• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Wesley VS Turkesterone by IronMag Labs

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
���� Wesley VS Turkesterone by IronMag Labs ����

Turkesterone

Here's a new log I will be doing starting in the next week or so...

Will be using HRT (which I have been on for years) and no other supplements at all except your everyday vitamins, organ support, preworkout here and there and of course my Glutathione

I will challenge this super popular compound and see if it works.

More Plates More Dates suggests he would compare this to 2.5mgs of Anavar per 500mgs. Im gonna run it at 1,000mgs ED.

I have clients using Turkesterone at 1-2K ed as we speak and they love it

Remember, this is NOT SUPPRESSIVE. This is for the natural athlete to get a huge edge.

Feel free to ask questions, I won't be posting daily, but several times per week.

You can use my code "WES15" at checkout to get 15% off this item if you would like to order it before my log is complete. I plan to do 30-60 days of it and gauge it during that period.
https://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/turkesterone/

**Disclaimer- I am a long time REP with IronMagLabs but I promise to give actual information and judge this product in full honesty.

COMING SOON! Thanksgiving 2021

imllogo.png

Turkesterone

by Iron Mag Labs

60 capsules

Infused with Piperine to increase bioavailability

1637275289907-png.210097

• Increased Muscle Mass
  • Accelerated Fat Loss
  • Prevents Muscle Breakdown
  • Increases Endurance
  • Doesn’t Require A PCT

First, what is Turkesterone?

Turkesterone is an ecdysteroid which is a steroid found typically in plants and insects. They are responsible for the development of these insects - specifically the molting and growth aspect of them.

Turkesterone in supplement form is typically from a Leuzea plant. Many of these ecdysterones are similar in their effects on humans, but typically Turkesterone is seen as having the most powerful effects.
Turkesterone has gained a lot of interest in the bodybuilding community as it can dramatically improve your pefromance, gains and alter your body composition.
It has been compared in it's effacacy to anabolic steroids but have none of the androgenic downsides that those compounds contain. It also is considered "natty" still and is not banned by WADA (yet at least).
Health Benefits of Turkesterone

Turkesterone has numerous health benefits including:

• Can help improve lean muscle tissue
  • Improve body composition and muscle-to-fat ratio
  • Improved memory performance
  • Increased muscular endurance.
  • Improved recovery time.
  • Potentially shows positive outcomes with anxiety
  • Potentially can improve sleep, cholesterol, and glucose levels
  • Similar benefits to steroids without having to cycle or do PCT

Most athletes use Turkesterone primarily for the aesthetic and muscle building benefits - but the ancillary performance and health benefits are not to be ignored either.

In a study it actually outperformed dbol

247715892_595638904965429_948909823275672918_n.jpg

247650395_415410410297898_4666702050824781331_n.jpg

Directions for use:

Take 1-2 capsules per day with water

A few questions. How long can you stay on it (it kind of sounds like indefinitely)? How about female dosage? Any libido increase?

Good questions, I am unsure tbh bc the studies I have seen are only short term 4-8 week runs. That's what I am going to do.

And as for women and libido I don't know that either. I will attempt to find out though!!!!

This landed so I will officially start this MONDAY.

Happy Holidays everyone!

1638029100093-png.210304

Thank you to everyone following along

My apologies. Monday is here, I am going to have to start this probably WEDS if I am lucky.

Came down sick with cold and sinus infection over the holidays. My youngest daughter brought it home from school.
Whats funny is that they force these kids to wear masks and as we all know masks do not work.

So now almost every single kid and parent is sick. I started antibiotics today

I did a light workout yesterday with 135lbs on benching and some curls and shoulder raises just to get my blood flowing Will hit Super light legs today maybe some leg press and extensions.

But yeah, I am not going to start this log being this sick. I'll pop Turkesterone 1 a day until weds and then hopefully by then I feel better to do this.

Also I am using BRONKAID like its candy today LOL

Thanks guys for your patience :)

Ok Day 2, too soon to say anything. Did legs and noticed that my breathing was def not as good as it was prior to being sick

So anyways here is a writeup from IML for you guys to read:

https://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/turkesterone/

What is Turkesterone?
Turkesterone is an ecdysteroid, which is a hormonal steroid that is found in plants. Ecdysteroids can be compared to testosterone, due to their ability to induce growth. However, unlike testosterone, ecdysteroids do not bind to androgen receptors, and therefore do not cause any steroidal side effects, such as gynecomastia and hair loss. Although stimulating different anabolic pathways to androgenic steroids, turkesterone seems to be the most anabolic (muscle building) out of all the ecysteriods.

Turkesterone Benefits
The major advantage of Turkesterone supplements is that they are much safer than anabolic steroids, as although suggestively behaving in a similar way, it does not bind to androgen receptors. Turkesterone also enhances muscle repair and growth by increasing muscle protein synthesis. It’s able to do this by optimising the mRNA translation process and promoting leucine uptake into muscle cells. Due to this effect on protein synthesis, a positive nitrogen balance is attained, which also prevents muscle breakdown. There is also evidence to suggest that ecysteriods, such as turkesterone, are able to increase muscle ATP content, which translates to increased muscular energy and endurance during exercise.

How Does Turkesterone Work?
Turkesterone works by ‘hacking’ the stress response in the body. It does this by regulating a stable balance in the adrenal, pituitary, and hypothalamic glands. These three glands separately produce hormones that help regulate our blood pressure, immune system, mood, vision, growth, and more. By bringing the three glands in harmony, Turkesterone enables users to increase their muscle mass, improve recovery, enhance workloads, and stimulate gains during training. All in all, you can think of Turkesterone as a supplement that promotes a ‘super anabolic effect’.

Turkesterone also has adaptogenic properties, which has beneficial effects on mental health, by alleviating anxiety and mental burnout. Another advantage of using Turkesterone is that it does not require, as it doesn’t amplify testosterone levels. Therefore no suppression occurs following Turkesterone use, which eliminates risk of side effects and promotes muscle gain retention.

