• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

was it my big boobs or just the wrong stool

funcouple

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I arrived here tonight and decided to go across the street to a bar for a couple of beers. I was wearing the top that I have on in the picture of my husband and I and found a stool at the bar between two 20 something girls and a middle age couple. The bartender handed my drink to me and said it was on the house. One of the 20 something girls said, "so if a woman comes in here almost topless she gets a free drink?" and the other one added "it is a good thing that she is not topless because those oversized boobs would sag to the floor". I asked if they thought that a 54 year old woman was too old to wear something sexy? The middle age woman said, "sexy is one thing and slutty is another". Needless to say I just finished my free drink and came back to my room. I sent a text to my husband back at home and told him what happened and sid I was going to post on here and see what everyone had to say about what happened. Anyone out there????

I arrived here tonight and decided to go across the street to a bar for a couple of beers. I was wearing the top that I have on in the picture of my husband and I and found a stool at the bar between two 20 something girls and a middle age couple. The bartender handed my drink to me and said it was on the house. One of the 20 something girls said, "so if a woman comes in here almost topless she gets a free drink?" and the other one added "it is a good thing that she is not topless because those oversized boobs would sag to the floor". I asked if they thought that a 54 year old woman was too old to wear something sexy? The middle age woman said, "sexy is one thing and slutty is another". Needless to say I just finished my free drink and came back to my room. I sent a text to my husband back at home and told him what happened and sid I was going to post on here and see what everyone had to say about what happened. Anyone out there????
Lets see the outfit and if u got it flaunt it sweetheart life full of haters and bar fly whores that love to talk trash while milking their baby daddies paychecks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
the outfit is the one I have on in our profile pic. I haven't figured out how to post I picture in the thread
thanks for the reply.

the outfit is the one I have on in our profile pic. I haven't figured out how to post I picture in the thread
thanks for the reply.
U look wonderful dont let some morons get u down hope u and your man went and had fun somewhere else

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

well I am on a sales trip by myself and my husband is at home. I think he is actually at a strip club with his buddy.

The young crowd is very needy now a days. If they are not getting the attention they think they deserve they become very mean and jealous like in your case. They couldnt stand being outshines by an older woman.

thanks for the nice reply

Attachments

• 19 (2).JPG
    19 (2).JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
No one cares, take your shit to fetlife

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Back