• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fu Fu's l337 journal

IML Gear Cream!
Weight was 175.5 lbs this morning after taking a huge dump.

Today's workout -

chin ups - RI 120 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps PR
set #2 - 8 reps

t-bar row - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps at 180 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps at 190 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps at 200 lbs PR

flat bench press - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps at 165 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps at 165 lbs

incline db press - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 6 reps at x2 70 lbs
set #2 - 6 reps at x2 70 lbs

cable flies - RI 80 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps at x2 50 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps at x2 60 lbs

bent over reverse cable flies - RI 80 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps at x2 20 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps at x2 25 lbs
set #3 - 8 reps at x2 20 lbs

OK workout, felt kind of out of it. I've been loathing upper body workouts the past few weeks. I should probably do some new stuff. Starting monday I'll be more strength oriented, lower reps.

fufu said:
Weight was 175.5 lbs this morning after taking a huge dump.

Today's workout -

chin ups - RI 120 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps PR
set #2 - 8 reps

t-bar row - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps at 180 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps at 190 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps at 200 lbs PR

flat bench press - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps at 165 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps at 165 lbs

incline db press - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 6 reps at x2 70 lbs
set #2 - 6 reps at x2 70 lbs

cable flies - RI 80 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps at x2 50 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps at x2 60 lbs

bent over reverse cable flies - RI 80 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps at x2 20 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps at x2 25 lbs
set #3 - 8 reps at x2 20 lbs

OK workout, felt kind of out of it. I've been loathing upper body workouts the past few weeks. I should probably do some new stuff. Starting monday I'll be more strength oriented, lower reps.

:lol: Noice T-bar rows. So, you had four+ 45 plates on there? :eek:

Is it like a pre-setup machine, or do you use a BB and jam it in a corner and do them ghetto style or something?

Seanp156 said:

Is it like a pre-setup machine, or do you use a BB and jam it in a corner and do them ghetto style or something?

Actually I had three 45 plates and two 10 lbs plates. I count the weight of the bar too. :shrug: I never really knew whether to count it or not.

It is def. ghetto style. The people who run the gym don't like people shoving the corners of bb's in the corner though, they blocked off most of the corners. There is one corner that hasn't been tampered with, but it is right next to a doorway. There were only a couple guys in the gym so I figured, "fuck it". I usually just grab the bar and pull them, but today I took the triangle shaped neutral grip attatchment and put it under the bar. They felt a little awkward though, haven't done them in a while.

Seanp156 said:

I concur. very nice rowing numbers.
Planet Gheyness also wouldn;t let me put the barbell in the corner for doing bent lever rows plus they got rid of my T-Bar row.

KelJu said:
I concur. very nice rowing numbers.
Planet Gheyness also wouldn;t let me put the barbell in the corner for doing bent lever rows plus they got rid of my T-Bar row.

That sucks donkey balls. :( That makes me very appreciative of the gym I have now.

In a way, I kind of want to go back to training at my old rec center for just a month or something, and train like I normally do and see what they say about it... I bet they'd say something like "Deadlifts over 225lbs are not allowed, and you also have to wear a belt."

Seanp156 said:
That sucks donkey balls. :( That makes me very appreciative of the gym I have now.

In a way, I kind of want to go back to training at my old rec center for just a month or something, and train like I normally do and see what they say about it... I bet they'd say something like "Deadlifts over 225lbs are not allowed, and you also have to wear a belt."

I've also gotten a couple of looks from trainers when i deadlift over 300lbs but they don't really have the balls to say anything to me because they know i train like an animal. However, one female trainer a while back did tell me to "be careful or i'll break my back".

They stopped me for dead lifting 4 months ago, doing lever bar rows last week, and 3 days ago they bitched because I was using the incline bench, turned around backwards, as a station for doing bent rows.
I finally quit Planet Gheyness yesterday. I had to go the their website and send an email to their customer complaint department where I expressed my dissatisfaction with how I was being treated. They canceled my membership and I have a check in the mail.

Monday I am going gym shopping. It is going to be like Christmas. I feel like I have been paroled from hell.
I am going to start doing deads again, because you guys are making it look so much fun.

KelJu said:
They stopped me for dead lifting 4 months ago, doing lever bar rows last week, and 3 days ago they bitched because I was using the incline bench, turned around backwards, as a station for doing bent rows.
I finally quit Planet Gheyness yesterday. I had to go the their website and send an email to their customer complaint department where I expressed my dissatisfaction with how I was being treated. They canceled my membership and I have a check in the mail.