Turkesterone Side Effects
Alongside the muscle-building effects of Turkesterone, it also induces multiple beneficial side-effects. Turkesterone can help optimize hormonal levels and strengthen your immune system, which is essential for any active individual. Ecysteriods are also promoted as being healthy for the liver and intestines, as well as being able to lower cholesterol and regulate blood glucose. There is research to suggest that Turkesterone also has protective effects on brain health, through enhancing neurotransmitter activity. However, it is important to avoid taking Turkesterone on an empty stomach as it can cause nausea, which is a common side effect of capsulated supplements.

Turkesterone Cycle
To attain the muscle-building benefits from Turkesterone it is common for users to run an 8-12 week cycle. However, as this supplement is not androgenic and doesn’t cause suppression, you can run it indefinitely. Although, we do advise an 8-12 week cycle. No PCT is required. The appropriate Turkesterone dosage is 500mg per day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mumxqw9D3jM

Update 12/17

So I have still been training and eating better. I'm probably back up 5+ lbs that I had lost so this is a good thing

I went to my Doctor yesterday. I did some fasted labs and honestly my labs came back excellent. The month prior my kidneys and liver showed stress and so what I changed, was I added alot more water, small increments all day every day. I bumped up my LIV52 and I also have been injecting Glutathione ED at 200mgs, even while sick.

That def did the trick.

Oh yeah someone was asking about my HRT script. Yes I have both INJ and I have Gels too. For the next few months I am going to stay on AndroGEL. 2 pumps aka 40mgs a day.

I had my levels just come back at 559n/dL so I am def not in the superphysiological range at all.

My BP has improved as a result of this lower number too tbh.

So anyways, still too new to say anything. I def am not 100% yet enough to feel the turkesterone yet, but I figure this will I will get it into my system and next week look for some changes and bump up to 4 caps a day. I was gonna do 2 a day but no reason not to push this faster. Why wait, lets see what Turkesterone can do.

Wanna see the joke of Insurance and BigPharma? INsurance wont pay $120 for a bottle of Watson INJ that lasts me 2.5 months, but they will pay $750 a month for androgel which is less effective.

Make much sense? Makes NO sense.
1639752868182-png.210892

1639752878519-png.210893

Monday 12/20

Week 2 of the turkesterone and back to the gym

I def am feeling alot better today. Way Way better then last week.

Gonna bump it up to 4 turkesterone a day.

Gonna do my best to hit the gym every day this week and I will update accordingly.

Let's go!!! Brandon.

Tuesday 12/21

So yesterdays leg workout went well. I def had a nice session. I did feel nice and strong during the session but it's probably going to take me high doses of Turkesterone PWO to really nail down just how much this helps a workout if at all.

Then of course I am monitoring my body to see if I get any unwanted effects.

I will say this. I ran out of my nexium and I popped 2 of these and within an hour I had heartburn. Now I am sensitive, which is why I stay on nexium. But there is Piperine, so if some users see heartburn, just break the dose up smaller more often.

I will prob try 2pills 2x a day
4 pills 1x a day
1 pill 4x a day

You name it. Im gonna play around with it.

Also I did not notice any increases in my BP. I am on BP meds but orals and stims can def still spike me.

With turkesterone at 2 caps thus far there has been ZERO elevations in BP or pulse. So this is a good thing

Hitting the gym shortly and just popped 2 of the turk. Will do 2 later today.

4 caps a day aka 2,000mgs total per day

Thanks to everyone following along :)

Update 12.21

Hit the gym an hour or two after dosaging. Used my old Death punch DMAA pwo.

Had an awesome workout today. Hit Chest, biceps and traps. Weird combo right? Now that I am 43, I don't go in with a plan like I did for 20 years, I get there and say hey, what do I feel like hitting today. And I figure out some supersets I wanna do since I am limited on time and I make it happen. And it feels good to have way way less pressure on me then when I was competing or when I was trying to maintain 20 inch arms and a 28 inch waist, benching 500 lbs.

So yeah no clear ability to say anything about the Turk. It's gonna take me a bit to really determine just what this compound is or isn't doing.

On a good note, Im gonna show you guys my Playlist for the day. You are gonna laugh, but I'm an 80s and 90s kid. I grew up in that time frame and so this music makes me happy. You may love or hate this.

Oh yeah, on a side note Im waiting for Mike A. to complete MitraDopa, the new Nootropic mood product from MA labs. Ill talk about that here once I get it as a bonus.

You are def gonna wanna hear about this product.

Trying to make this log unique and also I wanna get to this bottom of turkesterone once and for all. I have yet to see a comprehensive review of this product and I am going to tear this product apart for months to figure it out. One way or another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waAlgFq9Xq8

Last edited:
Oh another thing I meant to mention

Im gonna be pouring capsules out into some electrolytes. No PWO and no Stims.

So some days I am going to take say 4 caps and dump them into a natural ingredient shake. Then train 1, then 2 hours later and see how i feel and if i notice any immediate physical changes.

I'm prob gonna have to buy a bottle or two more to keep this log going 1-2 months at high dose.

Oh yeah and good news for me, check this out:

A doctor I work with has found antibodies at 100% levels almost two years later in patients who had Covid. Point? The point is the CDC is lying to you. You do not have "temporary" protection.

NATURAL IMMUNITY TRUMPS The Covid Vaccine. Quote me on that!

Good news: Mild COVID-19 induces lasting antibody protection

People who have had mild illness develop antibody-producing cells that can last lifetime

https://medicine.wustl.edu/news/good...dy-protection/

GettyImages-1141394555_forweb-700x467.jpg

People who have had a mild case of COVID-19 are left with long-term antibody protection against future disease, according to a study from researchers at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok so I did 4 caps total today, prior to workout

I have to say I got some pretty nasty pumps. In all fairness I used some PWO with the turk, so I can't count this as the turkesterone alone.

