Fu Fu's l337 journal

Page 16 of 586 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116516 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Seanp156
    I'd have MUCH more trouble downing all those eggs/egg whites than I would the bread and oatmeal
    The eggs were the easy part. By the time I finished the eggs and toast my oatmeal was completely dried up and disgusting... not very appealing. And then the peanut butter was the worst of all, I had eaten so much food before the PB that it wouldnt even go down, lol.
    Http://www.ZenStrength.net
    Move without pain, increase strength & muscle and feel like a man in 90 days or less
    AJ Oliva RKC, FMS

Lexen Xtreme

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by fUnc17
    The eggs were the easy part. By the time I finished the eggs and toast my oatmeal was completely dried up and disgusting... not very appealing. And then the peanut butter was the worst of all, I had eaten so much food before the PB that it wouldnt even go down, lol.
    Well, what I do is fix my eggs eat them, fix my egg whites eat them, make the oatmeal, eat it, and then get my cottage cheese... That way everything's fresh/hot.

Anyway, it's time to eat breakfast for me =p

flawless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by fUnc17
    Why not just cook the eggs and eat them. When you finish, then make the oatmeal and eat it. When it comes to the PB, have water with you. Whenever i eat it, i swallow it down with water or otherwise it's gonna get stuck in my throat and i can't get it down. I hate that feeling.

Lexen Xtreme

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by shiznit2169
    Why not just cook the eggs and eat them. When you finish, then make the oatmeal and eat it. When it comes to the PB, have water with you. Whenever i eat it, i swallow it down with water or otherwise it's gonna get stuck in my throat and i can't get it down. I hate that feeling.
    Heh, that's what I was saying.

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points

lawl actually I forgot I had 1/2 cup of oat meal too w/ half a banana.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points

lawl it is funny what we put ourselves through. I can remember several times eating to the point where my body was like "fuck this!", but I just kept stuffing it down. Then shitting twice a day was always fun. I remember once I made up a ton of scrambled eggs and I had to do something after I made them and when I came back I had to eat this huge plate of cold eggs.

It is funny how my idea of diet has come about too. I used to eat so shitty and now I worry about things like putting too much olive oil in my organic whole wheat spaghetti!

...and on that note. Time to eat. I am going to try eggs and salsa today.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

flawless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by fufu
    lawl it is funny what we put ourselves through. I can remember several times eating to the point where my body was like "fuck this!", but I just kept stuffing it down. Then shitting twice a day was always fun. I remember once I made up a ton of scrambled eggs and I had to do something after I made them and when I came back I had to eat this huge plate of cold eggs.

It is funny how my idea of diet has come about too. I used to eat so shitty and now I worry about things like putting too much olive oil in my organic whole wheat spaghetti!

Wow, are you my lost twin? I basically have the same mindset you have now. I used to eat junk all the time back then but now i constantly worry about the timing of my meals and getting those carbs/protein/fats in AND drinking lots of water.

The average shits i take i day is 3-4 .. no joke. It sucks.

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by shiznit2169
    Wow, are you my lost twin? I basically have the same mindset you have now. I used to eat junk all the time back then but now i constantly worry about the timing of my meals and getting those carbs/protein/fats in AND drinking lots of water.

The average shits i take i day is 3-4 .. no joke. It sucks.
    lawlerskeets

My friends think I'm being oversensative to what I eat and shit but most people don't realize how much your diet effects you. Once you can manipulate it you can do anything with your body.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Lexen Xtreme

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Hehe, that reminds me of the fun time I had going from 173 to 190 in the fall/winter... Sounds pretty much exactly the same...

Thats Dr. Keke to you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

lawlerskeets

My friends think I'm being oversensative to what I eat and shit but most people don't realize how much your diet effects you. Once you can manipulate it you can do anything with your body.
    I think we are all in that mind state now. My parents didnā??t monitor what I ate when I was a kid. My mother is one of the best southern cooks of all times. Every night, my mom fixed stuff like fried chicken, with mash potatoes, cornbread, collard greens, and homemade squirrel gravy. God damn that shit was good. I weighed as much in the seventh grade as I do now. I was a rolly polly.

Now I am in tip top shape. I will not eat anything unless I know the nutritional breakdown of the food. If I taste sugar, I will spit food out.
    It is a complete 180.

that is why these forums are so important to me. My driends just don;t understand why I do what I do, so I come to you guys for a feeling of belonging again.

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KelJu
    I think we are all in that mind state now. My parents didnā??t monitor what I ate when I was a kid. My mother is one of the best southern cooks of all times. Every night, my mom fixed stuff like fried chicken, with mash potatoes, cornbread, collard greens, and homemade squirrel gravy. God damn that shit was good. I weighed as much in the seventh grade as I do now. I was a rolly polly.

Now I am in tip top shape. I will not eat anything unless I know the nutritional breakdown of the food. If I taste sugar, I will spit food out.
    It is a complete 180.

that is why these forums are so important to me. My driends just don;t understand why I do what I do, so I come to you guys for a feeling of belonging again.
    I know IM is the only place I can talk about shit. I try not to talk about lifting around my friends because they usually think I am trying to impress them. It is such a big part of my life it is hard not to talk about.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Lexen Xtreme

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I know IM is the only place I can talk about shit. I try not to talk about lifting around my friends because they usually think I am trying to impress them. It is such a big part of my life it is hard not to talk about.
    Heh, thankfully some of my friends are fairly into it... A couple of them started a LONG time ago, back in early middle school and they've somewhat motivated me... They're both benching 315-365 now, and the heaviest one weighs about 190.

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points

So today my lats, spinal erectors, lower back, AND biceps are sore. I haven't had biceps sore in I don't know how long. My lower back is very sore but it is a good sore. It is a nice feeling.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

lucky can you get your shoulders sore easily? I agree IM is the place i come to be around like minded people like me. People look at me weird when i squat. People ask me if I'd like some candy or sweet i say no. People stare when i eat out of Tupperware containers that have veggies in them with lean protein. I throw away the bun at BBQ and get odd looks. But at IM I'm normal everyone here does similar stuff and this forum is my way of just speaking the same language with people.

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus_G
    lucky can you get your shoulders sore easily? I agree IM is the place i come to be around like minded people like me. People look at me weird when i squat. People ask me if I'd like some candy or sweet i say no. People stare when i eat out of Tupperware containers that have veggies in them with lean protein. I throw away the bun at BBQ and get odd looks. But at IM I'm normal everyone here does similar stuff and this forum is my way of just speaking the same language with people.

That is when you turn around and yell "Fuck off tool!"

My anterior deltoids get sore often and my posterior occasionally. The lateral delts never really get sore for me though.
    fufu's 1337 Journal