• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

2nd cycle

KB77

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wondering what guys thought of suston, my first cycle was test c with front load of dbol,
250 test 2 times a week 12weeks
50mg dbol daily for 4 weeks.
great results. PCT clomid
bench went up from 225 to max at 335 2xs
verything else also up.
gained an 1" on arms

want to do more loving the results.
if suston is used what is a good dose and how often?
what about tren as an oral?

GMO

Board Rep
Reaction score
I was wondering what guys thought of suston, my first cycle was test c with front load of dbol,
250 test 2 times a week 12weeks
50mg dbol daily for 4 weeks.
great results. PCT clomid
bench went up from 225 to max at 335 2xs
verything else also up.
gained an 1" on arms

want to do more loving the results.
if suston is used what is a good dose and how often?
what about tren as an oral?

Sus is ok, but you have to inject EOD b/c of the prop. What are your goals? Are you looking for more mass?

Here's a good mass builder:

Week 1-12:Sus 250mg EOD
Week 1-10: Deca 400 mg/wk
Week 1-4: D-bol 50mg/day

I would add HCG into the cycle however b/c of the high test and Deca.

That's what I would do with Sus anyway. Otherwise you could run Test C again at 750mg/week with the Deca and d-bol.

KB77

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes my goal is more mass, sounds good, do you have thoughts on tren instead of dbol. The dbol i have is 10mg tabs from geneza. have you tried these? should i go with something else. what about HGH? What is HCG and how much and what type? dont know about HCG. Thanks GMO

BigBird

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes my goal is more mass, sounds good, do you have thoughts on tren instead of dbol. The dbol i have is 10mg tabs from geneza. have you tried these? should i go with something else. what about HGH? What is HCG and how much and what type? dont know about HCG. Thanks GMO

HCG is taken during cycle to prevent testicular atrophy. That is, to keep your boys active otherwise they shut down. I've never used HCG as it's not necessary IMO. Some take b/c it could aid with recovery and PCT or taken for cosmetic reasons. My nuts have always recovered during and after PCT but HCG is taken via insulin pins and injected subcutaneously usually in stomach fat. In addition, as a married man, I really don't care if my nuts shrivel temporarily. Typical single dose is 500iu's. Someone more experienced with HCG can vouch how often this dose would be taken i.e twice weekly, EOD, etc? If you're curious as to another oral besides D-bol you could always try "T-bol" (Turinabol) and feel like an East German athlete from the 60s/70s and 80s. Not quite as much mass as D-bol but the pumps and strength gains are pretty substantial. And then of course, there is the mother of all orals known as Anadrol-50 (oxymethelone). Huge massive size increases dosed at 50mg ED for 4 weeks. As far as I've heard, all GP products are gtg.

Crank

Registered Member
Reaction score
mine dont seem to shut down until 3/4 of they way through my cycles. so i dont do hcg therapy until about half way through. 500 iu ew. then after my last test shot i do 500 iu twice a week for 3 weeks.

it doesnt take much to work....