The PWO I use doesn't normally give me any pumps tbh, and I know it very very well, so this was odd, but I was def getting dbol style pumps.

I had a nice session again, I did squats.

Im still coughing up mucus from Covid and I still have fluid feeling in my lungs kinda like Walking Pneumonia

Nothing 75mgs of Ephedrine wont kick the shit out of.

If this continues Im gonna blast Bronkaid for a few days.

So still way too soon to say much about turkesterone. I'm gonna order a few bottles so I can have extras on hand.

I have a few clients on it as we speak. One of them who is also a veteran absolutely loves it already. I'm a bit shocked to hear. The others have not said much but my orders for Turkesterone have been pretty steady.

"IF" This compound ends up a legit, this might be a game changer for natty lifters and for PCT>

Update 12/27

Merry Christmas btw to everyone here, hope you guys had a great Holiday

I was back the gym yesterday with my 4 year old. She's actually a member and will do cardio and situps, etc, with me. Since she is off school all week, she will be with me all week.

So I did try opening the caps several times since I have updated this thread. I will say that its a bad idea. For one, the ingredients in the capsules does not mix well at all. It really floats on top of the water and sticks to the sides of the cup.
For two, even with my nexium it gave me some heartburn, again the piperine being the issue.
I will say that I genuinely felt my workout was improved using 4 pwo. It did give me pumps on pretty much all day so I think its safe to say the compound can give pumps and an edge PWO. So I will just use the caps the rest of this log. Not gonna try dumping them out anymore.

Workout was solid. Still fending off some congestion and stuffy nose post covid, but nothing impacting my workouts, etc. More annoying then anything.

I also will say I feel like I am shaving more often then normal. I will keep an eye on this, but I def feel like facial hair is coming in faster and darker.

Update 12/29

For some odd reason the last 2 days I have been super unmotivated. To train and to even work. I think I am burnt out from over working, not to mention I'm the cook in the house, 3 meals a day and raising 3 kids. I'm not here to complain, I'm simpling relating my psychology atm for the sake of the log. I think once the kids are back in school and time frees up a bit, I will be motivated again. I never stay unmotivated for long.

Just taking the Turk (or any supp) gets me motivated. I'm pretty easy tbh.

So anyways what I wanna say is this. I was shaving in the mirror and I noticed when lifting my arms, my shoulders are super striated.

I thought I was seeing things. I def am leaner then I was a few weeks ago. Now I dont' know if this is Covid + Turkesterone, etc.

But the fact is I am leaner. On the scale I am 1lb heavier then pre-covid. That fluctuates from morning to night, but I'm def seeing about a pound more.

I am eating clean overall. I did cut drinks a little bit, Im a Corona fan and I think that could be helping lean me out too?

So I am not going to say yet, this is Turkesterone that has me leaner. HOWEVER, it might be, so I am going to keep my eyes out to see if I get even leaner and striated.

I think I am going to change up my routine too. I think I am going to do 2 pills on my days off and 4 on my days on. Reason being a bottle is only 60 caps and I'm not made out of money.

I do want to do the log for a few months. I did get the first 2 bottles free, but I also just bought more.

The more and more I am seeing there is not many logs or experiences that are credible out there. So I kinda wanna be one of the first.

I wanna say this stuff is amazing. This stuff is decent. Or this stuff is crap.

And I'm not gonna lie. Robert hired me as an employee knowing that. I will say this. IML wouldn't put a piece of crap out there and then ask me to log it. No chance. They know I am going to speak my mind on the product. And I am going to

Anyone have any good workout songs or anything else to get me motivated?

Another thing is I cut out my PWO so I can experience this product and it's effects minus the PWO having the effects. That might be a big part of the last 2 days too.

Ill bounce outta this. In meantime, check this video out if you have free time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgbN4-L3O3s&t=5s

<a href="https://m.facebook.com/messages/attachment_preview/?mid=mid.%24cAAAB9NWbt3iEOHcf4l-BzHLgNd0q&threadid=cid.c.100010342177978%3A1000627 62953666&fbid=946783502626124&refid=12" target="_blank">

1/2/2022

Thanks guys for following. Appreciate all the feedback. I did train over the last few days but just been way too busy to post up tbh

So nothing still new to say, I know it def sounds like a boring log so far. Sick and nothing exciting has happened.

I dont expect some insane result off the bat. I'd be happy with a few lean pounds over the period of 2-3 months "if" that is possible and by lean mass I don't mean muscle. You are not going to gain 3lbs of pure muscle at my age on anything unless I was blasting a massive cycle and eating like a hog, and I'm doing neither.

Got my new HRT script. They booted androgel and went for a generic. Still $400 but insurance pays it.

I have been doing 2 turk on my days off and 4 on my days on.

Workouts have been good on it, and I still say I feel pumps on it and I even ran and did some cardio this week on it and I did feel good.

Nothing insane to say yet. I am shaving more.

Oh I will say my appetite has been lower. Could be random? Who knows. But all week I had no appetite. Let's see if this lasts the whole time or if it was just this one week on turk.

Otherwise I did get out of my unmotivated few days and am ready to roll. Monday is my busiest day of the week but not too busy for some Chest and Biceps.

(like my ornament in the back?)

1641171070107-png.211366

Update 1/3/2022

Went to the gym and hit Chest, Biceps and Traps

Popped 4 turkesterone about 1+ hr pwo. I have to say , even with my nexium again I felt a slight bit of heartburn. Nothing terrible but it was there.

Workout was excellent. I def feel like it's improving my workouts a little bit. I def feel a tiny bit more energy during my lifts.

Now I am training lighter and higher reps on this regiment, just bc I have torn so many muscles in the past few years. I wish I could see how this does on HEAVY and super HEAVY lifting. I wont do that though fyi.