Monday I am going gym shopping. It is going to be like Christmas. I feel like I have been paroled from hell.
I am going to start doing deads again, because you guys are making it look so much fun.

lawl, that is great that you got a refund. They shouldn't even call themselves a gym. What choices for gyms do you have?

Seanp156 said:

That's so ghey.

shiznit2169 said:
I've also gotten a couple of looks from trainers when i deadlift over 300lbs but they don't really have the balls to say anything to me because they know i train like an animal. However, one female trainer a while back did tell me to "be careful or i'll break my back".

Ghey x2.

Ok, today was the most excrutiating and nauseating workouts I have ever had, just want to clear that up.

Today's workout -

olympic squats - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps at 115 lbs (warm up)
set #2 - 8 reps at 235 lbs
set #3 - 8 reps at 245 lbs
set #4 - 8 reps at 255 lbs PR

Wow I was still panting heavily before I did my last set. I saw the seconds tick down on my mp3 player and I felt like crying. I knew this set was going to hurt. On my fifth rep I thought I was done, but I really fucking wanted 8 reps. So I got there. Phew! Each set there were a couple reps where I went ATG out of habit.

leg press - RI 2 minutes
set #1 - 10 reps each leg at 215 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps each leg at 215 lbs PR

When doing my left leg presses on the last set, my foot slipped off to the side a bit on the 8th rep. I had to take my foot off, reposition and start the rep from dead weight. The first rep is always the hardest on these, and I had to have two first reps. The thought of my quad ripping was running through my mind on the last two reps.

DB RDL - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 12 reps at x2 90 lbs
set #2 - 12 reps at x2 90 lbs
set #3 - 12 reps at x2 90 lbs PR

Cold sweat and purple flashies greet me after doing RDL's.

gorilla hangs(neutral grip)
set #1 - 20 seconds at bodyweight

heavy stretching for 20 minutes.

Alright I had to neg the last two sets, I felt like I was going to vomit. I've continued working out through this feeling, but it today it was just too much, I could feel puke creeping up at the bottom of my throat.

Awesome workout! I love getting squat PRs. My quads were done after single legged leg presses. I didn't even have the strength to squat down to sit. I had to put my back and hands against a wall to ease my way down.

I had a great stretch session after the weight training portion of my workout, I am noticing improvement.
;)

IML Gear Cream!
Damn dude, you are hitting PRs every workout. Damn impressive.

Damn thats some squatting. Good work man. Keep it up fufu

Brutus_G said:
Damn thats some squatting. Good work man. Keep it up fufu

keke ty.

I'm walking around like an old man today though.

Weight was 179 lbs this morning.

Lawl, you have too many PR's.

I think I'll go kill myself now. :suicide:

BigDyl said:

No shit right? Fu breaks at least two records a day.
I wish some of that would rub off on me. Lawl... I said "rub off on me"!

KelJu said:

True Story, for not having sex in so long, you're turning gay! lawl

KelJu said:

lawl, want some of my 1337 sauce?
hohoho

BigDyl said:

:shrug: lawl

IML Gear Cream!
My nerves were running high in the morning and even higher on the car ride over to the gym.

Today's workout -

deadlifts(sumo) - RI 3-5 minutes
set #1 - 8 reps at 135 lbs (warm up)
set #2 - 4 reps at 225 lbs (warm up)
set #3 - 1 rep at 315 lbs (warm up)
set #4 - 1 rep at 375 lbs MG
set #5 - 1 rep at 385 lbs MG
set #6 - 1 rep at 405 lbs MG PR

40 lb PR lawl, I've been taking deadlifts slowly for reps the past couple months and I have always felt like I wasn't going near my 1RM. I really wanted to pull 4 plates today. I got it and it was easy, I feel like I have another 30-50 lbs before I hit my max.

WG lat pulldowns - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 6 reps at 165 lbs
set #2 - 6 reps at 165 lbs
set #3 - 6 reps at 165 lbs

HS high rows -RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps each side at x2 125 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps each side at x2 125 lbs (alternating) PR

These are like a combo of pulldowns and rows. I don't know what exactly they are called.

flat bench press - RI 120 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps at 45 lbs (warm up)
set #2 - 8 reps at 170 lbs
set #3 - 8 reps at 170 lbs PR

body weight dips - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 6 reps
set #2 - 6 reps
set #3 - 5 reps :mad:

My pushing strength is shitty.

reverse cable flies - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps at x2 25 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps at x2 25 lbs
set #3 - 10 reps at x2 20 lbs

20 minutes of heavy stretching.

