Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Test E - 500mg/wk
    Primo E 500mg/wk
    Qtropin HGH - 4iu daily
    Insubolic RH-IGF-1 200mcg daily preworkout

Cardio - 15min HIIT a few times a week just to keep heart and glucose healthy.
    =====
    Cycle started Dec 28th, starting weight 211,5lb, as of Feb 8th : 224.2lbs = + 13 lb.

P.S. From what I see, with 13 lb added in 6 weeks, the waist got tighter, that's exactly what the athlete said as well: "I noticed my pants felt looser than prior in the waist. Thought I'd be down for the week in weight and would need to raise calories. Instead I was up 1.5lbs"
    IGF-1 is helping to gain leaner mass here, especially, seeing that the athlete does 15 min cardio just a few times a week.
    Progressing with lower AAS dosages. That's another benefit of using RH IGF-1. Instead of increasing your AAS dosages, you may just add 200 mcg/day.
    Lower HGH dosages or no HGH at all. Lots of athletes use 6 IU's of HGH +, + slin. HGH at high dosage almost guarantees water retention, increased blood glucose (lowered insulin sensitivity). Most athletes can run HGH at lower dosages, and avoid using slin.
    RS

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Good evening Ladies and Gents,

I often spend time researching scientific data on rhGH and rhIGF-1 combination therapy.
    Came across this study today :
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8967666/
    " Group 3 (IGF-1+HGH) had the greatest changes in lean body mass (mean +/- SE, 3.2 +/- 0.59 kg; P < 0.001)"
    This feedback supports the studies you can easily find by googling : "rhGH and rhIGF-1 Combination Therapy" If you find something interesting, please, share.
    Hey RS,

I’m really liking this Qtropin and Insubolic stack! This is quality clean stuff bro. Now I see why it’s $140 per 5ml. The packet was still cold when I opened it to. That’s the first time I’ve had it come with the cold packet. That was legit.

I usually pay $245 for 280 iu. But I have to take 10 iu a day to get same effects as what I get when I take 6 iu’s of Qtropin and 3 of Insubolic pre workout. It’s still 9 iu’s of growth but the two together are much stronger and produce much cleaner results. I not only feel better but I look better to.

I’m glad I found you bro. This is a game changer for me. I haven’t had legit pharma grade like hgh for over 2 years.

RS

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Evaluation of recombinant human IGF-1 activity through the conversion of resazurin to resofurin by the Neuro2a mouse cell line.
    Resazurin is an aromatic compound, a redox indicator - a blue dye, which, upon reduction, turns into a pink fluorescent resorufin. Cells, including the Neuro2a line, reduce resazurin during metabolism. The more active the metabolism is, the more active is the reduction to fluorescent resorufin. Thus, the intensity of the cells glowing in ultraviolet light is directly proportional to the activity of the added hormone.
    The plate with cells in serum-free medium was supplemented with
    • Recombinant IGF-1 (Insubolic) at 100 ng / ml concentration;
    • Pharmacopoeia standard Sigma at 100 ng / ml concentration;
    • Blood serum at 10% concentration.
    After incubation, resazurin was added to the cells and incubated for conversion (4 hours). The luminescence was assessed visually (B) and using a BMG Clariostar fluorimeter according to the standard "Resarufin" protocol (A). Also, the state and size of the cells were assessed microscopically (C).
    According to the obtained data, the Insubolic IGF-1 demonstrated high activity (higher than in the sample with added serum), and slightly higher than the standard from Sigma. The micrographs show an increase in the volume of cells, as well as a change in structure (morphological changes characteristic of neuronal cells occur).

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Gents, sharing this very interesting lab test.
    There're 4 tubes :
    1 Tube : nothing was added.
    2 Tube blood serum at 10% concentration
    3 The Human Recombinant IGF-1 obtained from Sigma Aldrich (known and respected supplier of lab material) at 100 ng/ml concentration
    4 Insubolic IGF-1 (Qore Pharm), 100 ng/ml concentration.

The intensity of the cells glowing in ultraviolet light is directly proportional to the activity of the added hormone.
    According to the obtained data, the Insubolic IGF-1 demonstrated high activity (higher than in the sample with added serum), and slightly higher than the standard from Sigma. The micrographs show an increase in the volume of cells, as well as a change in structure (morphological changes characteristic of neuronal cells occur).

Basically, Insubolic IGF-1 slightly outperforms the Sigma Aldrich's IGF-1 in terms of it's bioactivity.

This also proves that Qore Pharm has a team capable of creating formulations that are on par or better than some known big pharma brands.

I'm really proud of the results! =)

RS