Another thing I will say. My gf was actually complementing me. She said (and she never compliments me) that she could see more striations in my shoulder then ever before and she could see the fibers. So she is seeing exactly what I said I saw. The thing I will say, my shoulders are my strong point. My biggest muscle and also I don't have a drop of fat on them.

So I have a tiny tiny bit of bodyfat on my obliques. I have not noticed that that went down any but my shoulders look super super striated. Very different then before the turkesterone.

This is an important thing to note. This does remind me of what anavar or winny does. It hardens the muscle and reveals the muscle more. Shows more striations.

I am relatively sure that this is 100% result of the turkesterone. So I will know more, if I get even more striated.

Now I am very lean already so to be honest on someone who is thick or carrying alot of bodyfat I doubt your are going to notice this. If you are 6-10% it is much easier to see compounds show themselves, var, winny, halo, tren, etc.

Also I am not even tan and I can see these way better.

Another thing is that my bodyweight is only up a pound. But I have not increased calories. I am eating clean. But in all fairness to gain any significant muscle on a compound, you need more protein, more calories, right? So I will try and increase my calories a bit and see if any additional weight and muscle packs on quickly.

Definitely motivated today.

BTW I got my refill of my BP meds today. I use Byostolic. If anyone is looking for a solid BP med, I highly recommend this. And no I get nothing out of telling you this. I have used BP meds on and off for years and I would say this is the best one I have used. Doesn't mess with libido or erections. Lowers my numbers 20 points and keeps my pulse 20 points lower at all times. Stuff is A+++

Metabolic Doctor who I used to work with recommends this as one of his top choices and I have to agree. Stuff is gold

Back at the gym for legs tommorrow.

1641245718072-png.211394

Update 1/4/2022

Hit the gym and hit legs. 4 caps 1-2 hours PWO. Workout was great, felt energized and def completed more reps and intensity then I usually do

Update 1/5/2022

Hit the gym, and did Back, Triceps and some biceps

I was actually a little sore, mostly biceps today going in, which is surprising bc I have not been sore in a long time. I never train hard or intense enough anymore. Not by choice but after so many injuries I have been just kinda going through the hoops.

So I will say this supplement is def motivating me to train harder. I def feel like I am having slightly better Workouts. I can say that using creatine and/or PWO powders too, so this is cool that I can count this into the mix.

I spoke to one of my clients who has been on 2 caps a day since the IML version came out and he said he is noticeably losing fat and he intends to buy more, so that is good.

As for me, I have not seen too much bodyfat loss around my midsection but like I mentioned in the areas I am super lean I am seeing new striations and some hardening.

So far this is what I can say about IML Turkesterone
BENEFITS to date:
Improvements in motivation and intensity
Additional Striations in very lean areas
A slight feeling of thermogenesis

Side Effects to date:
I def get heartburn on 4 caps at once
I am shaving daily (which I dont like) aka more facial and hair growth
Darkening of hair

Also I feel like I get pumps on this. Now I don't know if you count Pumps as a benefit or a negative. IT can go both ways. Sometimes too much of a pump can limit my rep ranges and that is not good thing. Sometimes a good pump leaves me feeling great after a workout, so that is a good thing.

So take that into account.

I know I haven't really reviewed this too much yet, so I appreciate your patience.

Oh yeah I did improve my caloric intake for a few days. Def doing way more high protein meals and larger portions.

My congestion and sinus congestion from covid is finally going away.

Also I should mention I have done very little cardio on this product to date. Usually I do more but I am limited on time. I feel like I would like to do 20mins a day for say 4+ days a week to also gauge a product.

So consider that in my remarks. I will say this, my workouts on this are nothing extraordinary that the average person can't do. In the past I might be benching 500lbs and squatting 700+ and that is much different to gauge AAS or a compound then what I am doing now.

So what I am saying is that my review is the "MINIMAL" of what positive effects could potentially happen. I am not training even remotely close to full force just because I'm trying not to get hurt. I prob put in about 60% effort.

Something else to consider in this review:

Song of the day was "Take me to the Hospital by Prodigy"
If you view the video, look who has the top comment ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncaNlxvTFzg&lc=Ugh6BQfTzCUXzXgCoAEC.8OSNGqvkE0i9WcHRlGeltS

Update 1/6/2022

I'm gonna tell you guys something you might not believe...

But first. Workout was legs today.

Something I forgot to mention and I have no clue why bc I wanna be thorough. Im doing intermittent fasting. I dont eat after dinner and have no breakfast so EVERY single entry I have posted so far has been FASTED. I workout around 11am and my first meal is 12pm-1pm unless noted

Today for the first time, I was starving bringing kids to school. Im lean enough so I grabbed bacon egg and cheese on a biscuit and breakfast potatoes and coffee and Wendys. Which is amazing btw. I took 4 caps of Turkesterone. Zero heartburn this time

I have to say my workout was way more energetic with the food in my system today then Fasted. I was doing legs and I did not run out of breathe. I did 10 sets of 10 on squats. REcall I tore my Quad 100% off years ago and since then I have not squatted over 315. Today I went up to 225, which used to be my warmup, but the point being I do wanna start doing heavier squats again

I'm ready now. Squats iMO are the most important exercise and I like them 2x a week. Never have I been so muscular and lean as when I was doing reps of 20 with say 315 and 405.

So anyways here is the news I am going to tell you, that you won't believe:

I never mentioned this because I have no reason to, but my Thumb on my left hand. It simply stopped working 4-5 months ago. I started waking up and couldn't bend it. I did not injure it to my recollection. And it was so stiff and the joint felt bone to bone. I mean talk about excruciating pain. I tried a number of topicals. I tried anti inflammatories. I tried massage, etc. Nothing was helping it. To the point for the last 2 months my body just adapted that if I Grip something with my left hand the thumb doesn't even bend. And when it does bend, especially in the morning it is super super painful> Feels like bone on bone.

