• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fifty shades of fucked up Log

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I come to the point I can't stand to look at myself in the mirror even anymore. I've been feeling depressed, tired, and unmotivated bro the point I gave up almost on working out.

Let's rewind to the beginning of the year. From February until June I was down and out. I went through three surgeries dealing with a hemorrhoid, hernia, and a fiscula. The pain was unbearable and I couldn't even lift 20 lb.

During this time I took a long break from using gear and doing anything extreme. I finally decided it was time to get back on the horse and boom here comes a hurricane that sidelined me for over a month lol.

Now getting past all that b******* it's time to put in work and stop feeling sorry for myself. It's time to get back in shape and look my best ever. To be honest I haven't really done s*** in the last couple years with my physique that was impressive. Starting this week coming I'm going to use a nutrition plan, a coach and moderate gear use to really earn my physique threw hard work and dedication.

Brother I am on board with you. You’ve got this and I have no doubt that the results will be phenomenal. If I remember tight! We are about the same age. It’s got n tougher but not to a point that it can not be achieved. Hiring a coach for my last 3 months of training was probably one off the best things I’ve done over the past year. Diet, workout routine! It all made a difference. Also if I remember right like me , sometimes you work schedule is all f#%¥£€d up! You can get around it brother. Get this going and don’t look back.

Brother I am on board with you. You’ve got this and I have no doubt that the results will be phenomenal. If I remember tight! We are about the same age. It’s got n tougher but not to a point that it can not be achieved. Hiring a coach for my last 3 months of training was probably one off the best things I’ve done over the past year. Diet, workout routine! It all made a difference. Also if I remember right like me , sometimes you work schedule is all f#%¥£€d up! You can get around it brother. Get this going and don’t look back.
I'm right at 40 years old and yes brother I work a crazy schedule mostly starting around 11:00 p.m. and sometimes not getting off till around 1:00 or 2:00 p.m.

Thanks brother

So today I added in 200mg of Mast E with my TrT and I'm on 4IU of HgH ironlion trying to finish off what I purchased then switching back to G-ropin.

I will be checking in with my coach once a week (on Sunday's). I will be posting my workout's and eventually my meals once I got it all passed the tweaking stage.

Weigh and height is 5'10 230

I will post the pictures soon

So I come to the point I can't stand to look at myself in the mirror even anymore. I've been feeling depressed, tired, and unmotivated bro the point I gave up almost on working out.

Let's rewind to the beginning of the year. From February until June I was down and out. I went through three surgeries dealing with a hemorrhoid, hernia, and a fiscula. The pain was unbearable and I couldn't even lift 20 lb.

During this time I took a long break from using gear and doing anything extreme. I finally decided it was time to get back on the horse and boom here comes a hurricane that sidelined me for over a month lol.

Now getting past all that b******* it's time to put in work and stop feeling sorry for myself. It's time to get back in shape and look my best ever. To be honest I haven't really done s*** in the last couple years with my physique that was impressive. Starting this week coming I'm going to use a nutrition plan, a coach and moderate gear use to really earn my physique threw hard work and dedication.

You got this brother! Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Even if you don’t post them- take your beginning phots. As you see the changes happening it will help to motivate you. I still have my beginning photo from 2012 when I made up my mind that I was not going to live that way any more. I was 165lbs and 30% BF.
bb8c4ed8a9d2b8dd34701ef7e8bcbbd5.jpg

Always good to be able to look back.

So today was a cardio only day. I did 30 minutes on the stairmaster and it about killed me. I made it through the workout thank God and came home and prepped the next 3 days worth of food. I think I will prep 3 days in advance as I don't like food past that 3 Day mark.
c52853e2b1c0cfa7f7e0b034777e9337.jpg

Even if you don’t post them- take your beginning phots. As you see the changes happening it will help to motivate you. I still have my beginning photo from 2012 when I made up my mind that I was not going to live that way any more. I was 165lbs and 30% BF.
bb8c4ed8a9d2b8dd34701ef7e8bcbbd5.jpg

Always good to be able to look back.
Here's my pictures I sent to my coach last week first thing in the morning on empty stomach.

