• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fu Fu's l337 journal

IML Gear Cream!
Relatively I think I do. What is with the comment?
Pop tarts, pizza, quesadillas, panini, bbq sauce, ice cream, white bread, mac n cheese, pasta, cheese..............that's just the past 5 pages.

I agree with Sean, being away to college I would think you do ok. Besides you are young and I dont see you competing anytime soon. Correct? I eat things in moderation as well. And I am happy where I am. I know I could be better, but I am not going to give up everything to do so. I have abs and I am much bigger than most guys so I am happy with that. Of course I want to get bigger, but it will come with time. I do know where Jodi is coming from to though. She is just trying to point you in the right direction and thats her job as a mod.

Pop tarts, pizza, quesadillas, panini, bbq sauce, ice cream, white bread, mac n cheese, pasta, cheese..............that's just the past 5 pages.

Right, I agree those aren't healthy. When I eat ice cream I only have 1/4-1/2 a cup, and that is once every three or four days. I don't have too much bbq sauce, probably no more than a couple tablespoons a day. When I eat mac and cheese it is only like 1/4 cup as well. I take the whole moderation thing into serious account. Pizza is the only thing I would like to cut a bit. I usually have one slice a day.

But compared to the rest of my diet, I think I eat 100 times better than your average person. I eat those cal dense foods because I have trouble just maintaining my weight seeing as I am walking about 1 1/2 hours a day and training 4 days a week. I ate perfectly over the summer and I mentioned before I was going to let myself slip a bit on the diet because I want to enjoy my taste buds a bit. Better to eat some kind of food than non at all.

I do like a reminder now and then to keep myself in check, but I think you were being a bit harsh.

On that note! I'm housing sitting over the weekend. That means I can eat lots of ground beef, chicken, yogurt, oats, sprouted bread, and veggies. My fish oil should also be delivered by now. :)

meal #4 - large serving of shrimp, ~ 1 1/2 cups of brown rice, 1 banana

Right, I agree those aren't healthy. When I eat ice cream I only have 1/4-1/2 a cup, and that is once every three or four days. I don't have too much bbq sauce, probably no more than a couple tablespoons a day. When I eat mac and cheese it is only like 1/4 cup as well. I take the whole moderation thing into serious account. Pizza is the only thing I would like to cut a bit. I usually have one slice a day.

But compared to the rest of my diet, I think I eat 100 times better than your average person. I eat those cal dense foods because I have trouble just maintaining my weight seeing as I am walking about 1 1/2 hours a day and training 4 days a week. I ate perfectly over the summer and I mentioned before I was going to let myself slip a bit on the diet because I want to enjoy my taste buds a bit. Better to eat some kind of food than non at all.

I do like a reminder now and then to keep myself in check, but I think you were being a bit harsh.

I only started reading a couple of pages ago so what you have done prior I don't know. All I saw was a junk food everyday and IMO, see no reason for it. If it works for you and this is what you want then fine, but you can do so much better without it and replacing it with foods that will give you more nutrition. Harsh, no? I think it was fair. Harsh would have been, "your diet looks like shit" :laugh:

I only started reading a couple of pages ago so what you have done prior I don't know. All I saw was a junk food everyday and IMO, see no reason for it. If it works for you and this is what you want then fine, but you can do so much better without it and replacing it with foods that will give you more nutrition. Harsh, no? I think it was fair. Harsh would have been, "your diet looks like shit" :laugh:

Want to make some suggestions on how to change ye olde diet around?

I can if you want.

1. Not enough EFA's. I think your diet lacks the essential fats. Fish oil, flax seeds, flax oil, olive oil etc... by adding more of those you will be less hungry for other things and you will be feeding your body essential nutrients.

2. Increase your other fats as well. Nuts, nut butters, egg yolks, CLA, GLA, hard cheeses only mozzarella, parmesean, romano, gouda. Again fats are full of nutrition and provide satiety

3. More green veggies. No explanation needed, I hope.

4. More complex carbs and less cereals Sweet potatoes, oats, oat bran, brown rice, farfina, sprouted grains, squashes, red potatoes, legumes, lentils, whole grains, multi-grain crackers etc...

5. Have more fruit......again, no explanation needed, I hope.

Why not save those cheat for a weekend and make a meal out of it and enjoy it.

I can if you want.