I assumed synovial fluid issue, ligament tear, some sort of damage. Joint issue, you name it

Just last week I finally decided I was going to call my ortho surgeon and schedule for a CT scan and imaging to see WTF is going on.

So anyways, just this week I noticed that my thumb started to be able to bend. Painful but bending. Then by a few days in I could bend it more and I can feel a pop, but nevertheless I can grip. By today I am fully gripping with that thumb and its almost not painful at all.

Even my GF is like WTF, bc she was helping massage it and she was grossed out how stiff and locked it was. I mean I have never experience a joint just locking up and the pain was enormous. Ive broken a finger before and that was not as painful as this.

So anyways, it is somehow magically working again.

So I was like, what could it be? The only thing I have added is this Turkesterone. I have not added ANYTHING else new in terms of suppz, vitamins, meds you name it.

So I started Searching pubmed and holy shit, I found this:

Beneficial effects of beta-Ecdysone on the joint, epiphyseal cartilage tissue and trabecular bone in ovariectomized rats
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20171072/

Ecdysteroids are steroids found in invertebrates and plants. In mammals they have protein anabolic effects. We have recently published antiosteoporotic effects of Tinospora cordifolia (TC) extract and the search for the possible active ingredients yielded the presence of beta-Ecdysone (Ecd). Therefore, we investigated the effects of pure Ecd in ovariectomized rats on morphological changes in joint, epiphyseal cartilage and trabecular tissue.

Ecd and E(2) induced a significant increase in the thickness of joint cartilage. The whole epiphyseal growth plate and its proliferative and hypertrophic zones were also increased by Ecd whereas E(2) reduced their size. The percentage of trabecular area in the metaphysis of tibia was significantly increased in Ecd and E(2) treated animals. Results provide a plausible explanation for the antiosteoporotic effects of TC. Hence, TC as well as other Ecd producing plants or pure Ecd may be of value in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis and osteoarthritis which is of increasing importance due to aging and obesity among individuals.

Holy shit. Did this turkesterone just correct a medical issue in my thumb?

I have zero other explanation but my mind is blown that I just found this study and am seeing extreme relief in an injury

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update 1/7/2022

Hit the gym and wanted to do Shoulders and biceps but the gym was packed today, prob bc it was a snow day. And I had my daughter w me so I just set up on the Incline and supersetted super wide grip Inclines, with Bicep curls, with shoulder raises with My variations of trap shrugs. Prob did about 40min workout.

And oh yeah I did snowblow and shovel for over an hour, so that was easily a solid warmup for the gym

Workout was good. I ate lunch today and took my 4 Turkesterone.

There is a clear difference for me in terms of heartburn or no heartburn. If I take the Turk with food I have none, if I take 2 or more on an empty stomach I get heartburn. So that's something for anyone running this to consider.

Again I feel like I had a stronger more productive workout having eaten prior. I never felt super strong Fasted ever in the past, so this is nothing new.

I did feel pretty warm during this workout aka the thermogenic effect was def felt from the Turkesterone and I was def sweaty a slight bit more then normal. Not a bad thing.

What else...Hmmm...trying to think. Well my thumb is still improving today. Which is simply crazy to me. I honestly cannot believe it's healing and working again. I did have a comment on another forum whereas a friend asked, did you possibly have a bone spur and it broke off. Honestly I have no clue. I didn't feel a "spur" per say but I also can't count that out.
I don't know but if nothing else happens great for me this log, I am super happy that my thumb is feeling better. I was very nervous I'd have to go through ANOTHER surgery. I'm so sick of injuries and surgeries, and that is why I have been babying my physique in the gym, to avoid it.

So anyways I am very happy with my progress. No new physical changes but I think I hit the gym 5 days straight this week. Def feeling motivated and def feeling good and optimistic.

My teenage daughter got me hooked on a song she likes. So this helped my workout. This ones kinda embarrassing but hey if you are forced to listen to something in the car 200x you might start to like it too LOL

Weekend I may take off tbh. I wouldn't mind going one more day though if possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9l8zCOwEII&list=RDMML9l8zCOwEII&start_radio=1

Update 1/9/2022

Sunday workout.

Popped 2 turk at 8am, popped 2 more at 11am, both on empty stomach. No hearturn today trying it that way. Cool

Workout was Shoulders, shoulder raises, traps and some hammer curls (seated).

Workout was awesome. I stayed light, did super slow and controlled reps and high reps. I was getting some burning pumps. I have said it before I feel like TURK gives very good pumps. I def can see more vascularity , thats another thing I have to say. I haven't seen new vascularity in awhile and the past week or two I see veins in my arms running sideways. These veins are small ones, but nevertheless they seemed to have surfaced. I have never seen them before so this is cool

I def see lower bodyfat in very lean areas. Again, to date, in my obliques, or places I have a tiny bit more bodyfat, I can't say I see a reduction. But the super lean areas got even leaner.

Workout was excellent. I'm motivated. I came home and had a BLT for lunch. I really need to jack up my calories every single day. Tonight headed to Texas Roadhouse and will eat a huge meal to make up for the lack of calories this far today.

Thumbs still bending way easier but today its a tiny painful again. But I've been messing with it alot and bending it alot (since it bends now) so I might have to leave it alone a bit and see what happens.

Otherwise, all is good, here is a video on Turkesterone that is new for you to watch if you want:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=220&v=xdOaVGRpUCM&feature=emb_logo

1/11/2022

4 Turkesterone (2x2 aka 2 at 8am, 2 at 11am, workout at noon)
No Heartburn

Had a great workout. Again got a good pump. I did go heavier today and it felt good to train heavier again.