Great workout. 405 lbs deadlift is something I have always looked forward to. I've put nearly 100 lbs on my deadlift in the past 2 months. This is fantastic, I still got more left in me too. I'm hoping for 450 before I leave to school. Even if I don't get it that is fine, I'm very happy where I am right now.

Good job on the 405 man. how much do you weigh? Just be careful, I got to 405 very quickly but my form was shit. I got up to 515 quickly as well, but hurt myself and had to start ALL over again. Do not make that mistake.. i would really advise not to make huge jumps in weight like that. 375 - 405 may not seem like alot, and its very easy to get ahead of yourself. My brother today pulled 315 and he is 15 @ 155lbs. He had more weight in him, maybe another 20lbs but I told him that was his max as far as his form is concerned. I never thought I would get hurt but it happened. I hate to rant but i'd much rather ramble on and on than see someone else make the same mistake I did because it definately set me back, alot.

fUnc17 said:
Good job on the 405 man. how much do you weigh? Just be careful, I got to 405 very quickly but my form was shit. I got up to 515 quickly as well, but hurt myself and had to start ALL over again. Do not make that mistake.. i would really advise not to make huge jumps in weight like that. 375 - 405 may not seem like alot, and its very easy to get ahead of yourself. My brother today pulled 315 and he is 15 @ 155lbs. He had more weight in him, maybe another 20lbs but I told him that was his max as far as his form is concerned. I never thought I would get hurt but it happened. I hate to rant but i'd much rather ramble on and on than see someone else make the same mistake I did because it definately set me back, alot.

Thanks, I weight around 175 lbs.

Sounds words, I'm only going to be kicking the weight up 10 lbs for a max effort. Form has always been something I keep in strong mind. Before deadlift days I get nervous because I want to make sure I don't hurt myself. I've been working alot of flexability and keeping my back neutral. I've made improvements in my form in that past couple months.

thats a strong pull for a 175#er. i just finished the xceed a few days ago. im still hovering btween 210-213. and ditto to nervousness b4 pull days, always in the back of my mind esp now.. im glad im the kind of person that doesnt give a shit after something happens i just move on but i cant help to dwell on the thought on where i'd be had i not gotten injured.

Hey fufu, be patient with those push numbers they will come. I remember getting frustrated with my bench numbers like 3 years ago and they shot up about 30 pounds in 2 months outa no where it was remarkable.

But hey excellent one rep max on your deads (and it was easy). With a one rep max of that your bench max should be somewhere around 280. What is it right now?

Good luck bud......

fUnc17 said:
thats a strong pull for a 175#er. i just finished the xceed a few days ago. im still hovering btween 210-213. and ditto to nervousness b4 pull days, always in the back of my mind esp now.. im glad im the kind of person that doesnt give a shit after something happens i just move on but i cant help to dwell on the thought on where i'd be had i not gotten injured.

Thanks! How did you like Xceed? I finished my container a few weeks ago, it lasted longer than I thought. Good stuff though.

I've learned to relax a bit. I found myself worrying way to much and it was just fucking with my life. I have to enjoy some of it!

Double D said:
Hey fufu, be patient with those push numbers they will come. I remember getting frustrated with my bench numbers like 3 years ago and they shot up about 30 pounds in 2 months outa no where it was remarkable.

But hey excellent one rep max on your deads (and it was easy). With a one rep max of that your bench max should be somewhere around 280. What is it right now?

Good luck bud......

Yeah, I'm content with my benching numbers but they are weak compared to my other lifts. My 1RM for flat press is like 225 lbs. I still have to work on my PL form, I find it hard to drive though the feet. I should probably start doing some DE stuff too.

Dude, you have some of the best pulling and leg stats of anyone of your body weight class I have ever seen. Don't worry about your pushing numbers, because they will come in time.

KelJu said:
Dude, you have some of the best pulling and leg stats of anyone of your body weight class I have ever seen. Don't worry about your pushing numbers, because they will come in time.

ty ty.

xceed was good when i first started, kind of got nasty at the end.. got a bit brown and tasted gross. im done with creatine now though. i usually cycle 1 tub/bottle a year usually in the summer. stick with whey and a multi the rest of the year

Back