• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Condiments competition

IML Gear Cream!
FishOrCutBait said:
I was kidding. I still love you. But mayonaise is gross. It makes me not able to spell.

OH CRAP, HAHAHAHA, I remember a story my friend told me about his girlfriend.

At his school they sell these chicken sandwhiches, and his girlfriend puts (he says) more mayo on them than there is chicken. Apparantly, one day while she was putting the mayo on, he got so uphalled and fed up with it he screamed (in the lunch room mind you, he goes to buffalo high. they have to have like 6 different lunches because there are so many kids) he screamed "Youll eat all that damn mayo but you wont swallow?!"

you just earned yourself some points, I had forgotten that story

I hate the smell of mayo and I hate the taste of it by itself. When I put it in tuna it makes it 2378x better.

chronicelite said:
Hot sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

HI FUFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, can I help you with something?

fufu said:
I hate the smell of mayo and I hate the taste of it by itself. When I put it in tuna it makes it 2378x better.

anything makes tuna taste better.

Frank's Red Hot sauce... just the right amount of heat and alot of flavor

hot sauce is up there but i cant believe no one has said ranch
if youve never eaten pizza with some ranch to dip it in you are missing out on a large portion of your life

rmcfar said:
hot sauce is up there but i cant believe no one has said ranch
if youve never eaten pizza with some ranch to dip it in you are missing out on a large portion of your life

ACTUALLY, I had this crazy ranch dip mixed with what appeared to be a delicious sort of italian dressing... And I dipped my pizza and some bread in it. that was tasty.

IML Gear Cream!
My friend loved dipping his pizza in Ranch. Meh, I tried it, it was ok.

I've been using Hardcore Carnivore Amplify recently. The "mac n cheese with a kick" description is kind of accurate. If no frills popcorn is a go to snack for you, this stuff is amazing on it. AMAZING! Zero cal too.

attachment.php

Attachments

• HC_AMPLIFY2.gif
    HC_AMPLIFY2.gif
    46.8 KB · Views: 5
Back