I will say I still feel a pump using this product PWO. Had good energy in the gym and aggression

Nothing really new to say. I did go and grab a cheat meal after my workout. Wendys- double stack, chili, some fries and half a frosty. Felt good to eat some fatty food as I have been eating super clean for many months.
1641927164783-png.211700

Also as many of you know I am a rep for AA as well. ( Yes WES15 code works there too LOL ) I just want to show you something new I will be using. I have of course used noopept many times but never in a spray. So Ill comment on how this works in this log just to mix it up a bit Still waiting for the MA labs mitradopa too. Also that is my absolute secret weapon. Glutathione. 200mgs ED or EOD is what I use cut with Bac water. This can repair organs and improve liver and kidney functions very very fast. Besides BPC-157 this is what I consider the most magical compound on the market. I swear by this stuff for anyone who is Bodybuilding and using any kind of PED's.

1641927179026-png.211701

IML Gear Cream!
1/12/2022

Skipping the gym today. Just too busy and a bit sore tbh. I'd prefer to put in a full good workout with no soreness. Ill go thurs and friday and report.

Meanwhile this was my dinner. A great and easy option for you guys to try. Super high protein and low carbs.

A-1 Meatloaf (pictured is my cooking LOL)

What You Need

8 servings

1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce, divide the sauce into half. Use 4oz inside the recipe and 4oz will go on top at the end

2 lb. lean ground beef

1 onion, chopped

1 cup fresh bread crumbs

1/3 cup A.1. Original Sauce

2 eggs, beaten

1/2 tsp. ground black pepper

Let's Make It

Heat oven to 350°F.

Reserve half the tomato sauce. Mix remaining tomato sauce with remaining ingredients just until blended.

Press meat mixture into 9x5-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.

Bake 50mins or until done (160ºF), draining fat at the 50 min mark
Apply the reserved sauce to the top and then put back in the oven for 10 additional minutes

SERVE

Nutrition

Calories

260 per serving

% Daily Value*

Total Fat 12g
15%

Saturated Fat 4.5g
23%

Trans Fat 0g

Cholesterol 125mg
42%

Sodium 500mg
22%

Total Carbohydrates 8g
3%

Dietary Fiber less than 1g
3%

Sugars 3g
6%

Protein 27g

54%

Vitamin A

4%

Vitamin C
2%

Calcium
2%

Iron
15%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

servings

8 servings

* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.

Update 1/14/2022

Still doing the 2x2 caps and even on an empty stomach I am not noticing any heartburn.

I upped my water the last few days and funny enough today I weigh about 205, so much of that is water weight since I was 202.5 just the other day. Its cool though I will drop some water towards the end and see how much I am actually holding.

Workouts still good.

I def feel like I can say the TURK is improving my strength and energy a little bit so far for sure, so I am happy about that.

Still shaving more often and still feel like my hair is darker on my face and head. That's an annoying part for me though bc I hate shaving. I have to shave EOD now.

Otherwise, not much else to say.

Oh I will say this. I am wondering if this TURK is what is keeping my appetite low? I have to admit since I started this I have had very very little appetite. Thankfully I am good at force feeding but I dont know if its simply me at the moment, or if indeed this Turk acts like an appetite suppressant.

That's something else I am going to watch close. And at the end of the log, when I cease using it, if my appetite dramatically increases that should be pretty tell tale.

I have not missed a dose of Turk yet at all and I have not been very hungry whatsoever.

Enjoy the weekends friends. Here in New England we're supposed to be getting 1-2 feet of snow "possible" Sunday / Monday
My gym is 24/7 so I'm not too worried. We have a 4x4 in the household too so I have no plans to skip the gym unless it's ice.

Would you recommend dosing Turk with pre for (more or less) fasted AM training or just dosing later with food? I work out in the morning. I have some water, BCAA, and OL Tr1umph in me by the time I train.

Im not exactly ready to make such a suggestion sir but based on what I have tried to date, I would say yes it appears to improve fat burning while fasted..

At the same time I had more productive workouts taking it w food bc of the calories, carbs and fats in the food. I guess one could argue a better workout = more fat loss so I'm not quite positive how to answer this. On a positive note it does improve my workouts fasted or fed 💪💪

Update 1/16/2022

Didn't workout yesterday. Unsure about today.

What I will add is this. My buddy an old school bodybuilder and IFBB pro Emeric Delczeg posted this today. If you recall Emeric is the guy responsible for the supplement called HUMANOFORT. Importing it and making it famous in the US alongside Phil Hernon:

STUDY

DISCUSSION​
The data reported in here demonstrate that ecdysterone induces hypertrophy of muscles with a comparable or even higher potency as shown for anabolic androgenic steroids, SARMs or IGF-1. Analogous findings were also reported by Syrov et al. [14]. They reported increased body weight gain and weight as well as increased protein content of the tibialis muscle in rats after ecdysterone administration (5 mg · kg−1 BW, orally, for 10 days).
The generated docking poses support the hypothesis that ecdysterone shows no significant binding at the AR, but to ER with preference to the ERβ subtype.
Go to:
CONCLUSIONS​
An anabolic activity of ecdysterone was clearly confirmed by our investigation. The anabolic potency of the ecdysterone was comparable or even higher as found for the anabolic androgenic steroids, SARMs or IGF-1. Moreover in-silico docking experiments support the postulated non-androgenic mechanism of ecdysterone. More likely and in agreement to the experimental data anabolic activity of ecdysterone is mediated via binding to the ER particularly ER beta. With respect to doping prevention the high anabolic potency of ecdysterone justifies its classification as an anabolic agent and therefore needs to be listed in the category “S1 Anabolic Agents” of the list of prohibited substances of the World Anti-Doping Agency

Had to pick up some of this because of you Wes.

Enjoy sir, I hope u like it. Im loving it (McDonalds 2000?)

I'm enjoying my run.

Update 1/18/22

Been a few days since I posted, sorry been busy.

