• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fu Fu's l337 journal

IML Gear Cream!
Seanp156 said:
Meh.... At this point, I don't want to continually rape my knees on the courts...

tell me about it, that is the worst part. That and my lower back.

Seanp156 said:
Hrmm... My back never bothered me, but then again I wasn't deadlifting or squating at the same time I was playing tennis.

My friend had the exact same back problem and he doesnt lift at all. I think it came out from twisting of the torso after hitting a hard forehand constantly.

I actually would prefer not to play tennis and put all energy into weight lifting but I love it so much, I can't resist.

Well, there are a few you could do

I think the best would be an upper/lower split training 4 days a week.

For example,

Mon - Upper
Tues - Lower
Wed - Off
Thurs - Upper
Fri - Lower
Sat and Sun - Off

Take a look at my routine i just posted for further details if you are interested

shiznit2169 said:
Well, there are a few you could do

I think the best would be an upper/lower split training 4 days a week.

For example,

Mon - Upper
Tues - Lower
Wed - Off
Thurs - Upper
Fri - Lower
Sat and Sun - Off

Take a look at my routine i just posted for further details if you are interested

I was actually thinking something like that. Maybe I will try P/RR/S

fufu said:
I was actually thinking something like that. Maybe I will try P/RR/S

I tried that and got bored after 2-3 weeks. It places too much emphasis on bodypart training only. I like to focus more on compound exercises and get all my muscles and stabilizers involved and its more rewarding leaving the gym rather than finishing off a burnout set of bicep curls.

shiznit2169 said:
I tried that and got bored after 2-3 weeks. It places too much emphasis on bodypart training only. I like to focus more on compound exercises and get all my muscles and stabilizers involved and its more rewarding leaving the gym rather than finishing off a burnout set of bicep curls.

dah, I think I may try this upper lower idea. and alternate between high and low reps

fufu said:
dah, I think I may try this upper lower idea. and alternate between high and low reps

Don't get me wrong, P/RR/S is still a great program and his second version of it just came out with more advanced techniques used (search for it on the training forums). You can still give it a shot if you want but it just wasn't for me.

Yeah, I have mixed feelings about P/RR/S... I tried it when I was only about 5 months total into training, and I used it for about 9 weeks and really liked it. Then, about 3-4 months ago I thought I'd give it a go again, and I think I quit during the 2nd or 3rd week and switched to an upper lower split... It just didn't feel right to me at all after doing Westside...

1337.jpg

So I decided to start back today instead of yesterday, just to dip my feet in the water before plunging into heavy weight.

I also weighed myself and now I weigh 175 lbs. I'm confused, it keeps jumping around.

I felt really tired today too which was fucking ghey.
Today's workout -

I did db shoulder presses and on the first set my left shoulder decided to pop out of place, so I dropped the dumb bell. It didn't hurt but it was scary. That has happened a couple times before. I have basically decided not to do db shoulder presses anymore than my 8 RM.

cable face pulls - RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 6 reps at 135 lbs
set #2 - 6 reps at 135 lbs PR

dips - RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 10 at bodyweight
set #2 - 10 at bodyweight

dips felt hard today, GAH.

db lateral raises - RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps each arm at 30 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps each arm at 30 lbs

reverse flies - RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 12 reps at 90 lbs
set #2 - 12 reps at 90 lbs

incline db curls - RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps each arm at x2 30 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps each arm at x2 30 lbs
set #3 - 10 reps each arm at x2 30 lbs

cg cable pushdowns - RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 12 reps at 120 lbs
set #2 - 12 reps at 120 lbs
set #3 - 12 reps at 120 lbs

Today's workout was random, something I hate doing. I am starting a new routine monday so today I just diddled around with shit.

I am debating on what I want to do. I want to have some very organized and planned out by monday.

Decided to go with total body workouts x3 a week.

