• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

A-drol vs. D-bol

antelope07

antelope07
Elite Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How do a bombs and d bol compare? why might I want one over the other? can i prevent the threat of hair loss with popecia/ proscar? I have never taken anadrol but I have taken d bol and it certainly brings results. Would a cycle have anadrol and dbol? Please expain....Ant

gococksDJS

Back from the dead
Registered Member
Reaction score
antelope07 said:
How do a bombs and d bol compare? why might I want one over the other? can i prevent the threat of hair loss with popecia/ proscar? I have never taken anadrol but I have taken d bol and it certainly brings results. Would a cycle have anadrol and dbol? Please expain....Ant
Anadrol is one of the strongest steroids there is. Using the two together would be a very bad thing. One 17-aa is tough on your liver, but two would put an incredible amount of strain on it. Anadrol is very strong and fairly liver toxic, and I imagine the water retention from the two would be incredibly extreme. I was uncomfortable with the water retention from 30mg dbol ED. I have no personal experience with anadrol but im sure others on the board do.

antelope07

antelope07
Elite Member
Reaction score
Hey, I am just gathering info. Good point though on the liver strain and water retention.

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
Mg for Mg D-Bol is stronger. Nothing beat Anadrol for pure strength. For over all mass I believe in D-Bol
I have changed my plans for my next cycle.
1-3 Drol @ 100-150 mg / ed
1-10 test E @ 1 gr / ew
6-10 D-Bol @ 30 mg / ed
11-12 Prop @ 200 mg /eod
antelope07 said:

GymJamo

Registered Member
Reaction score
gococksDJS said:
Anadrol is one of the strongest steroids there is. Using the two together would be a very bad thing. One 17-aa is tough on your liver, but two would put an incredible amount of strain on it. Anadrol is very strong and fairly liver toxic, and I imagine the water retention from the two would be incredibly extreme. I was uncomfortable with the water retention from 30mg dbol ED. I have no personal experience with anadrol but im sure others on the board do.

If you take half the dianabol you would take and half the anadrol you would normally take then the 17aa is halved on each.