Attached Images
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS




  14. #14
    Beauty Queen
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    79,372

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    651
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,609
    Thanked in
    1,979 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs1 View Post
    You contribute nothing to the forums.
    this sums up Chuck on both boards, he is nothing but a troll.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS




  15. #15
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    solidassears's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,595

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    232
    Thanked in
    189 Posts
    Rep Points
    66698728

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    this sums up Chuck on both boards, he is nothing but a troll.
    Same for all his dopples..

Similar Threads

  1. South Africa Begins The Purge
    By GFR in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2019, 04:26 AM
  2. Chinese condoms too small for South Africa
    By min0 lee in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 01:59 PM
  3. Greetings from South Africa
    By Moerdyk in forum New Members
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 01:14 PM
  4. Hi from South Africa.
    By suerhul in forum New Members
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 02:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2021 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums