Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Test E - 500mg/wk
    Primo E 500mg/wk
    Qtropin HGH - 4iu daily
    Insubolic RH-IGF-1 200mcg daily preworkout

Cardio - 15min HIIT a few times a week just to keep heart and glucose healthy.
    =====
    Cycle started Dec 28th, starting weight 211,5lb, as of Feb 8th : 224.2lbs = + 13 lb.

P.S. From what I see, with 13 lb added in 6 weeks, the waist got tighter, that's exactly what the athlete said as well: "I noticed my pants felt looser than prior in the waist. Thought I'd be down for the week in weight and would need to raise calories. Instead I was up 1.5lbs"
    IGF-1 is helping to gain leaner mass here, especially, seeing that the athlete does 15 min cardio just a few times a week.
    Progressing with lower AAS dosages. That's another benefit of using RH IGF-1. Instead of increasing your AAS dosages, you may just add 200 mcg/day.
    Lower HGH dosages or no HGH at all. Lots of athletes use 6 IU's of HGH +, + slin. HGH at high dosage almost guarantees water retention, increased blood glucose (lowered insulin sensitivity). Most athletes can run HGH at lower dosages, and avoid using slin.
    RS

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Good evening Ladies and Gents,

I often spend time researching scientific data on rhGH and rhIGF-1 combination therapy.
    Came across this study today :
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8967666/
    " Group 3 (IGF-1+HGH) had the greatest changes in lean body mass (mean +/- SE, 3.2 +/- 0.59 kg; P < 0.001)"
    This feedback supports the studies you can easily find by googling : "rhGH and rhIGF-1 Combination Therapy" If you find something interesting, please, share.
    Hey RS,

I’m really liking this Qtropin and Insubolic stack! This is quality clean stuff bro. Now I see why it’s $140 per 5ml. The packet was still cold when I opened it to. That’s the first time I’ve had it come with the cold packet. That was legit.

I usually pay $245 for 280 iu. But I have to take 10 iu a day to get same effects as what I get when I take 6 iu’s of Qtropin and 3 of Insubolic pre workout. It’s still 9 iu’s of growth but the two together are much stronger and produce much cleaner results. I not only feel better but I look better to.

I’m glad I found you bro. This is a game changer for me. I haven’t had legit pharma grade like hgh for over 2 years.

RS