Week I:

Workout A:

Back squats ??? 2x4
One legged leg press ??? 2x4

DB rows ??? 2x6
Weighted WG Pullups ??? 2x4

Incline BB press ??? 2x6
Flat DB press ??? 2x6

Curl variation ??? 3x10

Workout B:

Deadlifts ??? 3x4
Seated leg curls ??? 2x6

Push Press ??? 2x4
Weighted dips ??? 2x4

Barbell rows ??? 2x6
Seated neutral grip HS row ??? 2x6

Triceps isolation ??? 3x10

Workout C:
Front squats ??? 3x6
Leg extension ??? 2x6

Weighted MG chin ups ??? 2x4
Straight arm pulldowns ??? 2x6

Flat BB press ??? 2x4
Incline DB press ??? 2x6

Calve raises ??? 3x10

Week II

Workout A:
Back Squats ??? 2x8
Leg press ??? 2x15

Supinated bent row ??? 2x8
Front WG pulldowns ??? 2x10

Incline BB press ??? 2x10
Seated chest press ??? 2x12

Curl variation ??? 3x15

Workout B:

Sumo stiff-legged deadlifts ??? 4x8

DB shoulder press ??? 2x8
Seated triceps press ??? 2x12

Neutral grip pull-ups ??? 2x8
Seated cable row ??? 2x10

Triceps isolation 3x15

Workout C:
Rack deadlifts ??? 2x8
Front squats ??? 2x8

DB rows ??? 2x10
Pullover machine ??? 2x12

Flat bench press ??? 3x10
Cable flies ??? 2x10

Calve raises ??? 3x15

I will do both of these(Week I and II) workouts twice in a row. Then I will take the rep ranges from Week I and switch with week II and then do that twice in a row, then switch back again. Rep ranges on some bodyweight movements will probably change as I get stronger with them. I will do these monday, wednesday and friday, then take the weekend off. I'm excited, I am trying some stuff I have never done(rep ranges and movements). I'll stick with this for the summer and then probably change to a more strength ortiented routine once I get to college.

BoneCrusher said:
Why ya doin that FuFu? Full body in one routine I meant to ask ...

I am starting fullbody workouts to change things up. I have been doing the same thing(more or less) since I started working out. I also plan on playing alot of tennis this summer so I only wanted to lift weights three times a week instead of four. I think it is good for me either way though, my routines have become very monotonous.

I figure my body will react different to this kind of routine, hopefully in a good way. I haven't totally decided either if this is what I want to do, but it was fun to make and I can always use it in the future.

Now I am leaning towards a 4 day upper lower routine.
I can't decide.

I've never done well with a full body unless it was a make up from missing several days when I travel. I always wound up over training something and in a few days my reps were harder to hit. In a few weeks I saw my gains slow as well. I'm not saying don't ... just reflecting on how that worked out for me. It's gonna be interesting to see how your numbers are affected. I just needed more recovery time per group and was not getting effective gains when I did full body.

Good luck FuFu.

This is the most complex routine ever concieved.

BigDyl said:
This is the most complex routine ever concieved.

lawl, I'll let you use it, 80 bucks!

IML Gear Cream!
Weight was 174-175 this morning.

My last workout until I change up my routine on monday!

Today's workout -

squats - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps at 115 lbs (warm up)
set #2 - 3 reps at 185 lbs (warm up)
set #3 - 4 reps at 245 lbs ATG
set #4 - 4 reps at 245 lbs ATG
set #5 - 4 reps at 245 lbs PR for ATG

sumo deadlifts from a 2" deficit - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 4 reps at 245 lbs DOH
set #2 - 4 reps at 255 lbs DOH
set #3 - 4 reps at 265 lbs DOH

I did these concentrating on speed and acceleration. They were very easy. I was popping these up pretty well.

leg extension - RI 80 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps at 255 lbs
set #2 - 12 reps at 195 lbs

seated leg curl - RI 80 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps at 195 lbs PR
set #2 - 12 reps at 165 lbs

smith calve raises - RI 80 seconds
set #1 - 15 reps at 135 lbs
set #2 - 15 reps at 135 lbs
set #3 - 15 reps at 135 lbs

I did these reps strictly with a short pause at the bottom and top

Great workout. The weight wasn't feeling that heavy on the big lifts. I thought my squats might be shitty because I've been playing tennis alot the past week and I had played last night. Nope, squats went fine and I had some decent speed on them considering the weight, the last 1/3 of the rep I would snap it up pretty fast. The week off was a success.