20210916_191652.jpg20210916_191707.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
DB Row- 70x12, 80x9, 75x12 squeeze at the top

Lat pulldow- 130x20 160x12 180x10x2

DB incline bench- 70x12 80x12 90x12 100x9

DB flys incline. 35x12 40x10 45x10

DB shoulder press 60x12 60x8 60x9 (30 second in between sets)

Reverse pec deck 120x10 140x9 130x12

Tricep V bar pulldown 100x15 130x12 140x9

Preacher curl 25lb each side 12 reps x 3 sets with 30 second rest between sets.

I ended up pulling up 14-hour shift but I got all my meals in and hit the gym for a killer workout. Feeling great already.

You don't look that bad at all bro
Look and how I feel is two different things. I sound like I weigh 300lbs waking up a flight of stairs. Thx bro! I did a cut back in may on that gear cream I held on to a little bit I guess. Lol

Last edited:
Look and how I feel is two different things. I sound like I weigh 300lbs waking up a flight of stairs. Thx bro! I did a cut back in may on that gear cream I held on to a little bit I guess. Lol
I suppose I get that too.

Tonight I hit legs

Barbell squat 135x20 225x15 275x12 315x4
First time hitting 315 since last year before surgery.

Leg press 3 plates each side 15 reps
4 plates 12 reps slow and deep.
5 plates 12 reps

Abductors (inner) 3 sets 12 reps to failure

Abductors (outer) 2 sets 12 reps to failure

Standing calve raises 6 sets of 15 reps 180lbs (weak point)

Leg extensions 3 sets 120x12 140x10x2

30 minutes of full incline on treadmill at 3.5

So I'm not going to lie I'm feeling really sore all over. Going to go home and use some CBD muscle rub and relax. I'm looking forward to doing nothing tomorrow but focusing on diet.

Solid one!!! I bet you are sore lol. I did legs today also

Tonight I hit legs

5 plates 12 reps

So I'm not going to lie I'm feeling really sore all over. Going to go home and use some CBD muscle rub and relax. I'm looking forward to doing nothing tomorrow but focusing on diet.

Killed it! Nice work brotha!

Tonight I hit legs

5 plates 12 reps

02f3492f78cc6bb2efdb4fb46b5c2317.jpg

Good session brother!! Gonna be draggin that ass today.

02f3492f78cc6bb2efdb4fb46b5c2317.jpg

Good session brother!! Gonna be draggin that ass today.
Dude my whole body is extremely sore. I just ordered some TB-500 in case anything starts nagging me.

10/1 upper ( 30 seconds between beach set)

Hammer Strength row 3 sets 160x10 190x10x2

Cable rows 3 sets 160x12 180x,9 170x10

Incline bench press smith machine

245x10x3

Cable flys (high)

60x10x3

Smith machine military press

165x10x3

DB lateral raises 15lbsx12x3

Skull crushers preacher curl bar 75x10x2

Incline db curls 35x12x4

30 min of uphill walking

The 30 second break was rough I'm not going to lie. The cardio was also brutal and I had to push myself not to quit many time threw the session. Meal prepped for 3-4 day's and been really pushing myself hard. I did my second shot of Mast E this week (200mg along with 250mg test E) doses are low and will continue to push until my coach tells me we need more juice.

I skipped 10/2 because my whole body is aching today and I don't want to risk injury. Tomorrow will be lower intensity.

IML Gear Cream!
10-3

Walking lunges weighted – 3 sets 12-15 reps
75lbsx12x3

Romanian Deadlifts or Deadlifts – 3 sets of 8-10 reps
250x12x3
Bulgarian Split squats – 3 sets 10-12 reps
Body weight 3 sets of ten
Abductors – 2 sets 12-15 reps to failure
Adductors - 2 sets 12-15 reps to failure
Seated or lying Hamstring Curls – 2 sets of 10-12 reps
Seated Calf Raises – 6 sets of 15-20 reps to failure

10-4

Dumbbell Rows - 3sets of 10-12 Reps Stopping one rep short of failure on both sets. Big stretch at the bottom

75x12 85x10 100x8

Medium Grip Lat Pulldown – 3 sets of 12-15 reps (if you don’t fail by rep 12, continue until you do and next rotation increase weight)

160x15 180x12x2

Incline DB Press – 3 Working Sets of 10-12 reps Stopping one rep short of failure

