• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

a friend's got your back?

naturaltan

Going nowhere fast!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There are two young guys that hop the fence adjacent to our house. Yesterday, I saw the first guy hop over and thought something came from his mouth. It looked like he was spitting our puppies because they were barking. I bolted from the family room and hopped over the fence. The second guy was just starting over the fence. I confronted the first guy asking if he spit on my dog. I was angry and he could tell. He said no. What is funny about the whole thing is that I had hopped over the fence, confronted the first guy and went back into the house before the second guy hopped the fence. :lol: Had I been forced to kick ass, the first guy would have been at my mercy while his friend peered through the fence. That's a good friend, willing to backup his friend at a distance. :laugh:

largepkg

Dookie
Registered Member
Reaction score
So, when you hopped over the fence did you do it in one smooth athletic motion or did you throw your leg over like the girls do?

These are the important questions you know! :p

Decker

%
Elite Member
Reaction score
I like animals. You should have kicked his ass. It's even better in front of an audience.

largepkg

Dookie
Registered Member
Reaction score
Decker said:
I like animals. You should have kicked his ass. It's even better in front of an audience.

No no no, NT's a passive man.

naturaltan

Going nowhere fast!
Elite Member
Reaction score
largepkg said:
So, when you hopped over the fence did you do it in one smooth athletic motion or did you throw your leg over like the girls do?

These are the important questions you know! :p

:haha: ... I believe I made the sprint in record time as well as made an Olympic hurdle of the 8ft fence.

largepkg

Dookie
Registered Member
Reaction score
naturaltan said:
:haha: ... I believe I made the sprint in record time as well as made an Olympic hurdle of the 8ft fence.

8ft? :bow:

naturaltan

Going nowhere fast!
Elite Member
Reaction score
largepkg said:
No no no, NT's a passive man.

I was just angry that I thought I had seen him spit at my puppies. I know I wouldn't have hit him, but I certainly wanted to put the fear of god in him.

Come the end of spring, Timbits the cute puppy rottweiler, will be much bigger and I'm willing to bet they they won't be using my part of the fence. :evil:

MaxMirkin

Cheerfully Offensive
Registered Member
Reaction score
You should've kicked his ass. Spitting on puppies is just wrong and fucked up, man!

One time I was outside, practicing for the annual Puppy Kicking-For-Distance competition, and this a-hole walks past blowing his nose and some of that shit landed on my dog!!! Well, to make a long story incoherent, that prick ended up spending quite a few months in a body cast!!! (And not just cause your body don't heal so well after 70.)

maniclion

Bohemian Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of the time I caught some punk ass kid putting something in my mail box, I rushed outside and grabbed his arm as he was going to get the envelope out. I twisted his arm and grabbed the envelope then pushed him away. I open the envelope and find a cigarette lighter, "why the fuck is a lighter in an envelope in my mailbox" I thought to myself then I notice at the bottom a slim object the size of a toothpick wrapped in paper. I took it out and it was the cutest little pinner joint. He stuttered out that he was dropping it off for his friend, I notice a car parked a little further up the street with 2 teen boys staring with that OH SHIT look. He claims he was dropping it off for my neighbors teenage son and didn't want to use his mailbox because it was right by his front door so they agreed to use my box. My first thought was "Smoke this thing right in front of his ass and tell him to beat it." But then I just humiliated him by screaming "Hey, you guys see the size of this joint, I used to waste more than this just rolling back in my day. What this for a little throat tickling? Cause you ain't catching the slightest buzz from that. You could hold your breath and get more results than from smoking this thing." Then I lectured him on if that was forgot and the mailman came by I would be in trouble because it's my mailbox. Then I told him I could get him in alot of trouble for fucking around with my mailbox which is a federal crime. Then I put the stuff back in the envelope threw it at him and told him to beat it.

maniclion

Bohemian Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
MaxMirkin said:
You should've kicked his ass. Spitting on puppies is just wrong and fucked up, man!

One time I was outside, practicing for the annual Puppy Kicking-For-Distance competition, and this a-hole walks past blowing his nose and some of that shit landed on my dog!!! Well, to make a long story incoherent, that prick ended up spending quite a few months in a body cast!!! (And not just cause your body don't heal so well after 70.)
You're such a fucking loser.:D

naturaltan

Going nowhere fast!
Elite Member
Reaction score
MaxMirkin said:

:blah: :blah: ... what we really want to know is, did you win the comp? :grin:

MaxMirkin

Cheerfully Offensive
Registered Member
Reaction score
naturaltan said:
:blah: :blah: ... what we really want to know is, did you win the comp? :grin:
I had the distance, but the little furry fuck hit one of the uprights! :mad:

naturaltan

Going nowhere fast!
Elite Member
Reaction score
MaxMirkin said:
I had the distance, but the little furry fuck hit one of the uprights! :mad:

:bulb: perhaps you better stick to gerbil juggling

shiznit2169

flawless
Registered Member
Reaction score
i cant stand people being so cruel to animals. They treat them like objects. Spitting at them, kicking them, pulling their tails, throwing them, it's absolutely ridiculous.

In the news a couple of days ago, a local guy around my area was arrested for killing a mother goose and stomping 13 goslings to death because they hissed at him and crapped all over his yard. He ought to get the death sentence for being a total moron

MaxMirkin

Cheerfully Offensive
Registered Member
Reaction score
shiznit2169 said:
i cant stand people being so cruel to animals. They treat them like objects. Spitting at them, kicking them, pulling their tails, throwing them, it's absolutely ridiculous.

In the news a couple of days ago, a local guy around my area was arrested for killing a mother goose and stomping 13 goslings to death because they hissed at him and crapped all over his yard. He ought to get the death sentence for being a total moron
But were they still tasty afterwards?