1. Not enough EFA's. I think your diet lacks the essential fats. Fish oil, flax seeds, flax oil, olive oil etc... by adding more of those you will be less hungry for other things and you will be feeding your body essential nutrients.
Yep, I've been meaning to get this back on track. I'm getting some fish oils soon, probably today.

2. Increase your other fats as well. Nuts, nut butters, egg yolks, CLA, GLA, hard cheeses only mozzarella, parmesean, romano, gouda. Again fats are full of nutrition and provide satiety I eat peanuts and egg yolks daily, I could add some more

3. More green veggies. No explanation needed, I hope.
Right, I've been getting 1-2 serving a day. Three or more would be ideal

4. More complex carbs and less cereals Sweet potatoes, oats, oat bran, brown rice, farfina, sprouted grains, squashes, red potatoes, legumes, lentils, whole grains, multi-grain crackers etc...
I don't have much choice besides cereal in the morning. I remember you saying before that the Kashi cereal wasn't so bad. :confused: It only has 5 grams of sugar per serving and 5 grams of fiber. I didn't think it was that bad.

5. Have more fruit......again, no explanation needed, I hope. This will be easy

Why not save those cheat for a weekend and make a meal out of it and enjoy it.

I'll take into account your suggestions, but keep in mind the college caf is hardly ideal, although it is definantly not bad.

Thanks for the time. :)

Hey Fufu get you some almonds. They are excellent and taste good!

Dont your cafeteria serve breakfast in the morning? I remember college and they would serve breakfast, I would go in and get a heaping pile of eggs, oatmeal, and to top ot off was 4 pieces of fruit. I never got fat at college, just big. I loved it.

IML Gear Cream!
I'll take into account your suggestions, but keep in mind the college caf is hardly ideal, although it is definantly not bad.

Thanks for the time. :)
You can always ask me to leave your journal if you want :laugh: You won't offend me. I know I'm pretty anal about nutrition and diets much moreso that most.

Yeah, college caf. is not great. The only real problem I have is quality carbs...sometimes I won't eat the crap carbs at the caf. and fix some oats back at the room.

Like I said I was so active in college I ate everything the same seems true for Fufu. He seems very active. Doesnt mean he shouldnt try to improve his diet, but just saying he can get away with alot.

Greens Plus is excellent stuff. Personally I like a little more chlorella than what it has but overall it's a great product for greens replacement.

Eating healthy while living in the dorms was impossible for me. I love my kitchen in my apartment. If I am nto at work I spend half of my day cooking stuff up 5 to 6 times a day.

You can always ask me to leave your journal if you want :laugh: You won't offend me. I know I'm pretty anal about nutrition and diets much moreso that most.

You don't have to leave BUT comments like the one you posted are pretty disheartening considering I am finally trying to get at ease a bit and enjoy myself. I had my diet perfect before and it was very hard for me to start eating those kinds of foods again partly because I have no choice and partly because I want to enjoy myself a bit. I still think I eat very well compared to your average person. I don't just eat anything, my diet is still fairly strict.

I can see where you are coming from though, with your background and all with nutrition.

Come on Fu, nows the time to have the heart of a lion, not the heart of the kit kat you got there in your avatar. I always think of it like this, if things are going good for you then stick with it, no matter what nutrition experts say. If you are not happy with how things are going then change things comprende?

^BTW not trying to be a dick^^

I reread it and thought wow I sound like a dick.

No problem, I see what you mean.

You don't have to leave BUT comments like the one you posted are pretty disheartening considering I am finally trying to get at ease a bit and enjoy myself. I had my diet perfect before and it was very hard for me to start eating those kinds of foods again partly because I have no choice and partly because I want to enjoy myself a bit. I still think I eat very well compared to your average person. I don't just eat anything, my diet is still fairly strict.

I can see where you are coming from though, with your background and all with nutrition.
Nah, I apologize. I can be pretty heartless when I look at peoples diets when they aren't perfect. I should have asked before commenting.

Nah, I apologize. I can be pretty heartless when I look at peoples diets when they aren't perfect. I should have asked before commenting.

Very considerate of you to say, thank you. :)

Still, your suggestions are noted and appreciated.

Myk and BigDyl

:flipoff: :mean: :flipoff2: :attitude:

I dont know, I would put that quote in my sig but It woldnt fit! :(

Just put the "I appologize" part in... :shrug:

Back