100x10x3

Incline Dumbbell Fly’s – 3 Working sets of 10-12 reps to failure Stopping one rep short of failure
35x15 45x12x2

Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 3 sets of 10-12 reps going to failure

70x10
80x10
75x12

Reverse Pec Deck – 2 Working sets of 15-20 reps going to failure

Triceps V-Bar Press Down – 2 sets of 12-15 reps Stopping one rep short of failure on both sets
Preacher Curls – 2 sets of 12-15 reps Stopping one rep short of failure on both sets

Grinding away :)

Seeing this makes me smile for real

Week 2 Biceps and Calves need a super charge but feeling more conditioned overall. I do have trouble getting my meals in at work sometimes and have to eat them when I can but I am getting them all down each day. Sometimes we will be building or breaking down a crane or something in that fashion and it's go, go, go time until it's all the way done. I might not eat for 4-5 hours or longer.

I need to get more Meal Replacement bars or something if anyone has any suggestions. I do drink protein shakes but I want something more whole l.
655bf7f92b2c444e19f585eb1d3ef7ff.jpg

Week 2 Biceps and Calves need a super charge but feeling more conditioned overall. I do have trouble getting my meals in at work sometimes and have to eat them when I can but I am getting them all down each day. Sometimes we will be building or breaking down a crane or something in that fashion and it's go, go, go time until it's all the way done. I might not eat for 4-5 hours or longer.

I need to get more Meal Replacement bars or something if anyone has any suggestions. I do drink protein shakes but I want something more whole l.
Wrap it up in tortilla. Helps me get it down faster. Or can grab a couple bites set it down n go again

I know it sounds gross and it is hard to get used to, but a blender is your best friend in those situations. If I know I’m going to be balls to the walls busy I’ll throw my chicken vegetable and rice in a blender with a enough water to make a slurry. It kinda sucks but it gets the calories in and keeps the meals on course.

Barbell Squat or Hack Squat (normal stance) – 3 sets of 8-10 reps Stopping one rep short of failure on both sets

135x20 225x15 275x12 315x7 ( huge day)

Leg Press – 3 sets of 10-12 Reps Stopping one rep short of failure on both sets
4 plates each side 10 reps 30 seconds between each set

Adductors – 2 sets 12-15 reps on each set to failure
115x12x2
Abductors - 2 sets 12-15 reps on each set to failure
120x15x2
Standing Calf Raises – 6 sets of 15-20 reps to failure
Donkey Calve Raises set at 200 15 reps

Leg extensions – 2 sets of 12-15 with triple drop set on last set
130x12x2

Feeling good I do have a weird pain in my shoulders after workout so I'm going to go get dry needling tomorrow after work and get it out.

I know it sounds gross and it is hard to get used to, but a blender is your best friend in those situations. If I know I’m going to be balls to the walls busy I’ll throw my chicken vegetable and rice in a blender with a enough water to make a slurry. It kinda sucks but it gets the calories in and keeps the meals on course.
I'm going to try this and see how it works. It doesn't seem pleasant lol

I'm going to try this and see how it works. It doesn't seem pleasant lol

It’s not but it works. Maybe a little low salt chicken broth instead of water might help

So so far I've ran gear cream after a surgery and had a awesome recomp and then I needed another surgery to fix the issue again and after I ran gear cream for about 3 weeks and I was to early and didn't, and couldn't put in 100%

I felt bad for my actions and decided to pick up my own bottle of Gear cream and was even lucky enough to get another bottle on top of that.I now have enough cream for two months at 4 pumps each day.

I'm currently running a log using only 200/Test E and 200mast E and I'm adding the Lean AF info the mix. I hope this time I can be more impressive.

So so far I've ran gear cream after a surgery and had a awesome recomp and then I needed another surgery to fix the issue again and after I ran gear cream for about 3 weeks and I was to early and didn't, and couldn't put in 100%

I felt bad for my actions and decided to pick up my own bottle of Gear cream and was even lucky enough to get another bottle on top of that.I now have enough cream for two months at 4 pumps each day.

I'm currently running a log using only 200/Test E and 200mast E and I'm adding the Lean AF info the mix. I hope this time I can be more impressive.
Steroidal? Safe for women ?

Back