• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Offensive Jokes from bludevil

bludevil

To God be the Glory
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm truly sorry if I have offended anybody with my crude humor and tasteless jokes. I think Mule and myself have taken this whole "I can up you battle" a little to far. I want to especially apologize to the women on this forum. I know some posts may seem sexist, and for this I'm sorry. Oh yeah Mule, I'm going to layoff your wife for awhile. I hope you guys accept my humblest apologies.

Did you guys get put on report or something? I thought your material was a riot! You guys were entertaining the h#ll out of me. Just wanted to let you know, I took no offense at all to your material.

I really can't say what happened. If I told you I'd have to kill you.

We both are scared emotionally!

thanks for the comments guys/gals but apparently not everyone on this board can take a joke.

I guess I can also be accused of a little dark humor, sorry if I've also offended anyone but hey, life is to short to be serious all the time.

I'll try not to mess with any serious threads.

------------------
Just another day in the gutter

If the wife jokes are going to stop, can we start in on the momma jokes??
biggrin.gif

"Yo momma is sooo fat, she fell in the Grand Canyon, and the b!tch got stuck!" (from The Nutty Professor)
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#000002" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[Edited 1 time by I Are Baboon on 06-26-2001 at 06:22 PM]</font>

HA!

IML Gear Cream!
You guys have not offended me.. I personally think you two are hilarious!!
chuckle.gif
chuckle.gif
In fact I think I will cry if you two stop messing around...
bawling.gif
bawling.gif

Yo momma is soooooo fat, her blood type is rocky road! (again, Nutty Professor)

I would post a "mules mamma joke" but under the circumstances I will not.

Back