• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A few misc questions for Built

Mike2010

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Built thankyou so much for all of your help from last week, I have lost a couple more lbs, I'm on the right track in obtaining my goal of 10-12% bodyfat!

In one of your recent articles you talked about doing the least to gain the most. (I'm paraphrasing- something to that affect)

0- "8 Seconds of Glory" for 20 min or Tabata for 4 minutes? Which one is more effective? (I'd probably prefer the Tabata most of the time because I'd just prefer to get the workout over with even though it is much more stenuous, over and done with..saving time is good lol) So another words I can get as much done in 4 minutes than I can say walking for 45 min?

1 It is even worth lifting weights while on you're cutting?

2 If so, when cutting how many calories and carbs do you recommend before and after lifting?

3 When bulking, how many calories and carbs do you rocommend before and after lifting?

4 When cutting, Should I take a pre workout drink? (or just food?) if so what could I take?

5 When cutting, Should I take a post workout drink (or just food?) if so what could I take? (Don't I need sugar after the workout?)

6 When bulking, should i take a pre workout drink? ( or just food?) if so what could I take?

7 When bulking, should I take a post workout drink? (or just food?) if so what could I take

8 What can I take do boost my adrenaline, preferably before workouts? (redline or 5 hr energy?)

9 What is your opinion on those protein plus shakes that come in a can?

10 What is the definition of refeed?

11 Does eating too low of calories slow down metabolism? (Like your body doesnt know when the next time its gonna be fed so it stores the fat) type thing

12 I'm not sure If I asked you this already, but where can I purchase a machine that is "ACCURATE" in terms of providing your bodyfat %

Thank you so much BUILT

jesus, are you paying her for this?

1 It is even worth lifting weights while on you're cutting?

If you consider yourslef a "bodybuilder" then lifting on your cut is extremely important...just remmeber not to overwork your body, keep the weights very very very heavy but reduce the volume.

2 If so, when cutting how many calories and carbs do you recommend before and after lifting?

Depends on your body size and level...but you could have about 20 pre and 40 post workout:
For example...I eat about 300 calories 45 minutes before wokrout...260 (protein shake) after wokrout...and then another about 600 calories one hour after protein shake...

3 When bulking, how many calories and carbs do you rocommend before and after lifting?
triple the one above

4 When cutting, Should I take a pre workout drink? (or just food?) if so what could I take?

DUDE, want me to hold your dick while you pee too??

5 When cutting, Should I take a post workout drink (or just food?) if so what could I take? (Don't I need sugar after the workout?)

Protein shake

6 When bulking, should i take a pre workout drink? ( or just food?) if so what could I take?

I GIVE UP

7 When bulking, should I take a post workout drink? (or just food?) if so what could I take

8 What can I take do boost my adrenaline, preferably before workouts? (redline or 5 hr energy?)

9 What is your opinion on those protein plus shakes that come in a can?

10 What is the definition of refeed?

11 Does eating too low of calories slow down metabolism? (Like your body doesnt know when the next time its gonna be fed so it stores the fat) type thing

12 I'm not sure If I asked you this already, but where can I purchase a machine that is "ACCURATE" in terms of providing your bodyfat %

Thank you so much BUILT

11. Yes.

12. Here's some info on measuring bodyfat%.
Body Fat Analyzing - Comparing Methods for Measuring Body Fat

The DEXA scan is a popular method.

So, I'm been a member here since Jan 09. And only have 15 posts. You've been a member for like 10 days and have 12.

If you look on the top right of your screen, you'll see something called "search"

Try there for some answers, you'll be surprised how ofter someone else asked the same question (last week, yeserday, an hour ago, my point is it's probably recent, and even if it's not, it's probably still valid). I'm constantly amazed at the patience of the moderators here, to constantly repeat the same answers to people over and over again. Built is a saint on a mission to redeem humanities obese, I doubt Mother Theresa had as much patience.

I spend all my time here (probably 1/2 hour a day (minimum) reading and searching. Particularlly, cus I feel like an ass when I ask "what's ___ and I get a link to a old topic or google search, cuz, google is really hard to use...

Not saying asking questions is bad, but not respecting other peoples time enough to do some basic reading on your own is.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/diet-nutrition/21113-guide-cutting-bulking-maintenance.html

Like Questionguy said:
DUDE, want me to hold your dick while you pee too??
:roflmao:

QuestionGuy, m11, Zeus100 - thank you, all of you, from the bottom of my heart. You gave me a Sally Field moment (..."you like me!") - and just TOTALLY made my day. :kissu:

Mike, it would appear that your questions have been generously answered by QuestionGuy, m11 and Zeus100.

11. yes take it from me (happened to me)

Back