I fasted breakfast for the past 3 days and I dropped the few pounds of water I had

I can see it in my face

Today I did 5 caps pwo. 2 at 7am, 3 at 10 am, trained at 11 am.

Had an awesome workout

I def can say this at this point... This def increases my strength, energy and aggression when used pwo fasted or fed. Not insanely bit noticeably.

My bodyfat is down. I'm lean but I look more muscular for sure.

I did chest, traps and bis today and this made 225lvs on bench feel simple for reps of 20

I will say the effects remind me of anavar. I get the hardening, striations, and strength.

The most insane thing is that my thumb is like back to normal. Except in the am it's tight. .otherwise it's back to almost normal.

This effect continues to blow me away.

My gf calls me "Ratitouie" bc she thinks it's insane I healed from.what she calls rat studies. She has no clue that animal studies often impact humans.

So anyways I'm def in the positive w turk. I can say it's mild. It's not dbol. It's not anadrol.

I have heard 5-1000mgs is equal to 2.5-5mgs of var minus suppression.

At this point I can agree to that

This may be a magical compound to use during PCT.

The stuff works.

Money wise it certainly will be cheaper for a bottle of test or tren, but this has no sides. Not suppressive.

We may have stumbled onto one of the best options for PCT, HRT or Natty lifters.

I'd this cheating in a Natty competitor?

Yes this is an advantage. All day.. I can say that at this point.

I still have at least 4 weeks left but no questions this works.

Song I was listening to:. You aren't ready for it:

Hole Malibu.

https://youtu.be/v0CYB5V9e64

Update 1/19/22

Went to the gym today. Had 5 caps again, 2 early am 3, just before workout. Def noticeable at 5 caps PWO

One of the things I wanted to mention, I forgot to. This reminds me of "DHT" compounds bc I can feel the improvements in the CNS. What I mean by this, is that when handling weight, it feels far more stable. You feel stronger, but also handling the weight you have less shakiness, you just feel way more stable handling the weight.

I guess I will call this CNS stabilization?

My leg session was good. I didnt go super heavy. My weights def felt lighter w the 5 caps of turk in my system

Oh another odd thing I saw this week, was that suddenly my water weight seemed to drop out of nowhere. I haven't changed diet, or routine, if anything I added more calories and suddenly I noticed the water weight I had put on, went away. No clue why. Not sure if having Turk in your system after awhile has a pronounced drying or diuretic style effect.

But I will keep an eye on it for sure.

My other bottles should be landing soon, so as soon as they do, those are the final 2 and Ill wrap this log up within the month and give a final Review on this.

Thanks again everyone.

Song of day for my workout:
This is gonna show my age LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G03xA3SMKo

Update 1/21/2022

Hit the gym today. Was tired bc I had a bad nights sleep last night. But I still punched the workout. Did 2 turk in am, 3 more around 11am then trained around noon.

Good workout for lack of sleep. I def can tell the difference between taking 4-5 turk and 2 turk. Night and day

My final 2 bottles for the log landed.

Ty again to everyone following and ty again to Iron Mag Labs for gifting me these to run this log.

This was last nights dinner. I simply picked all the meat off a Rotisserie chicken (5.99) and added veggies. Tons of calories and protein and affordable

1642801327471-png.211996

Update 1/25/22

Yesterday I bumped up to 6 caps pwo. I took 2 caps at 6 am and then I took 4 caps at 10am

Empty stomach

No heartburn. WTF. I can't figure this out. Some days I get heartburn and others I do not. I mentioned maybe diet? Im unsure. I usually always can figure out something I've done but in this case, Im eating clean and consistently and then it's just some days I get heartburn with the Turk and some days I do not.

I don't like NOT being able to dial something in. My bodys super sensitive and I usually can tell. In this case I have no clue why some days I get it, some days I do not.

Anyways 6 caps. Amazing workout. It def hits. I absolutely noticed it. I felt good, strong and motivated. Weight went up super easy. I did Incline dumbells, delt raises, hammer curls and trap supersets. I didn't lose energy or focus, or strength on my sets.

I did start light and work my way up to moderate. I didn't go above 100lb dumbells per hand on chest, which for me is light. Heavy for me would be 175-200lb dumbells per hand

I didn't try it, but I know I could hit it w ease. My right tricep, the one I tore off about a year ago and had surgically repaired, doesn't like to cooperate on bench press, at the lockout at least. I can press the weight easy but when I get to the top of the lift, its def not legit anymore. The arm cannot stabilize the weight easy and I fear the weight will drop.

Its a very weird sensation for your body to fail you regularly. Its not fun. But it is, what is is. And I hate that saying , but it is true.

So I was studying my physique while lifting. I am way leaner. Def way harder. My muscles look tighter and smaller. I have no water weight at all.

So what I am saying, and I have had and seen DEXA scans. Even though I am only up 2lbs or so. It's more then that. You see when you lose bodyfat and gain lean mass, water and muscle, you might see a 2lb gain but really you gained more then that.

I have had a client change 7lbs in a year. He gained 10lbs of lean mass and he lost 3lbs of bodyfat. When I say lean mass that includes water weight.

So even if you only gain a few pounds you can be much larger ,more muscular and leaner.

So this Turkesterone is def working. It def 10000% reminds me of anavar, winstrol or say epistane in some ways. Like a super mild dose, but also I dont feel the aggression and anger that DHT gives me

It feels like a mild DHT agent, like a mild anavar. With no sides. No spikes in BP, no increases in pulse rate, no androgens or sides that are unbearable.

This turkesterone is definitely legit.

If I have to compare it money wise to lets say Anavar, winny or epistane, its a no brainer the steroids win. Not a contest.

But when you look that this has no health sides, no androgenic sides, no acne, no anger and aggression and its working like a mild anavar. I'd say this is an awesome compound.

