• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fu Fu's l337 journal

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, I definatey know what you mean about the mental thing... Sometimes 225lbs during warmups felt heavier than 300+ during working sets... Noice workout.

Yeah, I definatey know what you mean about the mental thing... Sometimes 225lbs during warmups felt heavier than 300+ during working sets... Noice workout.

Yeah, I get that feeling too sometimes.

What are you weighing in at now fufster?

Thanks Seany, it was a good one.

I got a kinesiology exam to study for tommarow. I bet I could get an A regardless. I think I'll be a good kiki and study still. :dancer:

lawl, I decided I'm not going to log my meals anymore on IM because I just did it at first so I could look back and see how my diet was fairing since I am in a whole new enviroment and eating different foods. Now I know I've got my diet figured out pretty solid at school so I won't bother logging.
I hope by me commenting on your foods turned you away from logging your meals.......

I hope by me commenting on your foods turned you away from logging your meals.......

lawl, no I didn't plan on doing it forever. With the stress of moving into college and destroying my old regamin I wanted to log my meals to make sure I wasn't only eating 4 times a day or something like that. Everything I was eating was different so I wanted to log it and look back and see what I had been taking in. I might start doing it again, who knows.

If people want to see what I'm eating I don't mind logging however. :shrug:

I'd just save it elsewhere than post it as a whole rather than having it scattered throughout my journal.

I'm gonna own this test!!!

:box:

Good luck on the test, wish I was still in college, however very happy I dont have to cram anymore!!!! Best thing for cramming would be a nice hot cup of joe! Only way for me not to fall asleep.

Jodi seems to like this journal... :confused:

so how does it feel to have sean use a diff avatar now?

Today's workout -

hypertrophy

foam roll

olympic squats - RI 3 minutes
warm ups - 1x10 at 135, 1x12 supine glute bridges
set #1 - 10 reps at 255 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps at 255 lbs PR
set #3 - 9 reps at 255 lbs + 1 rep

unilateral DB RDL's - 90-120 seconds
set #1 - 5 reps each leg at 85 lbs
set #2 - 5 reps each leg at 90 lbs
set #3 - 5 reps each leg at 95 lbs
set #4 - 5 reps each leg at 100 lbs PR

farmer's walks - RI 2 1/2-3 minutes
set #1 - 1 1/2 round trips w/ x2 115 lbs
set #1 - 2 round trips w/ x2 115 lbs PR

Fantastic workout. Squats were tough, I was going ATG on alot of them, for some reason they feel more comfortable that way, harder though. On the last fucking set I only got 9 reps, I was feeling pretty spacey near the end. I set the pins really low so when I failed I went super ATG, my knees were at my chin almost, then I just let my self fall backwards and hit the weight into the power-rack, it was pretty graceful, lawl. After that I unracked some weight, set the weight back up, unracked and did my last rep. I had to.

First time doing farmer's walks, I liked them alot. I went faster the second set hence the longer distance, it was fun.

Great workout. Its a damn good thing you threw the weight behind you instead of letting it fold you in half.
Lawl @ re-racking the bar and grabbing the last one. That shows dedication.

Great workout. Its a damn good thing you threw the weight behind you instead of letting it fold you in half.
Lawl @ re-racking the bar and grabbing the last one. That shows dedication.

lawl, thanks. I did try folding in half but the bar was too low, just a nice lean back and little slam.

It also shows a little bit of ignorance to injury, it's all good though. :laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
I just ate 20+ ounces of food and 24 ounces of liquid, I am stuffed!!!

Lawl yew got sqwatowned

Thanks, I like to keep them coming.

Today's workout -

hypertrophy

chin ups - RI 2 minutes
set #1 - 8 reps wide grip supinated
set #2 - 8 reps wide grip pronated
set #3 - 8 reps close grip neutral

single arm Hammer Strength high rows - RI 2 minutes
set #1 - 5 reps each side at 3 plates + 25 lbs
set #2 - 5 reps each side at 3 plates + 25 lbs
set #3 - 5 reps each side at 3 plates + 25 lbs PR

incline DB chest press - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps at x2 65 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps at x2 65 lbs
set #3 - 8 reps at x2 65 lbs
set #4 - 8 reps at x2 65 lbs

straight arm pulldowns - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 15 reps at 100 lbs
set #2 - 15 reps at 100 lbs
set #3 - 15 reps at 100 lbs PR

overhead single arm tricep extension - RI 45 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps each arm at 25 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps each arm at 20 lbs
set #3 - 8 reps each arm at 20 lbs

rotator cuff work

stretch

Great workout. My second set of chins weren't full ROM, well the last 4 reps weren't, they kinda sucked.

My legs are still pretty sore from thursday. I'm starting my week off though!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....oooo!

This has been an extremely successful 4 weeks of training.

Actually, make that 3 weeks and 2 days of training.

Back