• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Push50 - Taking Back My Life Life

Push50

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok I am finally back getting things straight in my head. I had my hip surgery last November and I have been dealing with bouts of depression and just feeling flat out worthless. And that my friends is BULLSHIT!!!Its like I am finally waking up from a bad dream. I don?t know if it was the surgery? Anastasia? Recovery period? Lack of Gear? No TRT? Or what? Nevertheless, it is over. Time to get to work.I have started working out again, really working out, not just getting in the gym and convincing myself that what I did was a workout. So the plan currently is: 1. Dial in diet - Toughest part2. Minimum 1 hour cardio every day3. Workouts 5 days a week4. No Gear or TRTRevisit plan in 6-8 week to compare where I was, where I am at ten, and decide where I am going. SimpleI will post my meals; workouts and photo updates here for any that have an interest in following.This will also be posted in the ON Line Journals Forum.

Ok I am finally back getting things straight in my head. I had my hip surgery last November and I have been dealing with bouts of depression and just feeling flat out worthless. And that my friends is BULLSHIT!!!Its like I am finally waking up from a bad dream. I don?t know if it was the surgery? Anastasia? Recovery period? Lack of Gear? No TRT? Or what? Nevertheless, it is over. Time to get to work.I have started working out again, really working out, not just getting in the gym and convincing myself that what I did was a workout. So the plan currently is: 1. Dial in diet - Toughest part2. Minimum 1 hour cardio every day3. Workouts 5 days a week4. No Gear or TRTRevisit plan in 6-8 week to compare where I was, where I am at ten, and decide where I am going. SimpleI will post my meals; workouts and photo updates here for any that have an interest in following.This will also be posted in the ON Line Journals Forum.

Take is easy and slow, the last think you want or need is an injury. This from a guy who had spinal fusion and left triceps tendon reattach surgery last year. I've been through it too, in my case it seemed to take forever, but I'm 68 so I don't heal up and recover like you young guys. I'm just saying you have a lot of life to live, take it easy and gradually work your way back so you don't hurt yourself and put your recovery back further.

Tuesday WorkoutBack and Biceps and cardio. My cardio really doesn't change from day to day. I walked for 15 minutes at 3 mph on a 6% incline then went up to 0% for another 45 minutes. Then hit the weight. Barbell Rows - 120 @4x10 Reverse Rows 120@4x10 Seated Good Mornings 35@4X10 Pull Downs- Wide Grip/Closed/Reverse 120@4x10 ea. grip Dumbbell Hammer (slow eccentric) Rope Hammer Curl ( (Hold at Peak) Cable Reverse Curl (Forearms parallel to floor-Hold peak- Slow eccentric) Zottman Curl E-Z Bar Reverse Slow Eccentric Meal 1 - 25 g protein shake w/2 boiled eggs Meal 2- 1 cup rice, 3 oz sirloin 1 cup vegetables Meal 3 - Protein shake w 2 cups salad Meal 4 - 4 oz pork loin w/2 cup mixed vegetables (Spinach, carrots, green beans and squash) DInner Chicken - Salad and Potatoes Before bed - Casein ShakeWednesdayShoulders Trap and Abs/Oblique'sShoulder Press 4x12,12,10,8 x 60Side & Front Lat Raise 4 xx12,12,10,8x15Leaning Cable - 4x10x10Upright Rows 4x10x45Barbell Shrugs 4x10x105 Up/BackLeg Raises 2 sets 12Rocky 4's 5 sets 5Cable Twist 4x20x20Wood Choppers 4x10x20Meal 1 - 25 g protein shake w/2 boiled eggs Meal 2- 1 cup rice, 3 oz sirloin 1 cup vegetables Meal 3 - 2 eggs with Chili Meal 4 - 4 oz pork loin w/2 cup mixed vegetables (Spinach, carrots, green beans and squash) Dinner-Spaghetti Squash SpaghettiBefore Bed Casein Shake -25 gm ProteinThursdayLegsSquats - 4x10x150Curls - 4x10x50Extensions - 4x10x50 No Gear or TRT Currently Meds/Vitamins Vit E - 80mg QD Potassium - 99 mg QD B-12 - 1000 mg QD Magnesium - 400 mg QD CQ10 -100 mg QD Omega 3,6,9 - 1600 mg QD Calcium - 600 mg QD Vit. C- 500 mg QD Vit D3 -500 IU Lisinopril MetamucilNo workout today. Busy workload- In at 4:3

Progress Pics

The first photo in each split was taken around October 8th and the second one was taken Monday November 2nd

Attachments

• October-November Chang1.jpg
    October-November Chang1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 12
  • October-November Chang2.jpg
    October-November Chang2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 12
Work has been crazy busy. Everyone trying to get projects completed before the snow flies. Actually running later this year. Forwent help that I have 2 techs off with COVID.

Still hitting the weights 5 days a week. Stretching and Ring-Fit on Saturday?s stretching/yoga, Ring-Fit and massages on Sunday.
Sometimes I feel like I?m just not making any progress. Big difference not running any gear/supplements.
October 1st I weighted in at 165.6lbs and today I am at 172. So am am seeing some weight gain and pics indicate some fat loss. Spare tire is what I?m have the most difficulty with. Go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkt

5682f95b3f47c08a0700ea763da62a40.jpg

5f0c4161528f97623f81484091895499.jpg

c0ce4f67faa615d5108a8f4137105710.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am. Things have slowed a little bit due to work but I’m waiting on my gear to get in and then I’ll run a 20 week cycle. Working out the meal and workout plans right now. Hoping to get started whitin the next couple weeks but I’m still waiting on my package presently.

I’m 46 and just ordered new gear. Can’t wait to rock N roll man. Good luck! You da man.

28bf78f955ba6918a70a584d6fa6e38c.jpg

Uncle Z comes through once again. I’ll be running a 20 week cycle with log in another thread. This will be a sponsored log.

Thanks Uncle Z and OTG85

Last edited:
Back