Money wise. Yeah if you take 6 caps a day you are gonna spend at least $120+ a month.

Is that worth it? Depends on your goals and your ethics and your needs. My first 5 years competing in 1996 i was 100% natty. Id die for a product like this as a natural athlete.

As an NPC, or Strongman Competitor would I use this? No I wouldn't. I would be using Dbol, anadrol and the strongest of the strong, which also come with numerous physical and mental sides, but lets be honest.

This is turning out to be a great option for your Natty lifters, your HRT guys or your older gym rats.

And I can't turn a blind eye to this. This stuff works. It's legit. Don't compare it to heavy steroids. It's not.

I'll tell you something I'm excited about and has nothing to do with lifting. This new movie coming out. Im a huge fan and this makes me happy so I wanna share:

1643118452926-png.212117

Update 1/26/2022

So I took 2 today at 7am and took 4 at 10am. Worked out at 11am, fasted.

I got a tiny bit of heartburn after the 4 at once, but it subsided super quick. I think I finally figured out why I get heartburn some days and not others. I have severe Acid Reflux, always have, so I take 2 nexium a day. One in am and one before bed. Well I often miss the night dose bc I forget. So the days that I missed the night time dose, even if I take my am dose, I get the mild heartburn. So if you have severe heartburn or acid reflux, keep this in mind.

So anyways, I was tired this am, not super motivated to hit the gym, but I will say once I got there, I perked right up and felt good. I did legs today and honestly it was very noticeable that I was stronger, had more energy and I tried explosive reps and this definitely improved my explosive power.

So I keep saying it acts alot like DHT. Think anavar or winstrol. You get very explosive strength increases. I def see I am far more vascular after taking the turk, and have veins popping out more then normal. But I am not seeing spikes in Blood Pressure or anything like that. Var and Winny can spike my BP and I often will get red face and ears on it. With turkesterone not at all. Also I want to make it known again, that this also stabilizes my CNS big time.

You can handle the weight way more stable with this in your system. That is the best way I can describe it. Nervous system is def responding better with this product. You feel much more "firm" in each and every lift, so that is cool. I noticed on the 6caps today too that I had alot more endurance in my workout too.

So I am very happy that I went to a higher dose as it def is revealing itself to me way clearer.

I think Im gonna try 6 caps at once like 1-2hours PWO and see how that goes.

I know someone is going to ask how much this compound would be if it were say var or winstrol. I can't say for a fact, no one can. But what I would say is this. 6 caps aka 3,000mgs of turkesterone , so far, it reminds me of say 10, maybe 15 mgs of var or winny? That's a guess. Or that is what it reminds me of. It feels like a mild but nice boost of a DHT anabolic steroid.

Not shabby at all for a natural compound.

BTW I have a female client of mine who is going to be using this too, so I am curious to see how she responds to this as well.

Update on the AA Noopept- The Amino Asylum Noopept is awesome. I had some Russian noopept, pharm grade, actually I still do, and that was the best version I have tried. The nasal spray is way better. The quality is just as good but 1-2 sprays aka 5-10mgs feels like what 20+mgs of oral noopept feels like. Super good focus, clarity, and mood enhancement. A++ on that item. My code "WES15" as you know gets you a discount at IML, MuscleGELZ and Amino just fyi (among about 10 other places too LOL)

Update on Log-
I figure I have maybe 20 days left of this log at high dose. I have spoken to Admin and they are going to sponsor me to do another log right after this. Which is super cool. IT's gonna be the Iron Mag Labs SUPER R ANDRO topical lotion.

So keep an eye out for that shortly after this ends.

I have used the oral before. I have not used this version.

So this should be fun. Just in time for spring body recomp too.

https://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/super-r-andro-cream/

1643225562660-png.212138

Great info on the acid reflux. Thank u🙏💪

Update:

1/29/22

Been training last few days. 6 caps a day

Workouts still improved.

I was studying my physique and I can say that since I started I def lost some bodyfat in the abs and obliques now. Noticeable

Granted I've been eating clean overall, but I've also been in the gym more, workouts are better, and I'm more motivated on this product

My thumb continues to improve. It's always bad in the am but then it warms up and works completely fine the rest of the day.

I'm super happy and honestly if I stop using turk and it returns ,I will come back to this thread and report.

My super r andro was supposed to arrive, but today we had a huge Noreaster storm. Prob got 6-12 inches. Nothing insane as some areas got 18-24.

Here's a view out my front door after snowblowing and shoveling for a solid 1-2 hrs.

No gym today. Watching episodes of Always Sunny in Philadelphia and laying low 💪💪🇺🇲🇺🇲

Attachments

• received_661121731906387.jpeg
    received_661121731906387.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 5
What happened to your thumb?
Sir if you scroll up I tell the full detail. My thumb was completely locked up and almost unable to bend or use prior to starting the log. I had not been able to use it. During the use of Turk, it suddenly began slowly working and then now its almost 90% back to normal.

I found a study whereas it showed that Turk in rodents, healed ligaments, tendons, joints, etc, and that it actually strengthened them. So there is a chance this Turk healed my injury. Crazy possibility.

1/31/22

Update

Hit the gym after a very long cold weekend with small Blizzard, snow you name it. Didn't hit the gym since friday

Today I did some chest, biceps and traps. Instead of my normal barbells I switched to Dumbells. I did super high reps, low weights and I alternated Explosive reps with super slow controlled and deep.

Supersets too. Good workout. Def didn't tire out as fast as I normally might.

No heartburn.

I only have like 15 days to go and I'm all done.

I did get my Super RAndro in the mail for my next log.

Thank you again to IML and Arnold aka Admin for his generosity and trust letting me test these products out.

**Note- I'm gonna drop my water a bit and lower carbs for the rest of the log to see how the finished result looks on me. I want less water retention to see how much leaner I am, after the log then before.

1643654794927-png.212285

Back