My left shoulder has started hurting from my little incident yesterday. Doesn't really hurt that much but I will ease of it for a bit.

Don't fuck around with your shoulder man, trust me.

KelJu said:
Don't fuck around with your shoulder man, trust me.

I actually thought of your shoulder injury, what exactly did you do to it?

Finished half of my upper/lower 4 day split I am making up. I'm pretty excited about starting it.

Gahh, last night my friend had a party and I decided to go because he is leaving for the army this month. Drank too much which ended up in a horrible night of sleep and the feeling of shittyness I have right now. Ever since I woke up I've been waiting for night so I can go back to sleep. Maybe it isn't so bad though, I'll get back onto an earlier schedule.

Gonna go check out a job position tommarow morning to be some breakfast attendent at some rich trendy Inn, hopefully I can get some good pay if I get the jorb. Hopefully it doesn't involve me getting up super early though, we will see.

fufu said:
Gahh, last night my friend had a party and I decided to go because he is leaving for the army this month. Drank too much which ended up in a horrible night of sleep and the feeling of shittyness I have right now. Ever since I woke up I've been waiting for night so I can go back to sleep. Maybe it isn't so bad though, I'll get back onto an earlier schedule.

Gonna go check out a job position tommarow morning to be some breakfast attendent at some rich trendy Inn, hopefully I can get some good pay if I get the jorb. Hopefully it doesn't involve me getting up super early though, we will see.

True Story, you'll probably have to wake up at like 5:30 AM.

fufu said:
I actually thought of your shoulder injury, what exactly did you do to it?

I have no idea, but I think I tore a muscle, because after two months of no shoulder activity, it healed up very nicely. All I am saying is if it hurts, don't workout it. Give a few weeks, and if it doesn't hurt you next time you lift heavy with it, you should be good to go.

Weight was 174.5 lbs this morning. I went to bed at 10:00 pm and got out of bed at 12:00 pm. I woke up several times and it took me a while to get back to sleep, so I really got 12 hours of sleep instead of 14.

Shoulder pain is gone, back pain is gone and knee pain is gone. I thought I would have to live on ibuprofen for a while. My body isn't hurting and I'm nice and rested to start my new routine today.

Today's workout -

weighted wg pullups - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 4 reps +15 lbs
set #2 - 4 reps +15 lbs
set #3 - 4 reps +15 lbs PR

damn, doing these weighted were hard, first time doing them(weighted).

db rows - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 6 reps each side at 95 lbs
set #2 - 6 reps each side at 95 lbs
set #3 - 6 reps each side at 95 lbs PR

cable straight arm pulldowns - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps at 120 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps at 120 lbs PR

db flat bench - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 6 reps at x2 75 lbs
set #2 - 6 reps at x2 75 lbs
set #3 - 6 reps at x2 75 lbs

weighted dips - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 4 reps +25 lbs PR
set #2 - 3 reps +25 lbs :mad:

I'm gonna drop weighted dips for a while, they give me pains in the shoulder the next day.

cable flies - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps at x2 60 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps at x2 50 lbs

incline db curls - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 12 reps each arm at x2 30 lbs PR

single arm machine curls - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps each arm at 40 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps each arm at 40 lbs PR

Good workout, but I need to cut the volume down a bit. I was getting good numbers, but it wasn't easy, I was feeling raped the entire workout.

Tommarow I am doing front squats for the first time, anybody have some tips for me?

Back