• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hello guys! Appriciate this place

Unicorn

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[FONT=&quot]Hello guys! I am excited to be part of this forum; Actually I didn't join any forum during the past 10 years - but here we go, probably I found the right place to share and get the right information in order to not repeat on my stupid past mistakes I've done by following friends "advices" [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]32 Years old from L.A California (Previously NYC) - I am on a ketogenic Mediterranean diet since November 2016 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Iv'e been on my first cycle for 3 months and 2 weeks during the last summer (June, July, August, September):[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]First 10 weeks: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Boldenones: 300 mg / ml = 1ml per week [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Primobolanes: 100mg / ml = 1ml per week [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Testosterone Propionate: 100mg / ml = 1ml per week[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]After 8 weeks: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Stanozolol: 50mg / ml = 2ml per week for 8 weeks [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Follow by PCT with HCG for 6 weeks (Twice a week only - 2500IU each time) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Iv?e started the HCG 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE END OF THE CYCLE [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Today, I feel a little weak and my sex drive has dropped by half - It?s almost January, is there anything to do about it? Anything I should start taking immediately? Some told me to start taking Nolvadex 20mg once a day for the next 4 weeks, but honestly I'm tired of being dependent on people I do not exactly know if they understand.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I know I made mistakes, but for that I'm here! To get the best knowledge from people like you and not repeat the same mistakes. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you for making this community possible[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hello guys! I am excited to be part of this forum; Actually I didn't join any forum during the past 10 years - but here we go, probably I found the right place to share and get the right information in order to not repeat on my stupid past mistakes I've done by following friends "advices" [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]32 Years old from L.A California (Previously NYC) - I am on a ketogenic Mediterranean diet since November 2016 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Iv'e been on my first cycle for 3 months and 2 weeks during the last summer (June, July, August, September):[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]First 10 weeks: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Boldenones: 300 mg / ml = 1ml per week [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Primobolanes: 100mg / ml = 1ml per week [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Testosterone Propionate: 100mg / ml = 1ml per week[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]After 8 weeks: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Stanozolol: 50mg / ml = 2ml per week for 8 weeks [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Follow by PCT with HCG for 6 weeks (Twice a week only - 2500IU each time) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Iv?e started the HCG 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE END OF THE CYCLE [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Today, I feel a little weak and my sex drive has dropped by half - It?s almost January, is there anything to do about it? Anything I should start taking immediately? Some told me to start taking Nolvadex 20mg once a day for the next 4 weeks, but honestly I'm tired of being dependent on people I do not exactly know if they understand.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I know I made mistakes, but for that I'm here! To get the best knowledge from people like you and not repeat the same mistakes. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you for making this community possible[/FONT]
On behalf of puritysourcelabs and straightupkratom welcome to imf. Great place not a lot of drama. Good info posted up.

Welcome aboard ~

Back