• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Arnold Schwarzenegger gets attacked in South Africa

Bodyguards are fired

you think that is funny? Wow he could have suffered serious back injury you twat.

:roflmao: .. aren't you too busy protecting 'trumpy the flunky' to make time for 'standing up' for Arnold ?? anyway I heard Arnold hurt his back while he was fornicating with his 'Latina maid'... so remain calm Rob, all is well, I heard the kid that jumped Arnold was another of his many illegitimate children, that he denied was his.:paddle:

:roflmao: .. aren't you too busy protecting 'trumpy the flunky' to make time for 'standing up' for Arnold ?? anyway I heard Arnold hurt his back while he was fornicating with his 'Latina maid'... so remain calm Rob, all is well, I heard the kid that jumped Arnold was another of his many illegitimate children, that he denied was his.:paddle:

you are a true fucking moron.

This isnt the Africa toto promised me.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

you are a true fucking moron.

you get zero respect in either of your sites because you are a weak moron , only the sad followers who are sticking their nose's up your asshole will back you up.. #SAD, for example , all your so-called 'new mods'.. they will 'gang up' to support you.. :jerkit:

you get zero respect in either of your sites because you are a weak moron , only the sad followers who are sticking their nose's up your asshole will back you up.. #SAD, for example , all your so-called 'new mods'.. they will 'gang up' to support you.. :jerkit:
Wrong. It doesn't take Arnold and your feud to help me form an opinion of you. You contribute nothing to the forums. If he asked me to stick up for him, I wouldn't. It's not my battle. Had you not said anything I would have ignored you. Just addressing this as you formed an incorrect assumption about me and others. Nothing new I guess. Dont poke me and I wont poke back. You can carry on with your obsession of Trump and Arnold. Makes no difference to me. Furthermore, had you actually read the posts in the pit you'd realize your trolling is a level 1 compared to the gold I brought trolling him. Go back and read, you might learn how to be effective. I only got mod as I got people active in a section of the forum that died before custom and I breathed life back into it, with most times being at the owner's expense.

#sad #ghey #asfpitsaviour

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Wrong. It doesn't take Arnold and your feud to help me form an opinion of you. You contribute nothing to the forums. If he asked me to stick up for him, I wouldn't. It's not my battle. Had you not said anything I would have ignored you. Just addressing this as you formed an incorrect assumption about me and others. Nothing new I guess. Dont poke me and I wont poke back. You can carry on with your obsession of Trump and Arnold. Makes no difference to me. Furthermore, had you actually read the posts in the pit you'd realize your trolling is a level 1 compared to the gold I brought trolling him. Go back and read, you might learn how to be effective. I only got mod as I got people active in a section of the forum that died before custom and I breathed life back into it, with most times being at the owner's expense.

#sad #ghey #asfpitsaviour

sure noob, whatever you say.. so you saved Rob's bacon by bringing im/asf back to life ? :popcorn:.. :winkfinger:

sure noob, whatever you say.. so you saved Rob's bacon by bringing im/asf back to life ? :popcorn:.. :winkfinger:
Lol. Child sit down. Go look at how long I've been on asf. Everytime I see you post all I think is #autismspeaks

For the record, the pit doesn't make him money. At least that I'm aware of. Now quit being a tranny and go take a lesson in how to troll the owner. It's in the pit at asf. I want to help you. I see potential!

Last edited:
Back