Unclez.net


Fifty shades of fucked up Log

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 64
  1. #16
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    39
    Posts
    189

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    90
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points
    900100

    Solid one!!! I bet you are sore lol. I did legs today also

  2. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    152

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    90100

    Quote Originally Posted by OTG85 View Post
    Tonight I hit legs

    Barbell squat 135x20 225x15 275x12 315x4
    First time hitting 315 since last year before surgery.

    Leg press 3 plates each side 15 reps
    4 plates 12 reps slow and deep.
    5 plates 12 reps

    Abductors (inner) 3 sets 12 reps to failure

    Abductors (outer) 2 sets 12 reps to failure

    Standing calve raises 6 sets of 15 reps 180lbs (weak point)

    Leg extensions 3 sets 120x12 140x10x2

    30 minutes of full incline on treadmill at 3.5

    So I'm not going to lie I'm feeling really sore all over. Going to go home and use some CBD muscle rub and relax. I'm looking forward to doing nothing tomorrow but focusing on diet.
    Killed it! Nice work brotha!

  3. #18
    Registered User
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    297

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points
    5158468

    Quote Originally Posted by OTG85 View Post
    Tonight I hit legs

    Barbell squat 135x20 225x15 275x12 315x4
    First time hitting 315 since last year before surgery.

    Leg press 3 plates each side 15 reps
    4 plates 12 reps slow and deep.
    5 plates 12 reps

    Abductors (inner) 3 sets 12 reps to failure

    Abductors (outer) 2 sets 12 reps to failure

    Standing calve raises 6 sets of 15 reps 180lbs (weak point)

    Leg extensions 3 sets 120x12 140x10x2

    30 minutes of full incline on treadmill at 3.5

    So I'm not going to lie I'm feeling really sore all over. Going to go home and use some CBD muscle rub and relax. I'm looking forward to doing nothing tomorrow but focusing on diet.

    Good session brother!! Gonna be draggin that ass today.

  4. #19
    GearedTheFuckUp
    BOARD REP
    OTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    7,405

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    150
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points
    662654582

    Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post

    Good session brother!! Gonna be draggin that ass today.
    Dude my whole body is extremely sore. I just ordered some TB-500 in case anything starts nagging me.
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke
    http://www.unclez.ru

  5. #20
    GearedTheFuckUp
    BOARD REP
    OTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    7,405

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    150
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points
    662654582

    10/1 upper ( 30 seconds between beach set)

    Hammer Strength row 3 sets 160x10 190x10x2

    Cable rows 3 sets 160x12 180x,9 170x10

    Incline bench press smith machine

    245x10x3

    Cable flys (high)

    60x10x3

    Smith machine military press

    165x10x3

    DB lateral raises 15lbsx12x3

    Skull crushers preacher curl bar 75x10x2

    Incline db curls 35x12x4



    30 min of uphill walking




    The 30 second break was rough I'm not going to lie. The cardio was also brutal and I had to push myself not to quit many time threw the session. Meal prepped for 3-4 day's and been really pushing myself hard. I did my second shot of Mast E this week (200mg along with 250mg test E) doses are low and will continue to push until my coach tells me we need more juice.

    I skipped 10/2 because my whole body is aching today and I don't want to risk injury. Tomorrow will be lower intensity.
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke
    http://www.unclez.ru

  6. #21
    GearedTheFuckUp
    BOARD REP
    OTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    7,405

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    150
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points
    662654582

    10-3


    Walking lunges weighted – 3 sets 12-15 reps
    75lbsx12x3

    Romanian Deadlifts or Deadlifts – 3 sets of 8-10 reps
    250x12x3
    Bulgarian Split squats – 3 sets 10-12 reps
    Body weight 3 sets of ten
    Abductors – 2 sets 12-15 reps to failure
    Adductors - 2 sets 12-15 reps to failure
    Seated or lying Hamstring Curls – 2 sets of 10-12 reps
    Seated Calf Raises – 6 sets of 15-20 reps to failure


    10-4

    Dumbbell Rows - 3sets of 10-12 Reps Stopping one rep short of failure on both sets. Big stretch at the bottom

    75x12 85x10 100x8

    Medium Grip Lat Pulldown – 3 sets of 12-15 reps (if you don’t fail by rep 12, continue until you do and next rotation increase weight)

    160x15 180x12x2

    Incline DB Press – 3 Working Sets of 10-12 reps Stopping one rep short of failure

    100x10x3

    Incline Dumbbell Fly’s – 3 Working sets of 10-12 reps to failure Stopping one rep short of failure
    35x15 45x12x2

    Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 3 sets of 10-12 reps going to failure

    70x10
    80x10
    75x12

    Reverse Pec Deck – 2 Working sets of 15-20 reps going to failure

    Triceps V-Bar Press Down – 2 sets of 12-15 reps Stopping one rep short of failure on both sets
    Preacher Curls – 2 sets of 12-15 reps Stopping one rep short of failure on both sets


    Grinding away
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke
    http://www.unclez.ru

  7. #22
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    39
    Posts
    189

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    90
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points
    900100

    Seeing this makes me smile for real

  8. #23
    GearedTheFuckUp
    BOARD REP
    OTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    7,405

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    150
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points
    662654582

    Week 2 Biceps and Calves need a super charge but feeling more conditioned overall. I do have trouble getting my meals in at work sometimes and have to eat them when I can but I am getting them all down each day. Sometimes we will be building or breaking down a crane or something in that fashion and it's go, go, go time until it's all the way done. I might not eat for 4-5 hours or longer.

