• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fifty shades of fucked up Log

IML Gear Cream!
I agree but you don't want to do that for more than 12 week's tops as we all know how harsh it can be but how good you feel.

Absolutely agree! 12 weeks with high doses max for me as well.

11/2

Legs today

Squats 135x20 185x15 205x15 225x12
Leg press 6 plates 15 reps 4 sets
Leg curls 4 sets 15 reps 140
Leg extension 4 sets 130x 12
Calves 6 sets of 20 reps 205

20 min on stairmaster

Leg is still bothering me some not as bad so I didn't want to push it. I will continue to ice and take Tb-500 for healing properties. This week has had a rough start and I want to try to turn it around.

11/3
DB Row- 50x15 70x12 80x12
Cable row 150x12x3
Barbell incline press 135x20 185x15 225x12 245x10
Incline DB fly 35x12 55x12x2
Shoulder press DB 50x12 75x10x3
Upright row barbell 95x15x3
Dips 4 sets of 12
Incline db curls 30x15x4

Had a great workout it almost seemed to easy. Got my meals back on track and prepped away for the rest of the week yesterday as well. Wife is doing much better and besides wrist getting around fine. Lifting not so much.

11/4

Two mile jog 5 am fasted cardio

I know it sounds gross and it is hard to get used to, but a blender is your best friend in those situations. If I know I’m going to be balls to the walls busy I’ll throw my chicken vegetable and rice in a blender with a enough water to make a slurry. It kinda sucks but it gets the calories in and keeps the meals on course.
I agree about the blender and putting everything in for a quickie complete meal in an instant - gulp... If it is chicken, which is usual, I will often put in dried cranberries soaked in water and kept in the fridge. It added great taste and my body can handle the few extra calories to get something delicious down my throat! oops!

I agree about the blender and putting everything in for a quickie complete meal in an instant - gulp... If it is chicken, which is usual, I will often put in dried cranberries soaked in water and kept in the fridge. It added great taste and my body can handle the few extra calories to get something delicious down my throat! oops!
What a fag jk bro

Back