    I need to get more Meal Replacement bars or something if anyone has any suggestions. I do drink protein shakes but I want something more whole l.
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke
    http://www.unclez.ru

  9. #24
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    39
    Posts
    189

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    90
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points
    900100

    Quote Originally Posted by OTG85 View Post
    Week 2 Biceps and Calves need a super charge but feeling more conditioned overall. I do have trouble getting my meals in at work sometimes and have to eat them when I can but I am getting them all down each day. Sometimes we will be building or breaking down a crane or something in that fashion and it's go, go, go time until it's all the way done. I might not eat for 4-5 hours or longer.

    I need to get more Meal Replacement bars or something if anyone has any suggestions. I do drink protein shakes but I want something more whole l.
    Wrap it up in tortilla. Helps me get it down faster. Or can grab a couple bites set it down n go again

  10. #25
    Registered User
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    297

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points
    5158468

    Quote Originally Posted by OTG85 View Post
    Week 2 Biceps and Calves need a super charge but feeling more conditioned overall. I do have trouble getting my meals in at work sometimes and have to eat them when I can but I am getting them all down each day. Sometimes we will be building or breaking down a crane or something in that fashion and it's go, go, go time until it's all the way done. I might not eat for 4-5 hours or longer.

    I need to get more Meal Replacement bars or something if anyone has any suggestions. I do drink protein shakes but I want something more whole l.
    I know it sounds gross and it is hard to get used to, but a blender is your best friend in those situations. If I know I’m going to be balls to the walls busy I’ll throw my chicken vegetable and rice in a blender with a enough water to make a slurry. It kinda sucks but it gets the calories in and keeps the meals on course.

  11. #26
    GearedTheFuckUp
    BOARD REP
    OTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    7,405

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    150
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points
    662654582

    Barbell Squat or Hack Squat (normal stance) – 3 sets of 8-10 reps Stopping one rep short of failure on both sets

    135x20 225x15 275x12 315x7 ( huge day)


    Leg Press – 3 sets of 10-12 Reps Stopping one rep short of failure on both sets
    4 plates each side 10 reps 30 seconds between each set

    Adductors – 2 sets 12-15 reps on each set to failure
    115x12x2
    Abductors - 2 sets 12-15 reps on each set to failure
    120x15x2
    Standing Calf Raises – 6 sets of 15-20 reps to failure
    Donkey Calve Raises set at 200 15 reps

    Leg extensions – 2 sets of 12-15 with triple drop set on last set
    130x12x2

    Feeling good I do have a weird pain in my shoulders after workout so I'm going to go get dry needling tomorrow after work and get it out.
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke
    http://www.unclez.ru

  12. #27
    GearedTheFuckUp
    BOARD REP
    OTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    7,405

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    150
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points
    662654582

    Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post
    I know it sounds gross and it is hard to get used to, but a blender is your best friend in those situations. If I know I’m going to be balls to the walls busy I’ll throw my chicken vegetable and rice in a blender with a enough water to make a slurry. It kinda sucks but it gets the calories in and keeps the meals on course.
    I'm going to try this and see how it works. It doesn't seem pleasant lol
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke
    http://www.unclez.ru

  13. #28
    Registered User
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    297

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points
    5158468

    Quote Originally Posted by OTG85 View Post
    I'm going to try this and see how it works. It doesn't seem pleasant lol
    It’s not but it works. Maybe a little low salt chicken broth instead of water might help

  14. #29
    GearedTheFuckUp
    BOARD REP
    OTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    7,405

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    150
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points
    662654582

    So so far I've ran gear cream after a surgery and had a awesome recomp and then I needed another surgery to fix the issue again and after I ran gear cream for about 3 weeks and I was to early and didn't, and couldn't put in 100%

    I felt bad for my actions and decided to pick up my own bottle of Gear cream and was even lucky enough to get another bottle on top of that.I now have enough cream for two months at 4 pumps each day.

    I'm currently running a log using only 200/Test E and 200mast E and I'm adding the Lean AF info the mix. I hope this time I can be more impressive.
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke
    http://www.unclez.ru

  15. #30
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    39
    Posts
    189

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    90
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points
    900100

    Quote Originally Posted by OTG85 View Post
    So so far I've ran gear cream after a surgery and had a awesome recomp and then I needed another surgery to fix the issue again and after I ran gear cream for about 3 weeks and I was to early and didn't, and couldn't put in 100%

    I felt bad for my actions and decided to pick up my own bottle of Gear cream and was even lucky enough to get another bottle on top of that.I now have enough cream for two months at 4 pumps each day.

    I'm currently running a log using only 200/Test E and 200mast E and I'm adding the Lean AF info the mix. I hope this time I can be more impressive.
    Steroidal? Safe for women ?

Similar Threads

  1. What is the deal with that fifty shades movie
    By HeavyB in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2015, 08:52 PM
  2. 50 shades amazon
    By jagbender in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 11:38 PM
  3. 50 shades of grey
    By theCaptn' in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-13-2012, 11:51 AM
  4. 50 Shades of Gey
    By coolhandjames in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 05:16 PM
  5. Fifty shades of grey...disappointed
    By keith1569 in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 11:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2000-2022 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums